Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,930 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) (28643 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Monogamy:

Bro, I am not disputing the fire service efforts but that's how most of the fire service in Nigeria lack required equipments for effective operation..

Bros bros dnt mention dey have... Especially dat of NPA. Does ones had an automated van. Dey were even the most most equipped. Seeing their van alone i woz happy dat dis ones will put out the fire sharp sharp but for where!! One of dem inside the automated ladder was bombing the fire before he fainted and another one went dere...

D fire was jst too much.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by kobosmart(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2019
grin as in afonja people no get sense
meezynetwork:
Funny and serious
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by petitejolie(f): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2019
Hope he's not dead. This is risky. If d fire doesn't kill him, d smoke can kill him. The house might collapse sef. Wat was he thinking
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Chukwurah003: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Y
tot:

Smh. It's amazing how people like you choose to play politics with every single issue. Please apply some sense.

Right after you Ma!
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2019
like i dont understand why nigerians online are making a joke out of this, i dont understand how this is funny. 3 fire outbreaks in less than a month and not a single fire fighter in sight, but some of us choose to joke about it, like the post of the uk minister making a mockery of the fire incident and nigerians online mistook that for a joke, really surprising
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Olamywealth10: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2019
we cant blame the fire department coz they can only use what they have, Abi? maybe the truck they brought self they do overheating self who knows? but those fools at the upper chamber can allocate #5.6b for mere jeeps. ok o my mouth no go pray for them but i won't be silent sha.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by GMbuharii: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
FuckTheMod:
Thunder fire obiano

Useless osu pigzzz

Model mental grin
lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oppenheimer Family Buys GZ, Nigeria’s Top Can-Maker Firm / FG Clamps Down On Online Money Lenders Over Breach Of Customer's Rights / 15 Facts About Ladi Kwali: The Pottery Woman On N20 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.