Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man (11024 Views)

The Four Primary Temperaments (man,know Thyself) / Man Know Thyself... / The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by EternalBeing: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2019
In His infinite Wisdom, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is proving to the Angels why humans are superior to them. If only most humans know their worth, non of us would ever trade our divine Original for anything that our CREATOR has not yet given them no matter how our flesh and ego desire them, no human would ever seek Satan's help for anything that our Great CREATOR is yet to give be it material wealth, riches or power in this temporary world. Psalm 101:1, Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my Right Hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." At Creation, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that Created the totality of Eternity never gave this highly exalted Position to any Angel but to the Son of Man; JESUS Christ.

This is something that happened in Heaven long before David or JESUS was ever born, but the eyes David was opened in a Vision to see it. Satan has always been the accuser of Angels and great Beings that live in Heaven long before he finally fell. Among his several evil deceitful tactics, Satan tempted the Angels by making some of them think that God was not fair for deciding to elevate humans, that HE created from miry clay, above them. GOD is ever just, HE gives all a leveled play ground. HE didn't stop Satan from trying to destroy Man because HE has already being questioned on HIS "unbridled" Love for Humanity in a bid to show the Angels that HE is unfair to them. Satan spoke through Peter before Jesus rebuked Satan out of him. Anytime that a human is not on guard of his Soul, devil could speak through such person. The conversations below happened in the Spiritual realm long before it manifested in the physical. You could feel devil's unbridled envy in the words:
Job 25:6 "...Man, who is but a maggot, And the Son of Man, that is a worm!"
Psalm 8:4-6 "What is man, that THOU art mindful of him? and the son of man, that THOU visitest him?
For THOU hast made him a little lower than the Angels, but hast crowned him with Glory and Honour.
Thou madest him to have Dominion over the works of thy hands; Thou hast put ALL things under his feet."

The fact that Man(we that have submitted our lives to JEUSUS, now live and alive in HIM) so "blindly" and irreversibly adhere to loving YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the Source of Life, who we can't physically see for now or hear as of old, is mystifying the Angels in Heaven. We are a great Miracle to them. They are even more speechless and mystified as they observe how Satan and his demons, temptations and trials of this temporary Life have been unable erase or reduce our love and hunger to eternally please and abide in the Will of our great CREATOR. JESUS is using this to celebrate us so euphorically, we are His prove that His death is not in vain.

Just like a husband loves to show off his beautiful wife, His heart is always immeasurably gladdened whenever He looks down and sees us in the beauty of Holiness(Holy Life) that He purchased for us with His precious blood. You need to see His Heart and how so unquantifiably proud of us HE is. Living by Faith is the real Purpose of Man in the current dispensation. Hebrews 11:1&6
"1. Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
6. But without Faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to God must believe that HE is, and that HE is a Rewarder of We that Diligently seek him."
Galatians 6:9 advises us never to be tired of doing good and being Holy, He has promised to reward our Labour of love in Hebrew 6:10.
God is using Man to teach Angels and other heavenly creatures the greatest lesson ever.

The more dedicated to the Holy Spirit and focused JESUS Christ I become, the deeper the revelation that I receive about the personality of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our Creator. HIS Wisdom is truly infinite. I'm getting to love the great Creator of Heaven and Earth so much more as I get to know HIM better through His Son that died for our sins.

HE has shown Man his rightful postion and the purpose for which HE created Man. Yet, HE is a just GOD that gives all a leveled played ground. Man must receive it! Can Man truly love GOD irreversibly without physically seeing HIM as Angels currently do?! That kind of stunning Faith would surely mystify and shut up any Angel's mouth that wants to grumble against such Man's elevation as reward for paying the price that would have been difficult for even Angels to pay. So that the Angels would not have any reason to call HIM unfair or unjust, Man must prove that he deserves to live forever, and Man must pass the test required for the exhulted elevation; Man must show the Angels in Heaven that even beings that don't have access to see or feel the great CREATOR would love, submit and worship HIM.

Both Bible and Quran agrees that Jesus is the only humanbeing that has been alive for over 2,000 years. He is the only human that has become immortal. JESUS has shown Humanity that the only way to live forever is to be Holy and do the Will of our CREATOR. Our great CREATOR is too Holy to behold the Sin of ungratefulness, the sin of disobedience, the calous wickedness of Adam and Even to turn their back on the great God that has invested so much into turning them(mire clay) into glorious beings with the luxury of choice to live forever placed into their hands.

