Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (78518 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by drdavele: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
Black monkeys doing black things angry

West Africa deserve to be wiped out completely with a nuclear weapon, they are a disgrace to the whole world and humanity!

Anyway I am sure in some years to come, a replica of NAZI party will rise up in Europe, America and Asia, and their goal will be to wipe out black race from the surface of the earth starting from their root home in West Africa, so that they can take over West Africa for dumping dangerous industrial wastes, just a matter of time.

Are u really this stupid or u just trying hard to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by BilltheDON(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Painful
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Supposing this woman has develop her personal capacity to the extent that she can legally fend for herself, this nonsense wouldn't have happened to her o! But she went on and summited her self to some animal in human skin and they have taken advantage of her. I pray she should be delivered...

Nairalander ladies, olosho no be work o... Bend down work and stop waiting for manna from all these wicked guys...

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by abels(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
are you mad?
franchasng:

West Africa deserve to be wiped out completely with a nuclear weapon, they are a disgrace to the whole world and humanity!

Anyway I am sure in some years to come, a replica of NAZI party will rise up in Europe, America and Asia, and their goal will be to wipe out black race from the surface of the earth starting from their root home in West Africa, so that they can take over West Africa for dumping dangerous industrial wastes, just a matter of time.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
bullshit, who witnessed when she was dropped off a flashy car? grin which psychiatric Confirmed her mad?

Even if it's true she was, she probarbly sniffed too much hard substances, which will wear out when she gets some good sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Ronline(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
It's still beats my imagination how ladies of nowadays believe they can use their p.uss.y to make a living for themselves.

So unfortunate undecided
It is risky...
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

stfu...you are the next to be wiped off...
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by selemo: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

I HATE BLACKS WITH PASSION...
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Lawmak: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ariri.
Tears in the eyes.
Someone's daughter and sister.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by QuizSavvy: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by pweetychyka(f): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
wizod:
as if una go hear

D message isn't for everyone but for those that have ear.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by joetem(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
This looks like a substance abuse, they should give him garri, cold water and milk...her eyes go clear
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by 21success: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
There is a difference between yahoo boy and a ritualist
SadiqBabaSani:
See why this Yahoo Boys need to all Go to Jail with the Corrupt Politicians
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
One of two things is wrong with her, its either high fever or hard drugs.
She go dey alright.
High fever can make one go mad o, it happened to a friend, if not for the intervention of a nurse living in their compound, he's mom was already taking him to church for deliverance.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
InMessage prostitute

St 15k on 25k
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Another day another bullshit story followed by senseless responses from fools who can’t wait to diss on women.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Don’t go and make money.

Trying to console your broke self
YungJo207:
Follow broke guy- No I want a rich guy
Follow a hustler- No I don't want to suffer with anybody
Follow rich guys- yes at least he has money
Later they will come out and say such people run mad or use by ritualist....some girls will just never learn.... someone will drive an expensive car and you want to follow him all because he has money ok ooo safe journey.

Note: Not all rich people are ritualist but all ritualist are rich people.

The choice is yours ladies.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
The fact that you’re the only one of a few who is actually thinking like this shows you there’s something fundamentally wrong with us a nation.

I’m beyond disgusted.

Ilekokonit:
There is NOTHING spiritual about mental illness. My Professor of Medicine went through something similar at UI Medical School back then and after in patient treatment at the psychiatric unit at UCH for a month for bipolar affective disorder or manic depression he became VERY well and went back to lecturing in UI Medical School.

In civilised societies mentally I'll people are NOT shamed but well looked after by their Government and mental illness there is as common as the common cold and is NOTHING spiritual and it depends on your INHERITED genes, lifestyle choices e.g. lack of sleep which can trigger it from dormancy and the general stresses of daily living etc which is why Prince Harry of England can openly admit that he suffers from Mental Health Issues.

Instead of assisting the EXTREMELY vulnerable and I'll lady in getting to the nearest PSYCHIATRIC hospital, that are ignorantly dragging her down from a PICK-UP TRUCK so that passers by can ridicule, taunt and abuse the clearly troubled lady whose ONLY CRIME is to succumb to an illness the high and mighty in CIVILISED countries succumb to ON A DAILY BASIS.

Illiteracy is really a disease.

We in Nigeria need to move away from STINKING THINKING.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
I Know Her At Ogun Water Side Area
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by YungJo207(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t go and make money.

Trying to console your broke self

It so funny how you are quick to jump and mention someone on a comment section and Calling the person out without knowing the person, it just shows how stupid you can be...I can feed your family for the next 5yrs and won't feel it.

I'll rather advise you to go make the money and stop looking for already made guys, we don't do people like you.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dummy
YungJo207:

It so funny how you are quick to jump and mention someone on a comment section and Calling the person out without knowing the person, it just shows how stupid you can be...I can feed your family for the next 5yrs and won't feel it.

I'll rather advise you to go make the money and stop looking for already made guys, we don't do people like you.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by YungJo207(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
cococandy:
Dummy

Like I said stupidity, maybe you should go back to school or go on Google and check the mean of dummy....I don't have time to puta's like you

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by 0monnak0da: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ilekokonit:
There is NOTHING spiritual about mental illness. My Professor of Medicine went through something similar at UI Medical School back then and after in patient treatment at the psychiatric unit at UCH for a month for bipolar affective disorder or manic depression he became VERY well and went back to lecturing in UI Medical School.

In civilised societies mentally I'll people are NOT shamed but well looked after by their Government and mental illness there is as common as the common cold and is NOTHING spiritual and it depends on your INHERITED genes, lifestyle choices e.g. lack of sleep which can trigger it from dormancy and the general stresses of daily living etc which is why Prince Harry of England can openly admit that he suffers from Mental Health Issues.

