Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? (1966 Views)

Cognitive Functions Loss: Did Sowore Lied? See Full Video From OAK TV / Did Sowore, Fela, Moghalu And Co Have A Plan Or Were Just Being Delusional? / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by Hier(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Comment sensibly
Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by Hier(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
anyone to provide answers pls
Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by ibrahimsalam: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
We all know he contributed in bringing buhari to power.
He says he believed and trusted .I laugh
Let him enjoy buhari jor

https://www.thecable.ng/sowore-trusted-buhari-disappointed-us

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by gidgiddy: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
I dont know about campaigning for Buhari but he certainly campaigned against Goodluck Jonathan with the huge followership he had on Sahara Reporters.

Now he has learnt the hard way that Buhari is much worse than goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by Southsoul: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2019
He fought Gej regime like hell through Sahara reporter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by totosucker(m): 2:04am On Nov 29, 2019
He engaged in campaign of calumny against GEJ. Now, he is paying for it. GEJ is laughing hard at him now
Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2019
totosucker:
He engaged in campaign of calumny against GEJ. Now, he is paying for it. GEJ is laughing hard at him now

Don't mind the fool.

He used his media outfit as propaganda tool for APC.

He spearheaded international onslaught against GEJ.

That fool has to apologize or we are never forgiving him.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by stonemasonn: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2019
Sahara reporters is even fading gradually. The Buhari effect.

By the time the hate speech bill is fully implemented Sahara reporters will turn to Ovation.

I can't imagine the regrets in Sowore's heart

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by TooMuchStuff: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2019
When u touch God's anointed.... U don buy market be dat o!!
Sowore don buy fulani market. It's not advisable to buy Fulani market but buying any Southerners market may be calculated risk anyway!
Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by Hier(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Alright, lets put Sowore aside, assuming Jonathan won 2015 election, who would Nigerians be having as our president today?

TooMuchStuff:
When u touch God's anointed.... U don buy market be dat o!!
Sowore don buy fulani market. It's not advisable to buy Fulani market but buying any Southerners market may be calculated risk anyway!
stonemasonn:
Sahara reporters is even fading gradually. The Buhari effect.

By the time the hate speech bill is fully implemented Sahara reporters will turn to Ovation.

I can't imagine the regrets in Sowore's heart
Awol1:

Don't mind the fool.

He used his media outfit as propaganda tool for APC.

He spearheaded international onslaught against GEJ.

That fool has to apologize or we are never forgiving him.
totosucker:
Southsoul:
He fought Gej regime like hell through Sahara reporter..
gidgiddy:
I dont know about campaigning for Buhari but he certainly campaigned against Goodluck Jonathan with the huge followership he had on Sahara Reporters.

Now he has learnt the hard way that Buhari is much worse than goodluck
ibrahimsalam:
We all know he contributed in bringing buhari to power.
He says he believed and trusted .I laugh
Let him enjoy buhari jor

https://www.thecable.ng/sowore-trusted-buhari-disappointed-us

Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by totosucker(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hier:
Alright, lets put Sowore aside, assuming Jonathan won 2015 election, who would Nigerians be having as our president today?

Perhaps, we would have one of the former northern governors as president. Since, according to them, it is the turn of the north to rule. If for one thing , GEJ is good at recognizing capable hands. Maybe he would have settled for this former Gombe state governor.
Re: Question Of The Day, Did Sowore Ever Campaign For Buhari? by Cossybob(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hier:

Hier, it has been awhile now

I think that's a complicated question, not to be tribalistic... I think the southerners most especially fromvthe East could have taken advantage of the situation... I don't know, but I think so...

Btw I'm igbo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Lashes Out : Last Last... We Will Drink Our Crude Oil.... / We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH / Sanwoolu Vs CSP: Can We Be Objective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.