Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them (5624 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by fergie1989(f): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
It has not been the end of the year many people have envisaged as lots of the Nigerian big boys are being exposed and taken down by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission. This has been the case following the arrest of popular Dubai big boy, Mompha who has allegedly been snitching on many other people who are in thesame industry.

Another people car dealer was arrested yesterday. But the gist here is popular instagram "giveaway" master, MC Galaxy and night club owner, Cubana priest are now firmly on the EFCC radar as the agency is building cases against these two.

MC Galaxy has already been invited to the EFCC offices for some questioning but has not yet been arrested, just know that whenever news of their arrest comes out, we break it out to you first!

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/mc-galaxy-and-cubana-chief-in-trouble.html

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by CACjide: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
sad
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by pulsitive: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
O pari

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Ahmed0336(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wetin concern me since I am not a G boy and I don't feel oppressed by their display of wealth on social media

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by kestolove95(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yahoo-yahoo

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by LadySarah: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bad mkt this yr for yhoo boys.

But what they have stolen cant reach that of the ikoyi man

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by donbachi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
End of celebrity giveaways.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Chubhie: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Who come pure for naija?
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Ehiscotch(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
I was always skeptic about Galaxy's wealth. He definitely cannot be making so much from his crappy songs - Dude's got skeletons.

5 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Daviddson(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is just the beginning. If Davido and Wizkid are guilty, they'll roped in too. That his youth service was revoked should tell him he cannot bribe everybody to have his way. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please I hope this message get to the president.... I initially thought closing the boarders was a good idea.
I am totally convinced now that am wrong, every staple food is now twice as expensive.

This is all shade of wrong
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by rex444(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
I still don't get the whole irony of this ongoing arrest being made on people with toothpicks in their eyes while others with big Iroko in their eyes still walk d street shoulder high

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
E no concern me but next time they should go for those in aso rock

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by unapologetic419: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Daviddson:
This is just the beginning. If Davido and Wizkid are guilty, they'll roped in too. That his youth service was revoked should tell him he cannot bribe everybody to have his way. cool
e be like say you want to be unfortunate over David matter is he the architect of your family misfortune when next you wish him evil � Bad and sad and heart ♥ wrenching news will not depart your household

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by dipson4u08(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
EFCC SHOULD START ARRESTING OUR POLITICIANS, THEN THE STREET GO ADJUST BUT FOCUSING ON THE YOUNG BOYS WHILE THE

OLD ONES ARE SMILLING AND RUBBING US OF THE FUTURE....

THIS ACTION BY EFCC IS TO ENSLAVE NIGERIAN BECAUSE THE RICH POLITICIANS WILL NOW DECIDE ON ALL ASPECT WITHOUT QUESTIONING.

OUR LEADERS SHOULD LEAD BY EXAMPLE, SOME PEOPLE ARE HAPPY THAT EFCC IS SANITIZING THE SOCIETY BUT I LAUGH BECAUSE ITS ALL

LIES

THEY ARE JUST VICTIMIZING THE YOUTHS, THIS SAME BOYS BEING ARRESTED FOR MONEY LAUNDRING, IF I MAY ASK WHO OWNS ALL THE

MONEY THEY LAUNDER, STILL OUR POLITICIANS YET NON OF THEM WILL BE ARRESTED AND BROUGHT TO BOOK....

ABEG ... AT THIS POINT I REST ON NIGERIA MATTER, SHEBI ALL THE BOYZ GO SOON LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR THEM TO DIE AND BURY

THEMSELVES.....

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by OdenKelechi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Wetin concern me since I am not a G boy and I don't feel oppressed by their display of wealth on social media
We gather dey
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by OdenKelechi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ehiscotch:
I was always skeptic about Galaxy's wealth. He definitely cannot be making so much from his crappy songs - Dude's got skeletons.
I swear.. does he even do music again?
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good!.
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Daviddson:
Ehn. Iffa hear! That one will cause serious protest by Nigerians at EFCC office. It will not be funny o, me self go carry placard. I reject every evil against my wizzy. cry
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by LesbianBoy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don't think the cubana chiefpriest own is true but mc galaxy own na true. In fact the giveaway that was done on his page this evening was not done by him because he is still in EFCC custody. It's his boy that has been posting on his behalf because people were beginning to suspect his sudden quietness on instagram. grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Cubana kor Cubana chief priest no Dey press laptop him money na strictly night club
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by aminusodiq(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by SarkinYarki: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Exactly
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by SarkinYarki: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Cubana Chief priest doesn't own jack so I doubt the EFCC
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by voltron14: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2019
dipson4u08:

[s]EFCC SHOULD START ARRESTING OUR POLITICIANS, THEN THE STREET GO ADJUST BUT FOCUSING ON THE YOUNG BOYS WHILE THE

THIS ACTION BY EFCC IS TO ENSLAVE NIGERIAN BECAUSE THE RICH POLITICIANS WILL NOW DECIDE ON ALL ASPECT WITHOUT QUESTIONING.

OUR LEADERS SHOULD LEAD BY EXAMPLE, SOME PEOPLE ARE HAPPY THAT EFCC IS SANITIZING THE SOCIETY BUT I LAUGH BECAUSE ITS ALL

LIES

THEY ARE JUST VICTIMIZING THE YOUTHS, THIS SAME BOYS BEING ARRESTED FOR MONEY LAUNDRING, IF I MAY ASK WHO OWNS ALL THE

MONEY THEY LAUNDER, STILL OUR POLITICIANS YET NON OF THEM WILL BE ARRESTED AND BROUGHT TO BOOK....

ABEG ... AT THIS POINT I REST ON NIGERIA MATTER, SHEBI ALL THE BOYZ GO SOON LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR THEM TO DIE AND BURY

THEMSELVES.....

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.
[/s]
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by maynation(f): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2019
dipson4u08:

EFCC SHOULD START ARRESTING OUR POLITICIANS, THEN THE STREET GO ADJUST BUT FOCUSING ON THE YOUNG BOYS WHILE THE

LIES

THEMSELVES.....

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.

You people should just keep 'kwaiet' and let these guys do their work. Years ago, they were all after politicians you all came out an masse to label their actions 'witch hunting', 'power abuse','dictatorship and all that I can't keep tracks off.

Now they have shifted to attention to people damaging our reputation and you are still crying blue murder. What exactly do you confused people want? Please keep the fvck shut and let them do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Kendumazy(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2019
OK
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by frankanyiks(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Yawa.

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Our politicians hate competition
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Seun360(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2019
maynation:

You people should just keep 'kwaiet' and let these guys do their work. Years ago, they were all after politicians you all came out an masse to label their actions 'witch hunting', 'power abuse','dictatorship and all that I can't keep tracks off.

Now they have shifted to attention to people damaging our reputation and you are still crying blue murder. What exactly do you confused people want? Please keep the fvck shut and let them do their jobs.

May you live long.

Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by poweredcom(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Imagine efcc don make jollyment for naija reduce
Re: MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them by Xclusiveme: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
I think this is a fake news. Why would Cubana chief priest be on efcc radar abi dem no know he dey operate Cubana night club in owerri and lagos. Na Legit hustle oo.

(1) (Reply)

Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React / Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend / PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife #200 To Cook Rice And Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.