Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,396 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada (586 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by Gemid94(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi state, Engineer Musa Wada, has said he was determined to unravel the alleged sharp practices currently going on in the state if elected as governor during the November 16 poll.

He said this had made the present leadership in the state desperate to retain power so that the people of the state will continue on the trend of maladministration.

Wada, who stated this on Sunday, said he would beam a complete searchlight on the four years of the Yahaya Bello administration in the state.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/kogi-guber-i-will-probe-bello-if-wada

Re: Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by idesylvester(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
This kogi people mumu I swear
Re: Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by ursullalinda(f): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
B4 nko....he needs to be probed.....the man is a disappointment
Re: Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by netpro(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wada is flushing his money down the pit in the name of campaign.

Truth is, Bello got this.
Re: Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
Wada is flushing his money down the pit in the name of campaign.

Truth is, Bello got this.
you so unreasonable to say this

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by netpro(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
AccessME:
you so unreasonable to say this

Atiku just did the same. I told him the same thing but some sycophants told him not to worry. Where are the dollars now? All flushed away.
Re: Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:

Atiku just did the same. I told him the same thing but some sycophants told him not to worry. Where are the dollars now? All flushed away.
i'm a Kogite and in Lokoja right nw and i can tell you Yahaya Bello doesn't deserve second term and wouldn't not get it cos the masses of Kogi State are tired of him even the people working for him will vote against him.
Re: Kogi Guber: I Will Probe Bello If Elected – Wada by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nice one from Wada .

(1) (Reply)

British High Commissioner Describes Enugu As "A Lovely State" / Residents Protest Nullification Of New Kano Emirates (photo) / Sanwo-olu Visits Family House Of Lastma Officer Stoned To Death In Lagos. See Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.