Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court (17848 Views)

Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by ArmaniUhuru: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Uduaghan right now.

Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by Danwakae(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2019
RichDad1:
Congratulations to the DSP. The slayer of Saraki. cool

Maze thief is now slaying

Mad warri people!!!
Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by koffsman(m): 12:37am On Nov 05, 2019
The judge and his family members vacation this December go loud gan
Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by garfield1: 12:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Danwakae:

Maze thief is now slaying

Mad warri people!!!
Mace sir.have shame please
Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by ruggedtimi(m): 4:51am On Nov 05, 2019
james manager still dey senate shocked shocked
Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by Danwakae(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2019
garfield1:

Mace sir.have shame please

I don't blame you, when you don't have point to defend criminality, you descend so low to be checking spelling on NL...you should be ashame of urself...(hope you will not qoute me for your self ??).....you u don't ve shame.
Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by garfield1: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Danwakae:

I don't blame you, when you don't have point to defend criminality, you descend so low to be checking spelling on NL...you should be ashame of urself...(hope you will not qoute me for your self ??).....you u don't ve shame.
Rubbish
Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by NORSYK(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2019
garfield1:
Up omo agege,down manager.i hope the appeal court will uphold the tribunal judgment proclaiming the victory of halims agoda

Your bad luck strike yet again.... Few weeks ago you were jubilating about the short lived victory of Emmanuel Uduaghan at the tribunal, you bragged about how Sen. Manager would be sent packing by the appeal court.
Re: Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court by garfield1: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
NORSYK:

Your bad luck strike yet again.... Few weeks ago you were jubilating about the short lived victory of Emmanuel Uduaghan at the tribunal, you bragged about how Sen. Manager would be sent packing by the appeal court.
Can you bring evidence or you just feel like talking? Are you ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judicial Workers Call Off Strike / Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.