Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration (25087 Views)

Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Johans1991: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Celebrating a terrorist that killed 3million nyamirees

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Pacesetter123(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
ojucrook was a monumental failure and a disgrace to igboland.
a terrorist who caused the disunity of the nation and his senselessness led to the slaughter of millions of igbos unlike the heros of our nation like Herbert Macaulay, Obafemi Awolowo, Sir Ahmadu Bello that are continually celebrated.
Ojucrook was a terrorit.
U r a Camerounian.You know nothing abt Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by jimyjames(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
a terrorist who caused the disunity of the nation and his senselessness led to the slaughter of millions of igbos unlike the heros of our nation like Herbert Macaulay, Obafemi Awolowo, Sir Ahmadu Bello that are continually celebrated.
Ojucrook was a terrorit.

Are you speaking on behalf of igbos? Are you igbo? Did the igbo tell you they are ashamed of him? he is not and never will be a disgrace to igbos

Focus your attention on the Yoruba hero Awolowo who drank rat poison i believe suicide is a thing of honor to do in Yoruba land but in igbo land it's an abomination

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pacesetter123:
U r a Camerounian.You know nothing abt Nigeria.
tell that to Ati-crook your biafra president

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by hatu: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
ckmayoca:
I wish to name my son after him.unfortunately I have none..long live Ikemba.. Even in death I still love you..sleep on Nwokeoma Eze Igbo Gburugburu.

It is with the deepest sense of pride and happiness that IBOM wishes to profess its profound appreciation to the Igbo Nation for their continued love and reverence for our great leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu which was made manifest today, on the occasion of the posthumous birthday

IBOM hugely appreciates the management and staff of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University and all others who put together the prestigious event today in his honor

IBOM recognises and appreciates Chief Kingsley Muoghalu for his thought provoking lecture at the event as well as rekindling the confidence and pride of the Igbo Nation

IBOM also appreciates Sen Ike Ekweremmadu and congratulates him on his successful chairing of the event

To everyone including Hush Multimedia, Orugotv , all Dignitaries and Royalties who joined us at Igbariam today, IBOM greets and appreciates you all, while confident that you returned safely back to your various abodes and kingdoms

The labors of our heroes past, shall never be in vain hence why Ikemba remains forever young cause he lives and will always live, through us and in our hearts

Let's keep the flag flying.. Let's do this again, same time, next year

Long live Eze Igbo Gburugburu
I pray that God gives you more than one Son. Iseee !!!! So shall it it be.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by andy244: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu remains my role model. Unfortunately I did not join the military else' I would have continued from where he stopped. And that's for sure. You are forever in our hearts dear Ezeigbo gburugburu. Ochiagha, Dike di ora mma, Amuma na egbe igwe. IKEMBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Dehrealjoy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Am not suprised its just your name in action
Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Smilingjoe4(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na ur generation, religion and tribe gets those names u called ojukwu.
Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Awaja(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Igbo amaka,meanwhile,na only Bianca I see(michamicha
Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Ojucrook was a terrorit.
Nigerian soldiers will not agree with you.
Please call down and receive sense.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Banmeallday: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Ojucrook was a terrorit.

Thank you for giving him a state burial, paid by by you, your mama your papa dem and their taxes.....

Meanwhile who knows you, or shall we say, the world knows you as from an area of Niggers/Nigger Area...

WE LOVE U EMEKA!!
Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by cookingsoul(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
the great nigerian coward who left igbos to rot nd due iun d civil war.useless man wit no pride.
Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
immhotep:

Nigerian soldiers will not agree with you.
Please call down and receive sense.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed
why was a Nigerian flag placed on his coffin?
this signifies that Igbos are bunches of failure and the agitation for biafra is dead on arrival grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration by Iceberg3: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Calabar, Army Claims Responsibility / Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) / Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.