Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid (12360 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Dear nairalanders,i'm new on this forum and thought to place this humble and sort of odd request here.
I'm a healthy male,non smoker,occassional drinker 30ish single and working. I am looking for any matured lady who perhaps feels same as i do with regards to our biological clock ticking away,with no known health issues and is sure will make a good mother with strings or no strings attached sort of relationship.
Not to bore you guys with much talks,any interested lady can contact me. Serious minded and matured babes only please francegeorge62@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by sisisioge: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Francesgeorge, o ma kare ke! She should come and born your children abi? I just love you already....

What's your take on pink for the groom and blue for the bride? I know you would love it! Life is all about transpose at the moment ba? Enjoy.

12 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2016
sisisioge:
Francesgeorge, o ma kare ke! She should come and born your children abi? I just love you already....

What's your take on pink for the groom and blue for the bride? I know you would love it! Life is all about transpose at the moment ba? Enjoy.

Ahn ahn, free the guy na, em just dey express himself !

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2016
sisisioge:

if you're not qualified or interested just move on and leave the young man be

12 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
truthsayer007:

Thanks for the maturity and understanding..can't seem to understand how her post is relevant. If she understood life,she'd know there are loads of both gender in a fix as i am, not because they chose to but simply what life threw our way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by sisisioge: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Toooo o, no be say I hold am o. You guys are now sooooo lazy...u can't even be bothered to properly woo a girl grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by sisisioge: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
daddytime:

Thanks for the maturity and understanding..can't seem to understand how her post is relevant. If she understood life,she'd know there are loads of both gender in a fix as i am, not because they chose to but simply what life threw our way.

Daddy no vex...Una just tire me ni. Here is my olive branch...may God help fix for all that seek from him.Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by sisisioge: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

STFU, no begin dey think say na fight o, I just shortened your sobriquet ni o. No vex babes, I don turn am for prayer for him. Enjoy

8 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
sisisioge:

Daddy no vex...Una just tire me ni. Here is my olive branch...may God help fix for all that seek from him.Enjoy.

Olive branch accepted..hugs grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
sisisioge:

STFU, no begin dey think say na fight o, I just shortened your sobriquet ni o. No vex dude babes, I don turn am for prayer for him. Enjoy
grin grin
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
sisisioge:

Toooo o, no be say I hold am o. You guys are now sooooo lazy...u can't even be bothered to properly woo a girl grin grin grin grin

Lol, some people aren't so lucky you know. While some guys are running away from ladies, some guys are begging a lady to even date them, Still yet E no work out.

Normally, if you have money & you're good looking, you will have no problem, But some pple are Poor and ugly at the same time, How dem wan take get babe na ?

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by oweniwe(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
^^ Yawa, longings, desires and konji will finish the guy... grin
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
sisisioge:

It is not even just about being lazy to woo a girl. Some girls are idiots in that respect. I was chat with a girl last week at a place where I went to buy dish. I talked about numerous things, the owner and made inquiries. So I tried to at least ask for her contact, she refused. That is understandable but why carry face like "shitt" the next time she saw me? That is one! I have another one that has been saying she is busy, busy and even stopped replying my messages. Me sef lock up. I am in touch with another one I met on facebook and she seem so so calm receiving a call from a stranger, though we had some chats via inbox same day I called. If she accepts to play her card right and not be arrogant about it, I see no reason why she wouldn't get the best from me.

So it is like that... you have to keep trying all options, whether online or offline.

13 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Viking007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmm. I actually know of someone who might be interested in Your offer. Provided You're in abuja.

[size=2pt]Desperate times ...desperate measures.lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by kayzat: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Baby mama things
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
In essence, you're looking for a babymama that you may or may not be serious with

You want to bring an innocent child into a dysfunctional family structure? you're selfish!!

you men should continue spoiling our family values because of your selfishness and wickedness.

19 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2016
Joavid:
In essence, you're looking for a babymama that you may or may not be serious with

You want to bring an innocent child into a dysfunctional family structure? you're selfish!!

you men should continue spoiling our family values because of your selfishness and wickedness.
errhhh madam, me gan don reason that line tire. You have no idea what some men have gone through, like someone said above. Some are not lucky. Dem go woo tire but babes no dey like them. Even the ones wey dey date them do not give much in the relationship. It is not something you can understand since you might not have experienced it.