Don't let anyone deceive you that you don't have any role to play in receiving eternal Life. Even Jesus did not get the eternal Throne on the platter of gold, He had to earn it. It showed the Angels and all Creation that irreversibly submitting to the Will of our CREATOR is the greatest Wisdom. HE earned the eternal Throne by believing in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY even when HE seems to forsook him on the cross of calvary. Yet, some shallow minded fellows want to live forver without paying the price of Holiness and proving that they will forver glorify their CREATOR if allowed to live forever. You think it was easy for JESUS?! Jesus cried out bitterly cry Mark 15:34, Matthew 27:46 "Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani?!" You think it was easy for King David too?! Psalms 22:2 "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?!" YAHWEH stood back to let the Angels watch and see that these humans truly deserve the Glory HE made for them.

Far more than the past Generations of humans, the Angels are more mystified by the current sets of Christians on Earth. We are not just called the chosen Generation for fun. We are so called because we MUST prove that we don't need any feelings, sparks, miracles, shaking of Heaven or Earth to show that our believe in our CREATOR is unshakably irreversible.

We thank God for our Pastors that brought us this far, we the new Generation must grow beyond. Many Pastors have preached sugar-coated watered-down message that erroneously make us take Christian Life to be sign-centered and feeling-focused. Many lost their salvation after years of expecting to feel Holy Spirit fall on them, but it didn't happen (it happened without them knowing it). Man, know thyself, you are glorious and your Glory is in the fact that you live by Faith and not by sight. This is what earns you the respect of Satan, demons, Angels in Heaven, and your eventual final immortality after leaving this World. The Just shall LIVE BY FAITH!!! Not by sight or feelings. This is the Life we have been called unto. This is the only Way to eternal Life.
Hebrews 10:38, Habakkuk 2:4 "Now (In this Generation! ) the Just shall live by Faith: but if any man draw back, my Spirit shall have no pleasure in him." Amen!

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by EternalBeing: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!
Happy Sunday to the Chosen Generation, the Peculiar People, the Royal Priesthood, the Holy Nation, the eternal Sons and Daughters of the Most High ALMIGHTY GOD.

12 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by EternalBeing: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Thanks you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach!!!

5 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Oxb90: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2019
May all glory, honour, praise, adoration and worship be unto yahweh, our GOD now and forever more. Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Haywize93(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2019
let all the glory and honor be yours Lord cos you are worthy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nonsense post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by TechWows: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2019
sadguru:
Nonsense post
Your name says it all, sadsatanist tongue

10 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Eviana(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
MODIFIED SLIGHTLY

OP,
You have an understanding here (of the faith/works) that many have not yet fully grasped.
The angels do marvel at us humans.. and this controversy of "life on planet earth."
I also, like your explanation of a faith-based works (James 2:26)...in terms of appreciation for the gift of salvation (through faith in Christ), yet understanding that professors of Christ, still must live accordingly.

That takes prayer, the Holy Spirit's guidance, and then an "effort(s)", "action(s)" etc. in multiple scenarios and circumstances.
We don't become "more than conquerors through Christ," by just sitting on clouds, twittling our fingers, resting in the FALSE concept of "once saved, always saved" (which is abusing God's grace and living presumptiously) while simultaneously daydreaming about how we would love to live eternally.
Even Christ had to "do" something (as difficult a struggle as it was-Luke 22:42) in order to make our gift of salvation complete and available: die on the cross for our sins.

The reality is, if a person does not want to receive the gift of eternal life AND live accordingly, then he/she will not receive it. What a person wants (shown through his/her actions), is what he or she will get.

5 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by MuttleyLaff: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eviana:
OP, You have an understanding here that many have not yet fully grasped.
The angels do marvel at us humans.. and this controversy of "life on planet earth."
I also, like your explanation of a faith-based works (James 2:26)...in terms of appreciation for the gift of salvation (through faith in Christ), yet understanding that professors of Christ, still must live accordingly.

