Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding (47678 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Midas01: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Shut the fvck up you dimwit. It takes two to make a marriage work.
MrNipplesLover:
marriage is sweet and blissful, but these hoes everywhere making marriage undesirable, with they way they handle it.

future wife, I beg u, be a wonderful woman to me when we find each other.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Yakijesus: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
You need Jesus in your life.
iamJ:
all these kind boring unions

no doggy, no oral, no 69, no better thing, its better to die single than marry a very religious girl

church on sunday, prayer once in awhile but lets listen to wizkid and lara gaga once once

these ones wouldn't listen anything if its not abt jesus

i weep for their children
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Midas01: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Damn!!!!! Savage!!!
PearlStreet:

Your parents that did doggy to produce you, what came out of it?

Don't count yourself as a human being cos if you're the only child, your parents never born pikin.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jordan97:
Getting married to a true born again Christian wife is the best thing any man can wish for.. Especially the ones with good character.
That guy is a good actor. He once played the role of the one who dies with a king "abobaku", and he acted it well.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Myhusband(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jordan97:
Getting married to a true born again Christian wife is the best thing any man can wish for.. Especially the ones with good character.

so the lady is a virgin. if she's not, there is nothing born again in that

the guy have good eye anyway, the lady is tall and straight. if someone like this ride you, your consciousness will freeze for 10mins
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Arabella09(f): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
May God forgive you.
Cumtroller:
Dead on Arrival
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by slegend(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and so on are Yoruba Pastors! They are all doing fine in their calling and and making Nigeria proud...

But to my right side from Ibadan, Shiorrrrrr.

I challenge anyone to mention a Yoruba man involved in all the crime news we have read today, I mean just a single Yorùbá man...

We are men and women of virtues...

No drugs.

No fraud...

No oloshoism

I love Yoruba race the world over

See as they all bow their heads when Osinbajo visited them for 10k distribution last year
I rebuke you in the mighty name of olodumare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by damoobaba: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:
I see some hays...upon a place.
I see some baits inside the plate.
I see the rakes behind the brace
I see the lace upon her waist
I see the ways that leads to lakes
I see the cakes including the breaks
I think out loud, who made them all?
I watched into the sky
thinking and looking high
beyond the plains, above the greats
the gates, the crates, who made them all?
Upon some days, I saw his face
With many rays
he spake with haste and yes some braids..
"the cloud and storm..I made them all
the lights and blights...I made them all
the rights and plights...I made them all
the high and rise....I made them all
the breads and reds...I made them all
the recks and kegs ....I made them all
How would you not know?
that I am the brain, behind the rain!"
...the rainmaker by angel cee. (Angelemade)

When you're looking for fault and you couldn't find any but sha looking for what to post. This is d kind of thing you people post.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Jhamzy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
I love her gown. Decency is honorable. It speaks volume and open doors. Your sexiness is for your spouse alone.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by InvertedHammer: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
/
Which kind prayer Adeboye go dey pray sef?

"God give them more money make dem come dey pay tithe as at when due."

/
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by kingolovich(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

no doggy, no oral, no 69, no better thing, its better to die single than marry a very religious girl

church on sunday, prayer once in awhile but lets listen to wizkid and lara gaga once once

Ahhhh. I believe you are a very enlightened person, and can read, is there a part in the bible that says one shouldn't listen to this music or one shouldn't have a style of sex? In marriage, everything they do together is considered holy except stated otherwise, please read MODEL MARRIAGE by DAG HEWARD HILLS, You can download the PDF version. God bless
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Burgerlomo: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Happy married life cool
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by belcom10(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Happy married life to you both. God bless your home.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Jamiuolatoye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
May God bless their Home...
I have a Facebook Group For sell Group with 769k Members Interested in buying reach me on Whatsapp 08105183899.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
BlackCrainte:
The moment you marry a religious woman, your sex and social life is dead.

Yes dead to Sin but alive unto God

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Rexnegro(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jordan97:
are you God to know who's truly and actually born again? don't be deceived o only God knows who dey serve Him.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by consultancy: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

this means you do not know what these overly religious girls do behind closed doors.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by laytoshtwo: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy l actually weep for your children

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Antara0503(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

hmmmmm
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Antara0503(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
FactBoyz:
i weep for your own children

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Thegoodone13(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
H
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Antoeni(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ishawuru
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Bukden16(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is she still a virgin Mary
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
The guy go don dey fok the babe now, no wonder bed dey make noise in their area every night between 2-5pm.

dominique I miss you die
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by kareemkamil(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Adeboye No. 1 fraud star, who using name of God to dupe people.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by lanreni: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
See talent o! Contact me asap cool
angelEmade:
I see some hays...upon a place.
I see some baits inside the plate.
I see the rakes behind the brace
I see the lace upon her waist
I see the ways that leads to lakes
I see the cakes including the breaks
I think out loud, who made them all?
I watched into the sky
thinking and looking high
beyond the plains, above the greats
the gates, the crates, who made them all?
Upon some days, I saw his face
With many rays
he spake with haste and yes some braids..
"the cloud and storm..I made them all
the lights and blights...I made them all
the rights and plights...I made them all
the high and rise....I made them all
the breads and reds...I made them all
the recks and kegs ....I made them all
How would you not know?
that I am the brain, behind the rain!"
...the rainmaker by angel cee. (Angelemade)

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Akolawole(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and so on are Yoruba Pastors! They are all doing fine in their calling and and making Nigeria proud...

But to my right side from Ibadan, Shiorrrrrr.

I challenge anyone to mention a Yoruba man involved in all the crime news we have read today, I mean just a single Yorùbá man...

We are men and women of virtues...

No drugs.

No fraud...

No oloshoism

I love Yoruba race the world over

See as they all bow their heads when Osinbajo visited them for 10k distribution last year

This is needles and unnecessary
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by witworth(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Humbleness:

Nope, You got it all wrong. The death of Jesus on the cross made me and those who accept every word of God sinless children of God. No sin to we the children of God, we are sinless and spotless!!!
Get that Mr.
why death then for the children of God since you are sinless.
and also knowing that the wages of sin is death for all, what sin did christ died for then.
now answer Mrs.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
an elitist marriage all the same congrats...
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Humbleness:
I love the wedding gown, it covered all part of the body.
Congratulations
so the ones wey no cover body na wetin on top wedding that's not biblical self...u guys are unnecessary holiness
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Midas01:
[s]Shut the fvck up you dimwit. It takes two to make a marriage work.[/s]
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

You will marry a lady that think exactly like you..
They married because they sync too!!

Why so angry?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.