I swear it's only God holding me back not to tow that line. My experience hasn't been rosy really. It got so bad that acting cool and nice is like a taboo in this part of the world and I said "all the ladies can go to hell" I shared my thoughts with my sister and she was begging me not to. The thought still hasn't left me, it flip in once a while.

However, I am still trying.

11 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 04, 2016
You didn't mention anything about marriage, so you just want a woman to have your child but you're not going to marry her? Who would be foolish enough to do this?

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by placeofallure(f): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2016
automatix:
errhhh madam, me gan don reason that line tire. You have no idea what some men have gone through, like someone said above. Some are not lucky. Dem go woo tire but babes no dey like them. Even the ones wey dey date them do not give much in the relationship. It is not something you can understand since you might not have experienced it.

I swear it's only God holding me back not to tow that line. My experience hasn't been rosy really. It got so bad that acting cool and nice is like a taboo in this part of the world and I said "all the ladies can go to hell" I shared my thoughts with my sister and she was begging me not to. The thought still hasn't left me, it flip in once a while.

What's in your nature making all the girls to give you a cold shoulder? It could be something about you that you're not paying mind to. Are you good looking, nice, funny? Are you a power dresser? Is your breath clean and fresh? Are you gainfully employed? Whose companies do you keep? What are your vices- are they manageable or over the board? What about IQ? Look inwards, girls are not crazy.

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Not every one you meet is going to be compatible with you. Heck, not everyone you meet is going to like you, but that's life. If you're woo-ing women and it never works out with any of them, then maybe the problem is you and not them. Maybe it's time for you to change your game. Maybe it's just not your time. Finding love isn't supposed to be easy. Love itself isn't something you actively seek.

automatix:

6 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Acidosis(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2016
placeofallure:

What's in your nature making all the girls to give you a cold shoulder? It could be something about you that you're not paying mind to. Are you good looking, nice, funny? Are you a power dresser? Is your breath clean and fresh? Are you gainfully employed? Whose companies do you keep? What are your vices- are they manageable or over the board? What about IQ? Look inwards, girls are not crazy.

So being funny is one of the criteria to get a good woman?

OP, carry on with your request in so far as you'd get the happiness you deserve.

Do not be deceived, those castigating you have baby mamas/daddies as mentors. Someone is even talking about family values, lol! The same values that turned unclothedness into "baby bump", pants and bra in public to "bikini"?

Carry on OP, you deserve to be happy!

13 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lol, some people aren't so lucky you know. While some guys are running away from ladies, some guys are begging a lady to even date them, Still yet E no work out.

Normally, if you have money & you're good looking, you will have no problem, But some pple are Poor and ugly at the same time, How dem wan take get babe na ?

how can someone be poor and ugly at the same time? That's just wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2016
placeofallure:

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2016
placeofallure:

LMAO...

I don't drink nor smoke.
My company are money chasers, we discuss ways to move forward in our daily lives. Strategies and we don't believe in working for anyone.
My dressing are simple and I don't keep much friends.
I am not ugly, neither am I short.

But you see, I don't give signals of the content of my character because i feel that is the job of the girls to find out themselves. Heck, I have 3 girls running after me after discovering one or two things about me.--talk about judging a book its cover is where they get it all wrong. I even have one whom I forcefully said "Hey this who I am, not loser but I hustle my own money", "I am not what you think I am" and also helped her a few times with money while serving and now she is all cool and loving, after turning me down for long lol.

I don't crack jokes, except I am already close to you and that's when you will even recommend I join an acting group lol.

I believe in being open, maybe too serious but funny enough, I discovered that flirting works with most ladies than being straightforward or straight to the point. So ma'am, I will say yes, ladies aren't only crazy but stupid!

The girl I met on facebook is the first among the rest that has been a bit calm when I called her but I am not sure what approach to adopt now when we meet next month. Whether to be straight up or be friendly and flirty.

Mind you, I am not your everyday dude who chase anything in skirt.

You talked something being wrong with me but in most cases, it's this girls with their low IQ and ground level reasoning capacity that has problem.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Viking007:
Hmm. I actually know of someone who might be interested in Your offer. Provided You're in abuja.