Instead of assisting the EXTREMELY vulnerable and I'll lady in getting to the nearest PSYCHIATRIC hospital, that are ignorantly dragging her down from a PICK-UP TRUCK so that passers by can ridicule, taunt and abuse the clearly troubled lady whose ONLY CRIME is to succumb to an illness the high and mighty in CIVILISED countries succumb to ON A DAILY BASIS.

Illiteracy is really a disease.

We in Nigeria need to move away from STINKING THINKING.
I agree with much of what you have said though the word "spiritual" is often misused in Nigeria to mean having to do with magical or supernatural forces and in that sense I agree with you you

However Spirit is at the heart of mental wellbeing and illness hence expressions like

"to be in good spirits
how are you in your spirits?"
etc

Also that spirituality is not causative does not mean it has NOTHING to do with mental illness as you forcefully assert
Just a simple search for both terms will show you how much interest, research and literature there is on the two together
In Nigeria we have a long way to go and I am confident that we will grow

Which society is civilized.? Very few
Several mentally ill people are shot and killed in the US DAILY
Frank Bruno was mocked by a Newspaper tabloid when he had a breakdown "Bonkers Bruno..... " was the headline
In expressing frustration with our difficulties we must be careful not to over denigrate ourselves but rather to be part of the solution and progress
Often what is term a lack of civilization is just poverty and para-illiteracy.
When did America become civilized?? what year??
We are talking about a nation which at the time was quite wealthy( 1930s) and yet there were widespread lynchings of black people .
Around the same time the Nazis were slaughtering Jews. Now everyone seems so well behaved and civilized on the surface in those places. What is different? Fewer folk are hungry

If humans beings are hungry enough they will eat each other literally.

This happened in China in the 1950s. It was not so long ago. Now China is a Major power

People are essentially the same everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by tck2000(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Fisher007 you are so funny.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by wakaawaka(m): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2019
Boss, so all ritualists now are yahoo boys? What is na one chief don use d ororo from her head??
SadiqBabaSani:
See why this Yahoo Boys need to all Go to Jail with the Corrupt Politicians
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Auto200: 12:33am On Nov 06, 2019
I pity you
pickatyou:
Anoda super story
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Nigerians find joy in believing rubbish.
Whatever someone tells you, that's what you'll believe.
That girl is either mentally unstable or under the influence of drugs.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:00am On Nov 06, 2019
YungJo207:
Follow broke guy- No I want a rich guy
Follow a hustler- No I don't want to suffer with anybody
Follow rich guys- yes at least he has money
Later they will come out and say such people run mad or use by ritualist....some girls will just never learn.... someone will drive an expensive car and you want to follow him all because he has money ok ooo safe journey.

Note: Not all rich people are ritualist but all ritualist are rich people.

The choice is yours ladies.

Bro, I'm not insulting you but your post is filled with so many senseless statements...
And I'm sorry to say that it's a shame that a grown up like you can say such gibberish things.
What I want to say is that, there is no way anyone can ever make money through rituals...
It's not possible, and It's an unintelligible thing to say...Stop allowing Nollywood to deceive you.
Most of the people that have been caught with pants, pads and human body parts, if you look closely, you'll see that they're poor, dirty and wretched looking. So quit that stupid and childish assumption that people who indulge in the act of ritual are rich, because stealing pants/pads and acquiring body parts can never make anyone rich.
So stop blaming that lady because she's mentally ill or on drugs.. .And yes, no one dropped her off any flashy car.
You Nigerians love to believe nonsense.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2019
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyTBetpSn8

According to report shared by an online user,the  young lady pictured below was dropped from a flashy car at Afiesere Junction Ughelli, Delta state and she immediately ran mad.She was seen misbehaving after she was dropped.

See photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/lady-runs-mad-after-she-was-dropped.html?m=1

Nothing special.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2019
pweetychyka:
Those guys no dey joke this Mber period.....

Ladies be very careful! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Which guys?
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

They don't want a good guy. They want omo olope. They want to pepper dem like bolanle. Hmm.

Now they have use them and they are running Mad or drying immediately after drop off.

My brothers from another mother, pray you don't marry a cured mad Olosho ( like this Lady) who will use you as retirement plan.

In addition, my brothers, here is a food for thought before you foolishly kneel down for an ungrateful being created from your rib.

After they have finish twerking, showing different boyfriends, different hotel rooms, different phones and restaurant their parents cannot afford, different car rides, different clubs scenes, different uncles in coded places, different expensive wigs and nails and their monthly pocket money no pass between 10-20k, different pools venues with skimpy clothes, different fish joints in different areas code and state across Nigeria all through their university years on social media ( Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp ) to entertain us. They will now graduate with sexually transmitted degrees, not employable in the Job market cause they learnt nothing for 4-5 yrs in university.

Then they will start praying to God Almighty for a good husband to take and accept them for who they are. A man to accept all these truama, damaged mind, damaged goods, several men‘s DNA in their system (which has been scientifically proven). They will say their village people are chasing them and their husband‘s away. Hmmm, My sister pack well. God cannot be mocked.

Every choice or decision has it own consequences. If you like hide it or keep it a secret. One day the truth will come out. Wind go blow fowl yansh open. Husband go know the mentally and physically damaged (slut) personality he married. Copied.

Qoute me at your own peril. Transformer and river no far from your house. Locate the nearest one abeg.
This is a deliverance service... Well done cool

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:14am On Nov 06, 2019
RTSC:
Even with serious deliverance, she may never fully regain her destiny that Yahoo boys have sucked away.

Reduce your greed and focus on your life na lie.
There are destiny assassins everywhere.

If one yahoo boy had used Ngozi okonjo iweala or chimamanda in their youths, they would probably be doing hair dressing now and wondering why things are hard.

Your mumu no fit ever do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.