Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo (77720 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Yahman1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
people suppose don grow pass these bleaching talks all the time jare.

anybody wey wan bleach make them bleach, na them get their body.

kini wahala yin gan?
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
iaamxavier:
Okay in her before picture she was still fair in Complexion there..

You can't compare the megapixels used in snapping the photo then to what we have today

So when she said she only tonned I believe and before you quote me

Check your self and most of your family members and see if any of them have never bleached or tonned their skin

Ps: I detest bleaching, especially people that do cheap bleaching making them look like roasted plantain
You are speaking hypocrisy here. If you dislike bleaching (alias toning), why are you turning yourself to Laura's spokesman here?

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Bruemath(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by makinson2865: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
I thought ndigbo no dey bleach......awon werey

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by enemmo(f): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is she richer than
Ngolo Kante?
Sadio Mane?
Paul Pogba?
Wilfred Ndidi?

Money brings out natural colour indeed

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by wisdom042(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
So na only when you bleach ur skin na be say money dey change person complexion, ladies and their way of thinking baffles me.

Money or no money who fine don fine no be by ur skin color abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by BlackCrainte: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bleached and married a fairly used man

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by witworth(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
idesylvester:
We already know, once money start rolling in the next thing is to try and look better than ur past...
the same money Annie Idibia and genevieve has but only makes their skins shine brighter not tone, brother the lady bleach, as simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
madam stop confusing yourself what's the difference between tone and bleach

Ask Mc. Edopikin.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Yoighaman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
I wonder what the hell makes some folks follow some kind of people on social media, not insulting Laura, a general statement though but do they follow as zombies or crowd mentality, or they follow to learn and add value to their lives?
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by donchyke1975: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
I don't think bro,money and good environment can tone your skin.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Bluezy13(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
luminouz:
How is this news enlightening?

undecided undecided

@Bluezy13... I like your analysis. Melanin occurs in hair,eyes and even the brain, apart from our skins.

Now the question is, higher concentration of melanin is supposed to be the best thing a black man has,why then do most NLanders reason like bleached-white whales.

Ignorance and self absorption borne by low self-esteem
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by DenreleDave(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
She didn't bleached. It's a certain degree of toning that won't be too much or less. It's called Tleached. You can check your dictionary for better understanding. When you check dictionary tire wey you no see the meaning, nobody go tell you to mind your business.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

Yhu are mad aswear. Just checking dico and I cudnt see anytin like tleached.. Wanted to check on Google and I read ur post again only to find out that u r simply mad

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin..... No !!! She no dey bleach na Nku Cream she dey use grin grin grin

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Makuos19: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gistfresh:
The rumours began on social media when she posted a video on IG, which purportedly showed the entrepreneur looking fairer than her normal skin complexion.

Laura Ikeji has now dismissed the rumours that she is bleaching her skin. In a post on IG, the fashion blogger stated that she has never bleached her skin rather she is toning it.

The fashion blogger and a fan, @chinoyeogujiuba continued the heated arguement on her IG page, after the dug up Laura's previous post when she was darker, but Laura denied the claim 'that she doesnt use cream, that money brings out the natural beauty'.

The fan wrote;

The same you that said you stopped using bleaching/toning cream or whatever we call it. Please remember when you talked about not using cream at a time few years ago

Indeed Internet never forgets

See photo below;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/internet-digs-up-old-photos-of-laura.html
She is a Harlot!!!
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by arodavoo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
That's her headache... Make she use hypo sef wetyin concern me abeg!!!

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey Malaysia UK and USA

HAIR importation is the new found Gold, I would teach and guide you on importation of Hair from china, India, Vietnam and cambodia
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Sonnobax15(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
shocked Bleaching or not,but isn't it too obvious that that lighter complexion of hers' isn't follow-come??...just a mere looking at her pic,a wiseman ought to know that that new skin of hers must have gone through different stages of chemical reaction.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by etrange: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
luminouz:
How is this news enlightening?

undecided undecided

@Bluezy13... I like your analysis. Melanin occurs in hair,eyes and even the brain, apart from our skins.

Now the question is, higher concentration of melanin is supposed to be the best thing a black man has,why then do most NLanders reason like bleached-white whales.

This is very enlightening. Can't you see the subject has been enlightened and they're saying she bleached? undecided
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Slaveman343: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
make una stop to dey give all this ugly bleached women attention, na wetin dem want
[attention] na em make dem bleach
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Hoodbilonia: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
All of una wey say buy ashanti soap,but cocoa butter this. I no see am for supermarket o. I no wan deu rub heat for face
Na pears oil i dey rub and i geh oily face o.
Oil yapa for my body o. Help me o.
My face is black my body is butter/chcolate brown Sun don burn me sotay ppl say i black gan for face. I go begin dress like lagbaja o
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Netanya(f): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Her true color is just coming out grin
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by etrange: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
I personally don't think she "bleached". What she did is what 99% of people here would do if they had the money: buy a good cream that helps even out your complexion. Everyone needs that. You could remain dark but have an even complexion, you're not rainbow biko.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Kendollar696(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
hmmmm.. fear social media.. I'm still waiting for the real picture to surface.. skin toning madam..
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by ussv: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yes, just like she has never shit before . Lie Lie people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tessy 'Mama T' Plus-Sized Nollywood Actress Now Making Waves / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.