[size=2pt]Desperate times ...desperate measures.lipsrsealed
[/size]

Kindly hook me up bro..my email is in my opening post. Thanks
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Joavid:

How would you understand
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2016
Yieldings:
You didn't mention anything about marriage, so you just want a woman to have your child but you're not going to marry her? Who would be foolish enough to do this?

Not ruling out marriage..
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2016
automatix:

LMAO...

I don't drink nor smoke.
My company are money chasers, we discuss ways to move forward in our daily lives. Strategies and we don't believe in working for anyone.

But you see, I don't give signals of the content of my character because i feel that is the job of the girls to find out themselves. Heck, I have 3 girls running after me after discovering one or two things about me.--talk about judging a book its cover is where they get it all wrong. I even have one whom I forcefully said "Hey this who I am, not loser but I hustle my own money", "I am not what you think I am" and also helped her a few times with money while serving and now she is all cool and loving, after turning me down for long lol.

I don't crack jokes, except I am already close to you and that's when you will even recommend I join an acting group lol.

I believe in being open, maybe too serious but funny enough, I discovered that flirting works with most ladies than being straightforward or straight to the point. So ma'am, I will say yes, ladies aren't only crazy but stupid!

The girl I met on facebook is the first among the rest that has been a bit calm when I called her but I am not sure what approach to adopt now when we meet next month. Whether to be straight up or be friendly and flirty.

You talked something being wrong with me but in most cases, it's this girls with their low IQ and ground level reasoning capacity that has problem.

How do you expect them to see from your own lense when they believe the world and everthing therein should revolve around them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Acidosis(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2016
automatix:

LMAO...

I don't drink nor smoke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Viking007(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2016
daddytime:

Kindly hook me up bro..my email is in my opening post. Thanks
Okay.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Mimzyy(f): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Viking007:

Okay.

Well done. smiley.
All the best daddytime, good luck in your search. While you are at it, please be mindful of the wolves in sheep clothing wink
Some people will come here and form Iron Lady(ies), the ones that are actually interested will not even bother dropping a comment, they will send the email straight up. Let's learn to respect people's choice(s). You don't know what they've been through. Walk a mile in their shoes before you castigate em for their choice(s). #NuffSaid.

12 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2016
daddytime:

How do you expect them to see from your own lense when they believe the world and everthing therein should revolve around them.
it's pathetic they just want a man to do all the work, as in all the works, all the time. It's why most guys prefer the show off strategy or lying approach, those that spend a lot on appearance but have no future savings. Is it a crime to look like a normal human being you would meet anywhere?

My dressing is like a Mark Zuckerberg without the fame and money-- very simple and straight forward, like an ordinary person you would meet anywhere.

Like the lady I described in the post above, we dated for 4 months before she left on the basis of sex. Let assume that's the reason. Would she say hadn't had sex since she left? NO.

Okay, let's assume it is because of finance, yeah back then I was still in school finished my NYSC not long ago. But lets just assume it was based on finance that she left, why couldn't the guy she claimed to be dating save her when she needed financial help? Yeah, while trying to reconcile with her, she said she was dating someone else. Meanwhile I was there all along, calling, trying to do everything. Why? Cos I really loved her.

But let assume she left cos of finance. Which means the guy she went with couldn't help her. And someone dare say ladies aren't crazy? There are crazy and stupid.

The reason she had the idea that I could help because I forcefully made it known that I am not what she think or have in mind about me. I made her see I have drive, I have focus, I have purpose, I am fighter, I have dreams. I expect a lady to find these things out over time but if I have to show you myself, you are likely not gonna get the best of me. I still love her and sometimes wanna do away with thought of what she had done in the past.

But on second thought, I don't want anyone liking me because she perceived some sort of potential and so, I am left the option of still searching up to chasing the recent one on facebook lol.

Nobody wants to suffer but we are firstly HUMANS before we are anything. Is there a crime liking that HUMAN figure before liking what he is carrying on his head? Cos I first like them as the HUMANS they are, not money, not sex whom they are as HUMAN. You have to apply wisdom sometimes. How about finding if a guy has ambition, drive, even though he has not much money?

I am not filty rich but heck I am not scared about the current recession in the country or the job losses.

The one on facebook, I don't know what approach to adopt really but I really appreciate the way she responded on phone when I called. I was actually expecting the usual "yes, what do you want?" like some stupid idiots do most times.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.