Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live (2150 Views)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Pimple Al Over My Face Help 4 4yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live by MaiSuya(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
Very touching. . .however, if you've ever been scammed by these yeye ppl, you'll understand the skepticism displayed by contributors. The original post had all the trappings of the all too common appeal-for-help scams.

Anywayz, its now clear that A lady needs our help. . .if we all give our little contributions, like N1000 suggested in the original post, I think it will amount to something:

“What I do you cannot do; but what you do, I cannot do. The needs are great, and none of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” (like saving the girl's life)

Mother Theresa of Calcutta
Re: A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live by Basildon1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ SPIKEDCYLINDER: Thanx a lot for putting up that link

When I saw the post,i was not sure but i had it at the back of my mind that this might be true. Must a poster have 100,000 posts b4 he/she is telling the truth. Calling the poster names and cracking rubbish dry jokes
Re: A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
Basildon1:

@ SPIKEDCYLINDER: Thanx a lot for putting up that link

When I saw the post,i was not sure but i had it at the back of my mind that this might be true. Must a poster have 100,000 posts b4 he/she is telling the truth. Calling the poster names and cracking rubbish dry jokes

smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live by freshera: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nektar:

.dnt pray for that or anyoda to come your way bcus u re a multi billionaire for just bn healthy.
wink
Re: A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live by MaiSuya(m): 1:47am On Nov 25, 2010
Does anyone have the latest on the lady?
Re: A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live by Balogun(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
I will try and make sense of all these comments now. Arnold Chiari type I is indeed a congenital disorder of a part of the brain. It usually is diagnosed incidentally due to occasional symptoms. Its not something that people die from at a specific time. So giving this lady a certain number of weeks to live is rubbish. People have this and don't even know they have it and live fruitful lives. It presents as headaches and neck pain with coughing, sneezing and sometimes going to the toilet. Only a few people require surgery for this. If this woman has had countless MRI Scans and previous surgery, the neurosurgeon would have cured her symptoms by now. There seems to be a lot of hysteria surrounding this on this thread. Unless you hear from the neurosurgeons asking for funds to help further surgery abroad I would be sceptical. There is a perfectly good neurosurgeon in Abuja who was chief in America

(1) (2) (Reply)

W / Syphilis: Treatments And Drugs / Past NIMSA Presidents Take On The NMA Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.