Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies (1646 Views)

Nigerian Wives Are Always Fighting About These / Real Reason African/nigerian Wives Don't Want Their Husband's Relatives To Visit / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies by fergie1989(f): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nigerian wives have taken to social media to reveal why they prefer Filipino Nannies to Nigerians, in their argument, thebdescribe Fillipino Nannies as being stable and professional compare to Nigerians.

See their post below:
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/nigerian-wives-explain-why-they-prefer.html

Re: Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies by Nukilia: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Africans have deep seated hatred for one another, this is the reason we have evil oozing around the continent. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies by crackhaus: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Apart from this being a status symbol to show class, it's a pretty common theme among Nigerian women not to completely trust other Nigerian women around their kids.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies by hisgrace090: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
I blame non since some black nannies do serve babies with poop, cook with urine etc this days.

Thank God for hidden camera though not all can afford it.
Re: Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies by NoToPile: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
I heared some years back that the Filipino nannies are very very good at their job.

I guess the preference has to do with efficiency.

Mothers want who can take good care of their children

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies by greatme2good(f): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Nigerian women don't take baby sitting as a full time job, they see it as a burden while white folks do.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Story Saddened My Heart / Terribly Confused / Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.