Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding (47680 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Gaddafih001(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Jordan97:
Getting married to a true born again Christian wife is the best thing any man can wish for.. Especially the ones with good character.
Am still battling with the one I married o..
I married her cuz I thought she’s a born again Christian not knowing that she’s religious just because she’s looking for a husband.
Na me come become the born again while she’s worldly.
But if you ever find a lady who is really filled with the Holy Spirit,you must fulfill your days on earth...

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by PecLauren: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2019
BlackCrainte:
The moment you marry a religious woman, your sex and social life is dead.

Says a person who has married over 59 religious women...
Has anyone ever told you that you are better off with a fish brain!??
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2019
iamJ:
all these kind boring unions

no doggy, no oral, no 69, no better thing, its better to die single than marry a very religious girl

church on sunday, prayer once in awhile but lets listen to wizkid and lara gaga once once

these ones wouldn't listen anything if its not abt jesus

i weep for their children
lmao grin

Uncle take it easy na.shey na the husband or wife offend you before? grin
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Badmod:
...hmmm.
For your mind now,they're holy....
That's a Hypocritical statement...
Wish them happy marriage life and move on.
Nobody holy pass my man.
don't mind the clown.because she no wear earing and make up.that makes her holy grin
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Giftedniye:
Bride on make-up without earrings. Abeg who is deceiving who?
themselves obviously
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by angelEmade: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2019
lanreni:
See talent o! Contact me asap cool
you love my poem...the rain maker. how can i contact you bro?
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by angelEmade: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2019
damoobaba:

When you're looking for fault and you couldn't find any but sha looking for what to post. This is d kind of thing you people post.
you have a poor understanding of poems. this poem shows that God makes everything...and he is powerful
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2019
TemmyT002:
See the dressing
No elaborations
No face painting
And she is gorgeous

Unlike some women who will paint faces and look like clowns
abeg let me hear word.is it until you look like house girl on your wedding day.she should open her wedding album 20years from now and see how she will look like.a bride is supposed to be TIMELESSLY BEAUTIFUL ON HER WEDDING DAY but as usual Una go carry religion and culture enter wedding dress

Look at Princess Diana on her wedding day.elegant,classy and simple.you can look beautiful without looking vulgar or razz on your wedding
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by TemmyT002(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
abeg let me hear word.is it until you look like house girl on your wedding day.she should open her wedding album 20years from now and see how she will look like.a bride is supposed to be TIMELESSLY BEAUTIFUL ON HER WEDDING DAY but as usual Una go carry religion and culture enter wedding dress

Look at Princess Diana on her wedding day.elegant,classy and simple.you can look beautiful without looking vulgar or razz on your wedding

Boring.
She looks beautiful and gorgeous as far as I am concerned and as far as she is concerned.
If you don't like it, kindly bang you head against omorogun
You go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by LordFaraday(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin grin
iamJ:
all these kind boring unions

no doggy, no oral, no 69, no better thing, its better to die single than marry a very religious girl

church on sunday, prayer once in awhile but lets listen to wizkid and lara gaga once once

these ones wouldn't listen anything if its not abt jesus

i weep for their children
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by Addy003(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Badmod:
...hmmm.
For your mind now,they're holy....
That's a Hypocritical statement...
Wish them happy marriage life and move on.
Nobody holy pass my man.

That babe is a good girl and very quiet too
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
TemmyT002:

Boring.
She looks beautiful and gorgeous as far as I am concerned and as far as she is concerned.
If you don't like it, kindly bang you head against omorogun
You go dey alright.
yawns
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by GMbuharii: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and so on are Yoruba Pastors! They are all doing fine in their calling and and making Nigeria proud...

But to my right side from Ibadan, Shiorrrrrr.

I challenge anyone to mention a Yoruba man involved in all the crime news we have read today, I mean just a single Yorùbá man...

We are men and women of virtues...

No drugs.

No fraud...

No oloshoism

I love Yoruba race the world over

See as they all bow their heads when Osinbajo visited them for 10k distribution last year
This one yaff enter market already lolsssssss
grin

lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by lanreni: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
angelEmade:

you love my poem...the rain maker. how can i contact you bro?
0-8-1-3-1-1-8-2-7-3-5
Re: Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding by angelEmade: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
lanreni:
0-8-1-3-1-1-8-2-7-3-5
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.