Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) (28623 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by kampari: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by meezynetwork(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Funny and serious

2 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by 1stKing: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Eeya the struggle to save the little you have. The struggle to salvage your means of livelihood even when it's obviously gone

The economy is unfriendly, no jobs, no food, expensive living condition, fire everywhere

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Monogamy: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
We were busy castigating Obiano and Anambra fire departments..

Where are the Lagos fire departments for this?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
what a sad image... see how the guy is trying his hardest to quench this hell of a fire with water drops....

18 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Eyaa.... watching ur hard labour burn to ashes and your effort to salvage the situation seems wasted.....the pain no be here. May God help them back to their feet

15 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by nijabazaar: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Its Obianos fault....
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by biafranbaby(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
A zoo is a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Lefty500: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ever since Ambode left office, I've not been seeing any thread or post about LRU even autojosh that used to post them has been mute about them.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Pabloosas(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
embarassed
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Maldini213: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Afonja boy looking for skull to mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Kendumazy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mheen! That's quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
I watched this particular video and the only thing I saw was a very stupid man. Infact, calling him stupid is an insult to the word 'stupid' I mean, how on earth would a fire fighter fight that magnitude of fire with buckets of water? Water alone couldn't have quenched the fire sef. SMH for some Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Afonja007: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
In ten year to come Nigerians will be going to afganistan and Yemen to hustle mark my word

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by FuckTheMod: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thunder fire obiano

Useless osu pigzzz
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by fatymore(f): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
But seriously since Morning, where is our point and kill governor...

5 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Offpoint: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
There was a Country...

Let me handle all your graphics needs professionally.

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by travelwaka: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
I feel his pain though, to those calling him a fool I pray you don't get into situation. You will do the little you can hoping it will have a big effect not knowing that the water is even aiding the fire to burn more.
And Quenching the fire would be a problem even with 100 fire trucks ,iF you are conversant with the market all the buildings within this market are just choked together I hope no life was lost

17 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by chineduemmao: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
kampari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgkAbrZuhM

There is no way water can ever quench petrol fire...
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by careytommy37(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Foolish man. What was he hoping to achieve with those buckets of water? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by frank202012: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
how ppl survive in Nigeria is still a mystery...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Vision4God: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
He Did his best. His labor will not be in vain. It is well with Nigeria.

**lets learn to encourage one another not condemn. There's already enough problems in the world and the least u can do is 2 help/see that u put a smile on someone's face. **

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by xana101: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
A tree can not make a forest
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by careytommy37(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Vision4God:
He'll find help and be compensated. His labor will not be in vain. It is well with Nigeria.

Me sef dey suspect say him dey position himself like that anambra man because even a toddler knows using buckets of water to fight such magnitude of fire is pure folly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by CloudResident(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Incidences like these are bound to occur given the circumstances of the human density around there.
I am particularly shocked by the level of response by men of the fire brigade! Appalling is an understatement. Yes it is.

Looking at the inferno alone is disheartening and the man could have been consumed by the fire.

Heads should roll in that department if the governor sees this ,and truly means business.

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Iykediallo: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I watched this particular video and the only thing I saw was a very stupid man. Infact, calling him stupid is an insult to the word 'stupid' I mean, how on earth would a fire fighter fight that magnitude of fire with buckets of water? Water alone couldn't have quenched the fire sef. SMH for some Nigerians.
just SDFU

10 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Iykediallo: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
careytommy37:
Foolish man. What was he hoping to achieve with those buckets of water? undecided
if ur in the man's shoes u will do worse than he did. Why call him a foolish man. Must u add insult. Indomie generation

12 Likes

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by LoudlyMouthed: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na wa.. couldn't open ma maut

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Vision4God: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
frank202012:
how ppl survive in Nigeria is still a mystery...

Flood, fire,......
Pain of loosing goods, embarassed
It is well.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Chukwurah003: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
1stKing:
Eeya the struggle to save the little you have. The struggle to salvage your means of livelihood even when it's obviously gone

The economy is unfriendly, no jobs, no food, expensive living condition, fire everywhere

No thanks to PDP’s misrule

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by tot(f): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chukwurah003:

No thanks to PDP’s misrule

Smh. It's amazing how people like you choose to play politics with every single issue. Please apply some sense.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by sw: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
I swear this guy don Hammer...... Just a little social media push.
If know u know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Facts About Ladi Kwali: The Pottery Woman On N20 Note / Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.