Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) (48458 Views)

President Tinubu Bows To Greet Oba Of Benin In Aso Rock _photo / Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by GistMore: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ahead of the Governorship and Senatorial elections, Dino Melaye paid a courtesy visit to his royal majesty Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule, the ologidi of Ogidi Kogi State. Gistmore reports

Dino Melaye pays homage as he's is seen bowing down to greet the oba of Kogi state

Dino Melaye wrote;
God bless you Ologidi of Ogidi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4aRmQanLOs

http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-bow-down-to-greet-king-of-kogi-state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by GistMore: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
See More Photos => HERE

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
The actor......!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Niyeal(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
The palace need repainting

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Bola146(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy humble Dino grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Sirjamo: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
That's Yoruba for you, we don't tell our kings to ' Chop knuckle'.

27 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Niaja4real(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
GistMore:
Ahead of the Governorship and Senatorial elections, Dino Melaye paid a courtesy visit to his royal majesty Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule, the ologidi of Ogidi Kogi State. Gistmore reports

Dino Melaye pays homage as he's is seen bowing down to greet the oba of Kogi state

Dino Melaye wrote;

Dirty door blind & dirty wall

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kogi State Wise up!

May the best candidate win.

Someone that will change the lives of Kogi people positively. 

How we wish kogites can vote for a very good candidate outside PDP and APC.

God bless Kogi state.

God bless Nigeria.

Dino, Winning an election no be to dey prostrate everywhere o.
Ask the ineffectual buffon what happened to him in 2015wink

Comedian2019:
May God punish all those who support and defend evil because of personal gain.
AMEN AMEN and AMEN in the mighty name of Jesus CHRIST.
May their punishment begin right away.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by 1stKing: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kogi's destiny lays in their own hands...

I hope they make the best choiy
Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
exercise in futility

it's obvious Buhari cannot stand his critic in his remaining years hence why Smart was backed to question the election that was zero violence, free and fair. I followed his senatorial district election and I don't know why election that don't have violence will be tagged unfree and fair

Only God can vindicate this man electoral victory. even if Smart political value will be far below of his own, electoral rigging will elevate him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Jestin: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dino has to go back to Senate House to continue shouting Na Lie...Na Lie
Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one from dino melaye...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
kork and bull alias RUBBER STAMP APC Senate just don't wanna see this man...

Dino is a man that keeps sleeping men awake even though Nigerians seem unfortunate having them in high places, APC don't like him for disturbing them...

Dino my man, anybody fighting to hold you back from that Senate shall kick buckets, geepee tanks and many kicks

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Election is here. They have started again grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by allthingsgood: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Scam

Immediately after election d roles will reverse
Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Our kings are part of the problem....they need to stop welcoming these politicians into their kingdom during campaign.....that's why they do anyhow after election.....because both the kings, churches/mosque, individuals partook in sharing of money during campaign.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by contigiency(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Campaign things. He will still fail woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by 1stKing: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
ex
girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by fredoooooo: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin here we go grin when last did Kabiyesi see him in the palace ...
Abeg stone the bastard grin
Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by chloride6: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who is the king of Kogi state?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by nwamabo247(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Only for election period like this;please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by GMbuharii: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good....but in Ilorin,an old town that was ruled by a certain UsainAfonjaBolt,the coneheaded structures there dobale, prostrate flat for the fulani EMIR Gambari of Ilorin...their Sokoto is his red carpet sef...

lzaa please o, someone is eyeing my head,biko bia o

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by fastlane84: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Respect is reciprocal...

For your plain/pattern English materials...

We gat you covered....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by nonny400(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
post=83715269:
Kogi State Wise up!

May the best candidate win.

Someone that will change the lives of Kogi people positively. 

How we wish kogites can vote for a very good candidate outside PDP and APC.

God bless Kogi state.

God bless Nigeria.

Dino, Winning an election no be to dey prostrate everywhere o.
Ask the ineffectual buffon what happened to him in 2015wink

You're really a sorry excuse of a man. How do you sleep at night?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Okemmuo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na so
Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
there is no king of kogi

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by sw: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
When was the last time he visited the King? Now election time to pay homage.

Useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
1stKing:
girlfriend
undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by judgementyard(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
I just dey laff grin
Am neither in support or against him,if he knew he was going to pay the oba a visit,he should have given out some money for the renovation of the palace.
Then the pictures will look presentable!
Who does that grin
Am feeling ashamed

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
GistMore:

Dino Melaye wrote;

http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-bow-down-to-greet-king-of-kogi-state

Nigeria is one of most delusional entities on the earth. What is the hell with all these worthless and useless kings without subjects? There are kings yet the subjects lookup to the governor or members of national assembly for socio-political patronage. The position of these useless kings in Nigeria is essentially relic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana / Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.