Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Sen Shehu Sani Reacts To The Expulsion Of FUNAAB Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Shehu Sani Reacts To The Expulsion Of FUNAAB Student (458 Views)

"Even Bullet Charmers Travel Using Abuja-kaduna Train" - Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Shehu Sani Reacts To The Expulsion Of FUNAAB Student by Apeshy101(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sen Shehu Sani has reacted to the expulsion of a 200-Level student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Michael Adewale Ifemosu, who was expelled by the university for allegedly posting an open letter on his Facebook page to the Vice Chancellor, Prof Kolawole Salako.

In a tweet sighted by news9naija, the former senator wrote,
"Expelling students and sacking workers for Facebook or Twitter postings is likely to intensify in the view of the growing culture of intolerance to criticisms and the establishment of discomforts with socal media"
https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/11/03/sen-shehu-sani-reacts-to-the-expulsion-of-funaab-student-who-wrote-open-letter-to-vc-on-facebook/

Re: Sen Shehu Sani Reacts To The Expulsion Of FUNAAB Student by Miner13: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
SSS must say something i know
Re: Sen Shehu Sani Reacts To The Expulsion Of FUNAAB Student by idesylvester(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Me and my mouth and busy hustling abeg, I don't even have the money to fight the government

Don't judge me I'm not the messiah, he said he's coming. Until then my mouth is sealed
Re: Sen Shehu Sani Reacts To The Expulsion Of FUNAAB Student by Rednaxelot: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Miner13:
SSS must say something i know
But has he lied or said something bad?

(1) (Reply)

How People From The Sahel Are Now Becoming Nigerians Easily (video) / BREAKING: DSS defers Sowore, Bakare’s release till Thursday / Just In: Hate Speech Bill Passes First Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.