Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife (70080 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Harlem2(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,

I don't mind if u .... Me

Fvck you
Hahaha u dey offer am free punna
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
The difference is clear.
When an African shows off, he is trying to impress people.
When an oyibo man shows off, hold your wallet well. He is trying to get you to sign up to a gimmick.

Africans show up off by throwing money away. Oyibo man shows off to take away the little you have.
/
Lol, true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by zicoraads: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mehn... Just make money first, before you start living or acting 'poor.' cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Deltatoto: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bryan06:
Mark Zuckerberg is currently trending again after pictures from his wife baby shower in September leaked online and people are calling it cheap and low budget.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and founder of Facebook / Instagram, the young man is also one of the richest people in the world.

But his wife’s baby shower pictures which have been circulating online have got people talking on how frugal the multi billionaire is.

The baby shower was held inside Zuckerberg’s home, which is surprisingly humble for a man worth more than $50 billion.

And the decorations for the event which had a very “Dollar Store” look was even more surprising. The couple taped paper cut-out letters on the wall and served food using paper plates and napkins.

Source : https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html
mark no get one naira na audio money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
They're very simple people.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Old news
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by michony505(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Imagine simplicity! And this guy is far richer than Dangote.
Na person wey no get money dey show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Coolbreeze1988(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is it their baby shower?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Maldini213: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
His wife look's ugly though
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Budline1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Maldini213:
His wife look's ugly though

That's who truly loves him. Fvck the beautiful gold diggers.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na person wey no get money dey live life to impress people.

Case closed... You have said it all. Nothing to add.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
mujiboy:
Simplicity agreed, But it doesn’t still look like a Billionaire sitting room.
sharrap,is it your sitting room?..

Mark,my kind of man kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by kokomaster3d: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
All those saying they love his simplicity, give them N10m today and their village no go hear word again.

For me, I love to enjoy life to the fullest. I get this kind money and come dey form simplicity lalai. I love to buy best things of life jare.

Everybody cannot be Mark Zuck abeg. Yes with my small money I go enjoy my life

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
uzoexcel:
@safarigirl

something to complain about!!!!!

Do you know what a complaint is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
It's his wife family giving him a family celebration and he accepts this gift respecting her family wishes.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,

I deh come for you
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by colizee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
The kind of life I pray for... knowing you can buy whatever but choose to be simple.

The orientation and wisdom all these 'real Billionaires' have is just something else.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by CharlesTony400: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
if you do what nah
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by LordPsalm(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
If he was Nigerian, they will say his secret society asked him not to speand too much money or else he will die

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by freshvine(f): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
This guy know know say him go be billionaire one day. The thing still dey surprise am

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by crackhouse(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mark is an Internet billionaire not a real life billionaire that's why you don't see the money reflect on him or his wife and relations.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by planetx: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
crackhouse:
Mark is an Internet billionaire not a real life billionaire that's why you don't see the money reflect on him or his wife and relations.
What is your definition of an internet billionaire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by jubianose(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Honestly this guy is a guy with great destiny. humble, family man. visionary and simple. I like him a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by slowice(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Imagine a billionaire..... Yet one guy in Dubai whole stole from other hard working people was flaunting I'll gotten wealth anyhow until he was arrested. Ye ye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
hus
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Sagelegend: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
The guy should spend and enjoy his money now...life is short o. Enjoying one's legit earning doesn't mean he still won't b close to God with good deeds now. Imagine the sitting room self...Rubbish
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Sagelegend: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
kokomaster3d:
All those saying they love his simplicity, give them N10m today and their village no go hear word again.

For me, I love to enjoy life to the fullest. I get this kind money and come dey form simplicity lalai. I love to buy best things of life jare.

Everybody cannot be Mark Zuck abeg. Yes with my small money I go enjoy my life

Na so ooo... my man

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by OdenKelechi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
I know he lives a simple life and i respect that but i legit don't think that's Mark's house... Someone must've organized this in their house for him and his wife
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Zutekheed(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,

You don't mind if he Bleep you
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by mujiboy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=Simplep post=83691601]sharrap,is it your sitting room?..

Mark,my kind of man kiss[/quote

Lol your kind of man indeed �
Who doesn’t like a billionaire�
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Majikmoment(f): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Omg
Such a simple and cool home.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by SocialJustice: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
generationz:
Shuo, shocked the woman don get belle again?

Mark, I'm directing my congratulations to you,
personally. grin grin

The most beautiful thing about this baby shower is that they are having fun with genuine lower-class friends.

See the smiles on their faces while drinking and playing games.

I think the baby shower was organized for them by the owner of that house which is even more touching.

Mark truly met his match in Priscilla when it comes to simplicity.
Mark does not have lower class friends. Everybody in that room is rich. Mark is a very selective and highly security conscious person. Do not let his frugal nature and simplicity deceive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.