That takes prayer, the Holy Spirit's guidance, and then an "effort(s)", "action(s)" etc. in multiple scenarios and circumstances.
We don't become "more than conquerors through Christ," by just sitting on clouds, twittling our fingers, resting in the FALSE concept of "once saved, always saved" (which is abusing God's grace and living presumptiously) while simultaneously daydreaming about how we would love to live eternally.
Even Christ had to "do" something (as difficult a struggle as it was-Luke 22:42) in order to make our gift of salvation complete and available: die on the cross for our sins.

The reality is, if a person does not want to receive the gift of eternal life AND live accordingly, then he/she will not receive it. What a person wants (shown through his/her actions), is what he or she will get.

Well written
Tbh, I will in a generous mood, give the post a 61/2 out of 10 scoremark.

The markdown is mainly because of the conjecture claiming that Satan tempted the Angels by making some of them think that God was not fair for deciding to elevate humans, that HE created from miry clay, above them.

I however agree with OP EternalBeing, that far more than the past Generations of humans, the Angels are more mystified by the current sets of Christians on Earth. That, we are not just called the chosen Generation for fun, but we are so called because we prove that we don't need any feelings, sparks, miracles, shaking of Heaven or Earth to show that our believe in our CREATOR and this is unshakably irreversible.

Now watch the book of Enoch squadron soon fly in here and turn up on the thread, to start talking of, how the angelic hosts of heaven marvelled at the female human beings' beauty, had sex with them, that produced giant babies, as long as almost twice a football pitch field and/or a 45 storey high building, and then later married the women.

3 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Eviana(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Tbh, I will in a generous mood, give the post a 61/2 out of 10 scoremark.

The markdown is mainly because of the conjecture claiming that Satan tempted the Angels by making some of them think that God was not fair for deciding to elevate humans, that HE created from miry clay, above them.

I however agree with OP EternalBeing, that far more than the past Generations of humans, the Angels are more mystified by the current sets of Christians on Earth. That, we are not just called the chosen Generation for fun, but we are so called because we prove that we don't need any feelings, sparks, miracles, shaking of Heaven or Earth to show that our believe in our CREATOR and this is unshakably irreversible.

Now watch the book of Enoch squadron soon fly in here and turn up on the thread, to start talking of, how the angelic hosts of heaven marvelled at the female human beings' beauty, had sex with them, that produced giant babies, as long as almost twice a football pitch field and/or a 45 storey high building, and then later married the women.

I appreciate you quoting me because I had to go back and re-read some parts of the post that I hurriedly read and didn't quite catch the full meaning.
I was moreso engrossed in the faith/works issue portion of his post....but I should've read through more slowly, the entire post, because I disagree with some of it.
I don't deal well with confusion nor do I want to confuse anyone either.
I don't believe that Lucifer's rebellion was based on jealousy towards humans being lifted higher than angels cause the scripture says the following about 1). humans/angels hierachy 2). Lucifer's rebellion of "pride" :

(Hebrews 2:7)
7 Thou madest him-(Jesus)- a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
(Isaiah 14:14)
l-(lucifer-)will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Lucifer did, however, convince 1/3 of the angels that God was "unfair", but it was clearly because he wanted God's position...not based on human elevation above angels...

I actually think that angels (who are not like us), are enthralled by human beings in general, because of the great controversy going on between good and evil..the journey to becoming joint heirs with Christ for eternity.
We're no different than the generations before us..except maybe the temptations are more visible and rampant.

2 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Coldplay007(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Eviana:

I appreciate you quoting me because I had to go back and re-read some parts of the post that I hurriedly read and didn't quite catch the full meaning.
I was moreso engrossed in the faith/works issue portion of his post....but I should've read through more slowly, the entire post, because I disagree with some of it.
I don't deal well with confusion nor do I want to confuse anyone either.
I don't believe that Lucifer's rebellion was based on jealousy towards humans being lifted higher than angels cause the scripture says the following about 1). humans/angels hierachy 2). Lucifer's rebellion of "pride" :

(Hebrews 2:7)
7 Thou madest him-(Jesus)- a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
(Isaiah 14:14)
l-(lucifer-)will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Lucifer did, however, convince 1/3 of the angels that God was "unfair", but it was clearly because he wanted God's position...not based on human elevation above angels...

