Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,847 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat (10891 Views)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat by Legendguru: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Really
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat by Jones4190(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
roscoman:
Mr. Frederick,

With due respect I reacted to your tweet about Supreme Court judgement for February 2019 Presidential elections results.

Sir, If I was in Atiku Abubakar's shoes, I won't congratulate President Muhammad Bihari because from every corroborative and verifiable evidence, Atiku won that presidential election with more than two million votes.

Let me tell you, for any democratic government to survive, Judiciary has to be independent of executive. As long as Judiciary is still under the funding, appointment, controlling of Judiciary, democracy can not survive and can't grow under such a system as we are seeing now.

Yes President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulated President Muhammad Buhari then because the manipulation and falsification of figures with wide electoral malpractices then was not all that glaring.

Aside from that APC machineries was seriously working then about 60% of Nigeria population wanted Goodluck Jonathan to go by all means but they did not critically examine the capacity, ability, international politics and experience of their preferred alternative on ground then. But Nigerians don't know that all these vested interested guys that wants Johnathan go that time was just after their business and personal interest not that they love ordinary common man or they want Nigeria to move forward as a nation.

Mr. Frederick, all the time Muhammad Buhari lost to Obasanjo, Yar' Adua even Johnathan in a presidential elections, did Buhari congratulated any of them even after a longer legal battles ?.

Late former President Umar Musa Yar'Adua was also from Kastina State like Buhari, does Buhari congratulated him when he won 2007 Presidental elections even with a slight margin ?. So we should not be missing words as far as whether Atiku Abubakar should congratulates Buhari when it is glaring that both Inec and judiciary collaborated to give Atiku's votes to Buhari.

Having said all that, why did Buhari refused to signed electoral laws before 2019 general elections ?.

I rest my case here.
See how you contradict yourself, at first Jonathan congratulate PMB then because the manipulation and falsification of figures with wide electoral malpractices then was not all that glaring, at the same time you also tell us that 60% of Nigerians want Jonathan to go.
what exactly do you means by the above statement? are you saying APC manipulate the election in favour of Pmb or 60% which voted for him?
Secondly the yar Adua you mention later confess that the election that ushered him in was manipulate by PDP for his favour, that is buhari would have won the election if not the manipulation, the question now is "if you are the one will you have congratulated him?

let me rest my case too
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat by Segekesy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=shehuolayinka post=83702701]I do not know much about sports, but I know what good sportsmanship is. Diego Maradona, the Argentine football shaman, was a great player, but he is not celebrated as much as Pele of Brazil. One fatal flaw detracts from Maradona’s genius – hubris.

Maradona is known to be a sore loser. He curses, barks and brawls in defeat. As a matter of fact, his ‘’legend’’ is stymied by his repulsive foibles and deportment.

Politics is like football. It is a game. One side wins and the other side loses. It should not have to be a hara-kiri – ‘’it is victory or death’’.

Nigeria has been good to Atiku Abubakar. He has thrived and flourished on the backs of the country. He was a former chief of customs; he was elected governor, and then, he became, perhaps, the most powerful vice-president in Nigeria. Atiku has seen it all, and he has had it all.

I had expected the former vice-president to react to the judgment of the Supreme Court, which dismissed his appeal against Presid
Re: Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat by donprinyo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Johans1991:
Gej had no option rather than conceding defeat. Had it been GEJ try anything rubbish he would have been given the GBAGBO treatment
Low IQ de worry u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Yahaya Abdullahi To Governors: Stop Running To Buhari Over Insecurity / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says ‘Obidient’ Movement / Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.