Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,267 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio (1069 Views)

Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by Miracleboy2019: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Niger Delta Vultures after me says Akpabio

The minister of Niger Delta and former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio has denied the insinuation going round that he collected money from the former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC), Mr Isima Ekere or any other individual for that matter. He described this allegation as spurious and part of the conspiracy of those who have been milking the resources meant for the development of the Niger Delta for the past 19 years. It is part of their effort to frustrate the forensic audit of the accounts of the NDDC ordered by President Mohammadu Buhari.
For the avoidance of doubt, Senator Akpabio states categorically that he has not received any kobo from anyone in the NDDC or any other agency of government and would want anyone who has any claim to the contrary to come out openly to lay the fact bear before the public. This is a case of corruption fighting back because they have not foreseen that a forensic audit of the accounts of the commission could ever be ordered.
To him, he had always handled any assignment given him with courage and forthrightness and this was why his stride in Akwa Ibom was described as uncommon transformation. He completely transformed the landscape of Akwa Ibom with landmarks projects like the Godswill Akpabio Stadium also known as the Nest of Champions and several roads network in the state capital and across the entire state.
He assures the people of the Niger Delta that he would not fail on the mandate given him by Mr President to make a great impact on the development of the region for the next four years. He bears no grudge against anyone and would rather focus on how to best deliver on this mandate. He called on the people of the Niger Delta and indeed Nigerians to support him to deliver on the Next level promises of Mohammadu Buhari for the nation.

1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by angelEmade: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
lol...these people are comedians ooo
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by SocialJustice: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
This over reaching oga. You think NDDC is a paraststal under Ministry of Niger Delta. Soon you will be put in your right position after the board is fully constituted.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by zarathustra(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
SocialJustice:
This over reaching oga. You think NDDC is a paraststal under Ministry of Niger Delta. Soon you will be put in your right position after the board is fully constituted.
Yes that is what it is as at now. Is time someone call you thieves to order.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by SocialJustice: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
zarathustra:

Yes that is what it is as at now. Is time someone call you thieves to order.
Lol, NDDC by law is an independent intervention organisation in the presidency superintended by a board that is seldom supervised by the president. That is the law. I didn't write it. Ignorant people like you will always shout the most because you're hollow and empty.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by Flyingngel(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
SocialJustice post:

Lol, NDDC by law is an independent intervention organisation in the presidency superintended by a board that is seldom supervised by the president. That is the law. I didn't write it. Ignorant people like you will always shout the most because you're hollow and empty.

So since it is an independent intervention organization, nothing shld be done concerning all the monies that have been embezzled in the name of useless contracts. Nigerians are truly the problem of this country.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by SocialJustice: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Flyingngel:
SocialJustice post:

So since it is an independent intervention organization, nothing shld be done concerning all the monies that have been embezzled in the name of useless contracts. Nigerians are truly the problem of this country.
Stop arguing out of point and wasting my time. I never spoke against the audit. Akpabio didn't even initiate the audit.

I said NDDC is not under Ministry of Niger Delta but the Presidency, read to understand before you speak.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by zarathustra(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=SocialJustice post=83711175]Lol, NDDC by law is an independent intervention organisation in the presidency superintended by a board that is seldom supervised by the president. That is the law. I didn't write it. Ignorant people like you will always shout the most because you're hollow and empty. [/quote

President Muhammadu Buhari says the recent redeployment of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), to the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs is meant to enhance quality of life of people of the region.

The NDDC, prior to the redeployment, was under the supervision of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

The president stated this on Tuesday in Abuja, in a nationwide broadcast to mark the nation’s 59th Independence Anniversary.

He emphasised that the decision underscored his administration’s commitment to improve the living standards of the people in the Niger Delta, through coordinated and appropriate programmes. pls bro try to update yourself with current political events.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Niger Delta vultures are after you? Lol

These are the same people that will not hesitate to accuse another tribe of hating themselves.

These are the people that will not hesitate to accuse another tribe of been greedy.

These are the people that want Niger Delta republic.

Hypocrisy is when you criticize or accuse someone of things that you are also guilty of.

I weep for this country.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by zarathustra(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2019
so who is empty and ignirant?
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by zarathustra(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Ardar:
Niger Delta vultures are after you? Lol

These are the same people that will not hesitate to accuse another tribe of hating themselves.

These are the people that will not hesitate to accuse another tribe of been greedy

These are the people that want Niger Delta republic.

I weep for this country.

He is just one of the low Cadre thieves in the establishment.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by ZombieTERROR: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Corrupt Akapabio

Now a Saint under APc

Wonders shall never cease
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by cyberguy72(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2019
SocialJustice:
Oga!! Akpabio has the permission of the Presidency to oversee the day to day running of the NDDC.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by SocialJustice: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2019
cyberguy72:
Oga!! Akpabio has the permission of the Presidency to oversee the day to day running of the NDDC.
That is not what the law creating NDDC states. If the presidency wants to stop supervising NDDC then NASS has to change the NDDC law. We love lawlessness too much in this country.
Re: Niger Delta Vultures After Me Says Akpabio by cyberguy72(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2019
SocialJustice:
That is not what the law creating NDDC states. If the presidency wants to stop supervising NDDC then NASS has to change the NDDC law. We love lawlessness too much in this country.
Thats what your BUBU instructed at his Independence day Broadcast

(1) (Reply)

APC Finally Speaks On Buhari’s Third Term Request / Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) / The Meaning Of Corona And What It Look Like Under The Microscope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.