I actually think that angels (who are not like us), are enthralled by human beings in general, because of the great controversy going on between good and evil..the journey to becoming joint heirs with Christ for eternity.
We're no different than the generations before us..except maybe the temptations are more visible and rampant.

Great discuss..
Some school of thoughts actually believe that the verse was initially "placed man a little above angels"...
Early Christians changed it because they felt it was blasphemy....

4 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by EternalBeing: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2019
The satanist below me better give his life to JESUS before it's too late. Romans 1:22 "Although they Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools." Which technology is he talking about down there? Which technology could be compared to the perfect synchronization of nature set in everlasting motion by the Eternal YAHWEH ALMIGHTY. Animals, Human and our machines created by humans, breathes out Carbon di Oxide, Trees and absorbs this and gives back Oxygen that we need to survive. What is technology compared the the awesome natural works and blessings that our CREATOR has given us. It's quite a Big Shame, how some could be so dumbed down by Satan. The Word of God say their minds are already blinded, what you wrote below really confirms the word of God to be true. You have equate technology with your God, you see technology as a greater Miracle than Man, how could a sane mind descend sooo low?! Only Satan could truly do this kind of wickedness to some human minds. Have you ever stopped for a second to think of who put the speaker that speaks into you, the fact that you can never know the exact time you fall asleep, etc. even Man can NEVER completely understand the so great Miracle called Man like YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that created Man.

The fact that Satan has deceived you to value the technology of this temporary World over the Wonder of Creation shows that... You and your deceitful father have lost the battle eternally. Hell was not meant for man, what deceitful spiritual power does he give some to make them so much in love with him that they would want to follow him to Hellfire. satan did not create you, so he can NEVER love you as much as the YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that invested so much time and effort into creating you, defending you and protecting you from Satan that you think loves you but only wants to destroy you after using you destroy humanbeings. Why have you been deceived to turn your back against your Maker just because of your belly, trials of this temporary life and glory of this World. Repent and reconcile with our CREATOR before it becomes too late for you. JESUS is LORD over All forever!
Lalasticlala, IshiLove, Honsule, Seun, other Mods Happy Sunday.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by OtemAtum: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Angels are not marvelling about the technological advancement on earth, which is 100 times greater than the technology of Jehovah and Allah's heaven. Why we use hitech devices on earth, they're using scrolls, candlesticks, incense, etc in heaven. Check the Book of Revelation for more.

Anyway, those heavens are the Christians' and Muslims' heavens. God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah and Allah doesn't have a specific afterlife for humanity after death. Our afterlives comes based on the type of mentality and ideologies we follow on earth.

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts were only connected to the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by LordGuru1: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm... Deep. People need to know this.

4 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
Read Psalm 8:5-8

1 Like

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by saxha: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
In short, humans are created slaves to satisfy God? Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
saxha:

That's a wrong perception.
Humans aren't slaves to angels,demons or God.
Rather man is supposed to ride on their shoulders for spiritual advancement.
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by EternalBeing: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2019
If you want to know why some intelligent people join Whitcraft and Satanism, read: https://www.nairaland.com/5300063/how-hurrying-worrying-turns-humans

4 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Conceptman: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Happy Sunday Brethren. May the joy of today bring everlasting peace to our lives. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2019
grin
Angels and man.
According to the Bible:
Both can be rebellious to God.
Man can defeat God but angel can't.
Both can have sex and produce offsprings.

1 Like

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Neoteny(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2019
The Angels are in heaven already

They're beside god all the time

They serve him ceaselessly

They didn't inherit the original sin

They're brings of beauty and purity

They've powers and authority

They've got wings

They move easily between heaven and Earth, and between the physical and spiritual realms

They ain't going to hell

...yet you say man is superior?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2019
No one reason Nigeria is like this, see them arguing irrelevant things.
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Finallydead: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2019
EternalBeing

