Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Thanksgiving Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Thanksgiving Service (1080 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Thanksgiving Service by Haleplushearty: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2019
�NOVEMBER THANKSGIVING SERVICE WITH PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR PROFESSORS, LECTURES, TEACHERS, YOUTH CORPS, STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES

TEXT:1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 15 VERSE 41

OPENING PRAYER
Shall we lift our hands to the Most High God and begin to bless his Holy Name, let’s give Him glory, honour and adoration, let’s worship the Almighty God, let’s worship the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, thank Him for what He has been doing for you since the beginning of the year, worship Him, He is worthy to be praised.

+Father, You are the source of wisdom, give your children wisdom.
+Father, the year is coming to an end, don’t let me come to an end.
+Father, no matter what the enemies may try, let me see the new year.

S�O�N�G

What a mighty God we serve
what a mighty god we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him
What a mighty God we serve.

Almighty God, King of kings, Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, the Unchangeable Changer, we worship You, thank You for January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November, Father, accept our thanks in Jesus.

Father you have brought us thus far, please, help us to see the new year, don’t let us end with this year, let all our problems end with this year, give your children- professors, lectures, teachers, students and corpers wisdom and understanding, the children will be greater than their teachers. When we send our children to school they will return back whole to us. All our children will be greater than their parents.

This month embarrass your children who have been faithful in the payment of their tithe and offering with blessings, open the windows of heaven, pour them a blessing, give them blessings that they will say it's too much, let us have a new song to sing before December.

Do something special for your children who are here and those listening all over the world.
Before December, let everyone of us have a new song to sing. Help us oh Lord and we will serve you to till end.

THE MESSAGE
1 Corinthians 15 verse 41
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

The star of everyone will rise today.
Among stars you will be a star.

STARS
Human perspective
A star is someone who is outstanding in whatever he does. We have football stars, acting stars, academic stars, …

STUDENTS
Different levels of students-- Average, Clever and Brilliant. (bright and light)

Stars differs from stars, Your star will shine.
SCIENTIFICALLY, a star is a burning gas, collection of gas that is burning, the hotter it gets the better. The sun is the dullest of all stars that is why it is yellowish, the real stars are blue in color. The sun is approximately 1.8million kilometers from the earth.

SCRIPTURALLY, a star is somebody who realises that He’s nothing (ordinary gas) but inside of him is consuming fire. The day you realise that without God you are nothing you become a star Collossian 1:27.

RISING
Going upward.
Stars differs in glory 2Corinthians 3:18
RISING STARS FROM GOD’S PERSPECTIVES - Those who are willing to burn for God.

STARS IN THE BIBLE- Shedrack, Mashack and Abednego.

FALLING STAR
Phillipians 3:12-14 I’m pressing upward.

Rising means there are three possibilities
1 A star can be stagnant.
2 A star can be going upward.
3 A star can be falling.

2 Samuel 1:1-19, All of you who are already stars will never fall.

A RISING STAR
David - 1Samuel 16:11-16 He was made a king, 2 Samuel 2:1-4 He became king over the tribe of Judah, 2 Samuel 5:1-3 He became King over Israel.

Matthew 25:14-28
A parable of talents - He rose from five talents to ten, then eleven.

When you gained admission into the University you are already a star- get BSC, get Master, PHD and keep on rising, become Professor, VC and discovered that there’s nothing more to become except in Christ. A stagnant star will soon cease to be. The moment you stop rising you begin to fall. Matthew 25:24-30, Luke 13:6-9.

If the Almighty God has made you a star it is for you to shine. 1Samuel 15 Those of you who are already a star will remain a star forever, the true star that will rise must be a star that is hook to the Almighty God.

A falling star can rise again by returning to the Almighty God. Daniel 4 Humility elevates pride brings down. It doesn't matter how low you have gone, if God steps in, you can rise again. The Almighty God who made you want you to be a star that will be shining for Him, when you dissociate from God you will begin to fall.

Humble yourself before the almighty God to keep on rising.
If you are not connected to Him come and give your life to Jesus now.

PRAYER POINT
+Father, let my star keep on rising, don't let my light become darkness.

WORD OF KNOWLEDGE
God asked me to tell a student, you lost your shining when you joined a secret cult come out of it and your star will start rising again.

PRAYER POINTS
+Father, You are the source of wisdom, give your children wisdom.
+Father, the year is coming to an end, don’t let me come to an end.
+Father no matter what the enemies may try, let me see the new year.
+Father, let my star keep on rising, don't let my light become darkness.

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! / Human Sacrifice In Christianity: A Deeper Take - A Rebuttal. / A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.