Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House (33490 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Montracine: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Willie Obiano, on Saturday, admitted the presence of evil spirits in the Government House. The governor made the statement at the Province of the Niger, Anglican Prayer Rally of Anambra State (APRAS) 2019, with the theme “The Righteous shall Flourish like Palm Tree”, held at the Dr. Alex Ekwueme square, Awka Anambra state.

Obiano, who spoke through the secretary to the State Government, Prof. Solo Chukwubelu said there are evil spirits in the state house.

The governor, who was reacting to the ministration of Bishop of Ogbaru, RT. Rev. Prosper Amah, who said there were evil spirits in the society, said there were also evil spirits in the government house, that come and go. Obiano urged the church to pray for the evil spirits to leave the government house permanently, so that government can provide quality services to the people.

“In the government House, the evil spirits come and go. We urged the church to pray hard to let them leave the government for good,” he said.

Also speaking during the occasion, the Archbishop, Province of Niger and Bishop, Dioceses of Awka, the Most Rev. Alexander Ibezim, said that the evil spirits in the government house were human beings and urged the governor to deal decisively with them to leave the state house.

“The government should fight evil spirits themselves in the state house, while the church will fight those outside the government house,” he said. He urged Christians to be prayerful to be able to subdue Satan and its agents looking for who to destroy.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/there-are-evil-spirits-in-anambra-government-house-governor-obiano-cries-out.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Sunofgod(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
He is the evil spirit....... Drunkard!

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by JudasNaCarrot: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Stop drinking too much alcohol you won't listen....

See your life......hallucination has become your latest sickness.

Nigeria is highly "blessed" with bad leaders, a record achievement no other country has been able to break.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Haaaaaa

You done mean it.

Who invited the spirits at first instance

Anyway if you drink a lot, you bound to see spirits

35 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
When a government has failed the people it serves, they resort to blame games. Even the evil spirits he's blaming will still come out to defend itself against the allegations by Obiano.

Na wah!! grin

37 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by comradewanle(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
It is now time for C.A.N to chop from the govt. C.A.N where una dey?
nounsense and ingredients

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Daviddson(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Who is this man deceiving? After doing all sorts of fetish sacrifices for protection, to win elections, etc, you're now afraid of the same evil spirits you conjured up to help you. Satan told you he has free gift?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Glorymax: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
We need to conduct drug and alcohol test on the person or persons seeing the evil spirits. If the test result is negative, then I can comment on this statement

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by NNEWIsuper: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Not just the government house but the entire Anambra except my beloved nnewi...Obiano is an igala man and has no stake in anambra in a normal day

7 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
Not just the government house but the entire Anambra except my beloved nnewi...Obiano is an igala man and has no stake in anambra in a normal day

You really need to be ashamed of yourself.

I thought denial ends with Peter in the Bible but the trait was fully transferred to earth.

Big shame.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by NNEWIsuper: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]You really need to be ashamed of yourself.

I thought denial ends with Peter in the Bible but the trait was fully transferred to earth.

Big shame[/s].
Aguleri people are cursed..why are u this cursed, ... Obiano is an Igala man , that's just the truth..if not my Nnewi Anambra state as a whole would have poverty rate of 97%

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Abia1stSon: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Aguleri people are cursed..why are u this cursed, ... Obiano is an Igala man , that's just the truth..if not my Nnewi Anambra state as a whole would have poverty rate of 97%
[/s]

We are both from the cursed Abia state. Abia state is an Ibibio state. Just look at Aba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by gloriaunobi(f): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
That man with solomonic symbol at the front of his gate.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Abia1stSon: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
[/s]

Abia our state is cursed. Even our governor was chained at a shrine, that is why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

Pic: Abia governor at a shrine

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Next

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Freemanbobble: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Flexherbal(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nollywood movie!
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by OBTMOS(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
E
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
I bin think say you use blood baff before you become governor. don't tell me you are scared

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by oluwasegun007(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
African magic igbo...

Who sabi the station number again
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Jh0wsef(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by landforeast(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
After effects of drinking too much ogogoro

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Galaticos444: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
The drunkard governor has spoken grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by mrwonlasewonie: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
See talk for mouth

Egboro nigboro enu.o'nsoro odelenu ode'ndunmo

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by angelEmade: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
lol...like for real
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Evil spirits seen by only drunkards. Obiano, continue drinking inugo. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
The spirits are angry cos of too much head mining.Afonja stay away from our beloved Anambra and allow the skulls of the ancestors to rest in their graves. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Kaetoh: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Men are talking , kids on nl will laugh.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by PureGoldh(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
The matter wey dey on ground.... I no go lie... E heavy for mouth undecided

Meanwhile....if you need Pure Original HOney... Call or whatsapp 0"8"1"0"16'66"77"1 or check out my profile

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Parliament Warns: Nigeria Under Buhari Is At Mercy Of Bandits, Terrorists / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / More Trouble In The House Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.