The fact that Man(we that have submitted our lives to JEUSUS, now live and alive in HIM) so "blindly" and irreversibly adhere to loving YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the Source of Life, who we can't physically see for now or hear as of old, is mystifying the Angels in Heaven. We are a great Miracle to them. They are even more speechless and mystified as they observe how Satan and his demons, temptations and trials of this temporary Life have been unable erase or reduce our love and hunger to eternally please and abide in the Will of our great CREATOR. JESUS is using this to celebrate us so euphorically, we are His prove that His death is not in vain.
Truly, this is not mystifying to the angels simply because God has left us with sufficient witness in creation all around us and even within every one of us. Rather they are mystified that we do not give God His deserved worship by obedience as they have learnt to, especially, after His sacrifice on the cross for us.
Just like a husband loves to show off his beautiful wife, His heart is always immeasurably gladdened whenever He looks down and sees us in the beauty of Holiness(Holy Life) that He purchased for us with His precious blood. You need to see His Heart and how so unquantifiably proud of us HE is. Living by Faith is the real Purpose of Man in the current dispensation.
God will only be pleased and satisfied when we bear the "great"(much in KJV) fruit to Him which represents the manifestation of His selfless love in us(Jn 15:8 ), to the very degree that Jesus Himself showed.
YAHWEH stood back to let the Angels watch and see that these humans truly deserve the Glory HE made for them.

Exactly. And if we would pass through such a test and display the character of Christ, only then will the angels know that God's sacrifice has paid off in transforming man.
Far more than the past Generations of humans, the Angels are more mystified by the current sets of Christians on Earth. We are not just called the chosen Generation for fun. We are so called because we MUST prove that we don't need any feelings, sparks, miracles, shaking of Heaven or Earth to show that our believe in our CREATOR is unshakably irreversible.
Not sure what you mean but I know we need the supernatural manifestations of His Spirit(thus we were given, if we didn't need, we wouldn't have been given the Spirit) to lead us to God's ultimate purpose.
Many lost their salvation after years of expecting to feel Holy Spirit fall on them, but it didn't happen (it happened without them knowing it). Man, know thyself, you are glorious and your Glory is in the fact that you live by Faith and not by sight. This is what earns you the respect of Satan, demons, Angels in Heaven, and your eventual final immortality after leaving this World. The Just shall LIVE BY FAITH!!! Not by sight or feelings. This is the Life we have been called unto. This is the only Way to eternal Life.
Hebrews 10:38, Habakkuk 2:4 "Now (In this Generation! ) the Just shall live by Faith: but if any man draw back, my Spirit shall have no pleasure in him." Amen!
You seem to wrongly suppose faith is separate from evidence but if you go down to Heb 11:1 faith is definitely evidential though it is ITSELF, not seen with physical eyes but its effects are eventually. Faith is only real if there is spiritual evidence(within us, reality superimposed on our minds)first which leads to natural, practical evidence, afterwards. What many believers call faith today is therefore not really faith for lack of spiritual and the consequent natural. If the Holy Spirit falls on us too, we would have evidence that is first supernatural (within us) and consequently, natural evidence of non-mechanical(sadly like many churches today fake it), Spirit-inspired language(according to every instance in Acts that He filled men, and even today).
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2019
T This topic and the wordings disgust me
Human are not Superior than Angels

Angel are our Senior Celestial brothers

It hurt me when people write about what they don't even know

Is it that you lost your sense or you are just plain stupid

What knowledge did you have about creation for you to say Human are Superior than Angels

Honestly get more knowledge before l writing any rubbish

# Human should grow

Enough of half bake truth

Angel are Superior, infact they have more Advantage
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by EternalBeing: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2019
saxha:
No! Man is not robot. See: https://www.nairaland.com/5582460/robot-compared-man-shows-man#84923294

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2019
saxha:
NO,humans were created "sons and daughters" to manifest(represent) God on earth.We were meant to be God on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2019
My garantors have not reached that level 12 in government work. Can de still sign for me?
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by kodakred: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
T This topic and the wordings disgust me
Human are not Superior than Angels

Angel are our Senior Celestial brothers

It hurt me when people write about what they don't even know

Is it that you lost your sense or you are just plain stupid

What knowledge did you have about creation for you to say Human are Superior than Angels

Honestly get more knowledge before l writing any rubbish

# Human should grow

Enough of half bake truth

Angel are Superior, infact they have more Advantage

We shall be superior to angels in our glorified state if we make it to heaven. Don't be surprised that angels would serve man in heaven when we are eventually adopted as sons of God through Jesus Christ. Angels have been sent as messengers and bodyguards to men on earth even in our weak and sinful state, Ponder on that.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Bob Marley A True Prophet? / Is Eating And Drinking At Burials Part Of Christianity / Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.