Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo (77723 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by bigtt76(f): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nairaland VAR at work cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gistfresh:
The rumours began on social media when she posted a video on IG, which purportedly showed the entrepreneur looking fairer than her normal skin complexion.

Laura Ikeji has now dismissed the rumours that she is bleaching her skin. In a post on IG, the fashion blogger stated that she has never bleached her skin rather she is toning it.

The fashion blogger and a fan, @chinoyeogujiuba continued the heated arguement on her IG page, after the dug up Laura's previous post when she was darker, but Laura denied the claim 'that she doesnt use cream, that money brings out the natural beauty'.

The fan wrote;

The same you that said you stopped using bleaching/toning cream or whatever we call it. Please remember when you talked about not using cream at a time few years ago

Indeed Internet never forgets

See photo below;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/internet-digs-up-old-photos-of-laura.html
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Btruth: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
cool her problem really.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by luminouz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
etrange:

This is very enlightening. Can't you see the subject has been enlightened and they're saying she bleached? undecided

For you perhaps,not me!
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by obailala(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Whether she bleached or not, I do not know; but for anyone to base the bleaching argument on those pictures posted in the original post, that's just dumb. Lighting conditions in the old picture vs the recent ones is clearly different, so it's just silly comparing skin complexion on the basis of those pictures.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by chuckdelis: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
She still looks fair in the before picture, just dat d before complexion has brokeness all over it.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by etrange: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
luminouz:

For you perhaps,not me!

Lol.. you missed the sarcasm.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Onyi90(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
I was excepting this situation tay Tay. They say evidence brings the end to all argument. Kwantinew tonner.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Tembebe: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nairalanders and hypocrisy are like 5&6.
I don't know where the argument is.
The before and after are like night and day.
So,why the ass licking for God's sake
We will all be here when it concerns someone not as rich and influential as laura and her sister and y'all will be shouting she bleached.
Nonsense and ingredients!!

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Greatfullheart: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ladies And Gentlemen Gossip de Do Town. They Say Linda Engagement is Dicey

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
etrange:

Lol.. you missed the sarcasm.
No I didn't!

You kept using enlightening upandan and that amused me.

Just had to reply you sha!
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by etrange: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
luminouz:

No I didn't!

You kept using enlightening upandan and that amused me.

Just had to reply you sha!
Ok
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by YungMillionaire: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
What is your bzness if she is bleaching? Is it your bleach? I am against bleaching but what people do with their own skin is their bzness.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by DameB(f): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dayum...

Thank God for Linda's money
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by webngnews: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Money kinda bring out your natural skin colour

Truer words have never been spoken.
She is 100% spot on about this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
That bleaching talk go dey pain d Laura girl
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by idesylvester(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
witworth:
the same money Annie Idibia and genevieve has but only makes their skins shine brighter not tone, brother the lady bleach, as simple as that.
You wicked ooo grin grin grin... I wan try help her ministration
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by MrVagina: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83742225:

[/s]
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by seanjy4konji: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Go to her shop in lekki there arwnlook at her physically...

Rubbish body almost turning white..

Just before cold stone and this Chinese restaurant...

Nonsense and ingrdient.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Jamiuolatoye(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
100% Bleach Chocolate to Fanta grin grin grin
Any buyer interested in buying Facebook group?? I wanna sell my Facebook Group With 769k members reach me on Whatsapp 08105183899
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Tembebe: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
post=83742225:

Are you kidding me?
I don't believe you meant that
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by owila4luv(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
toning or lightening but certainly not bleaching
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
If money dey make person yellow seyi law with akpororo for don yellow like drake or Ramsy Noah angrykam nukwa say na money make her yellow angry
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Ustec: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bluezy13:

The bolded is an error in reasoning.
Scientifically, a "black" man can not "appear" melanin. This is because a black man has high concentration of melanin...the quinones, hence his dark complexion.
A "white" man has a very low concentration of melanin, hence his whitish/fair complexion.

The two categories possess melanin but in different concentrations.
In the layman view; Hydroquinone present in bleaching creams tends to subdue and nullify the melanin present in the skin such as wearing it away without the victim knowing his skin is peeling off, exposing the victim to direct effect of sunlight since the quinones in melanin can not utilize the sunlight effectively because they are damaged.

What am I even saying...
The beauty of Colour Chemistry

Michael jackson died a bleaching death
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by ihustlehard: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
she didn't bleach anything thats camera settings and good living,, see her knuckles, u don't expect someone always in the sun amd someone in a cold room to b the same colour.,
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Evergreen711(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
She no even fine sef,, see nose, Abeg who ugly don ugly

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by paix(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
I think it's the camera. The cameras were not digital back then.
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by johnmattew: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
post=83742225:

the same way money that couldn't bring out the true colours of Genevieve,in edo ,agbani,funkẹ Akindele and Linda ikeji?

eat fruit/vegetables and avoid sun,your skin will remain natural
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by FuckTheMod: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gistfresh:
The rumours began on social media when she posted a video on IG, which purportedly showed the entrepreneur looking fairer than her normal skin complexion.

Laura Ikeji has now dismissed the rumours that she is bleaching her skin. In a post on IG, the fashion blogger stated that she has never bleached her skin rather she is toning it.

The fashion blogger and a fan, @chinoyeogujiuba continued the heated arguement on her IG page, after the dug up Laura's previous post when she was darker, but Laura denied the claim 'that she doesnt use cream, that money brings out the natural beauty'.

The fan wrote;

The same you that said you stopped using bleaching/toning cream or whatever we call it. Please remember when you talked about not using cream at a time few years ago

Indeed Internet never forgets

See photo below;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/internet-digs-up-old-photos-of-laura.html
she has always been very ugly...
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by Codivoar(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
that she doesnt use cream, that money brings out the natural beauty
... through this scientific Laura Ikeji n°1 Law, Baba Dangote must be a white man by now!!!!

Lie lie lie!
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by benji93: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Careful, idiotic Fela?
Geminita1:
Some people are just color struck, always monitoring people's skin tones. Before you know it they would start quoting one idiotic fela and his yellow fever poo. They are the first to shout. ''you don black o''
Re: Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo by meobizy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
She’s bleaching? Good Lord! Who guessed this? Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Photo: Denrele Stripes Down For No Bra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.