Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Read Welcome Message From Nysc Director-general To Latest Otondo. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Read Welcome Message From Nysc Director-general To Latest Otondo. (346 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Welcome Message From Nysc Director-general To Latest Otondo. by harjardy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM NYSC DIRECTOR-GENERAL, BRIG GEN SHUAIBU IBRAHIM DSS PhD MTRCN TO THE 2019 BATCH 'C' STREAM I CORPS MEMBERS

I welcome you all to the National Youth Service Corps family. I thank God for guiding you safely to your various camps. Your acceptance of this call to national service attests to your patriotism and belief in a united Nigeria. I commend the enthusiasm with which you answered the national call to service which is an indication of your willingness to render service to the nation and humanity in general.
While you are adjusting to life in camp, I want to assure you that your welfare will always be accorded paramount consideration. The NYSC operates a 24-hour Clinic on camp, superintended over by Consultants from Federal tertiary health institutions.

Avail yourselves of the services of the facility and endeavour to declare your health status to enable appropriate management of your condition. You must desist from indulging in self-medication.
It is pertinent to remind you that though life in NYSC camp is regimented, the Management of the NYSC will do its best to ensure that you experience minimum discomfort and make your experience memorable.

I urge you to participate in all the Camp activities, obey camp rules and officials in order to benefit from the Orientation programme which is designed to prepare you for the next phase of the service year.
READ THE REST HERE
https://freshinfo.com.ng/read-welcome-message-from-nysc-director-general-to-latest-otondo/

(1) (Reply)

Kick-start A Career In The IT Industry!!! / Get Paid Working From Your Phone/laptop / Female Roomate Serving In Abeokuta Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.