Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over (10150 Views)

Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Olusharp(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2019
The Governor of Bayelsa state, Seriake Dickson has revealed his intentions once he handover some weeks from now.

Seriake Dickson in his statement on Monday revealed he would be returning to legal practices once he hands over to the new Governor.

He made this know during the state 2019/2020 legal year where he stressed that it will be the last he would attend as the Governor of Bayelsa state.

Bayelsa and Kogi States Governorship election is scheduled to take place on the 16th of November.

I am so grateful for the opportunity given to me to attend this 2019/2020 legal year. This will be the last I will attend as the Governor of this our noble state, but be rest assured I will be back to active practice as soon as I hand over.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamHSDickson/status/1191349102677762048

https://ngg.ng/2019/11/06/bayelsa-state-governor-to-return-to-legal-practices-after-handing-over/

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by netpro(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2019
The other time he said he was going into farming. Today he going into law.

Don't be surprised on Sunday he will be going into evangelism.

For Dickson, it is anything for votes.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Jestin: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2019
That is the honorable thing to do. Not fighting to become a senator like Rochas

13 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Luckysbab: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2019
And "argue" his way out of potential prosecution? cheesy

My my!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by opalu: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by abiolert(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Ok, that won't stop you from going to jail, because your 8yrs of stewardship has nothing to show for the total funds you received as a governor of this oil rich but economically backward state with only the dirty city of yenagoa to show for it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2019
To your tent O' Israel!

His report card after his tenure can be scored by Bayelsans indigenes, they surely know better than any outsiders.

God bless Bayelsa state.

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Generalwoodz(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2019
A
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by 4w4eva(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Till then

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by olisaEze(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2019
That’s how responsible and well educated men behave. Not all these thugs/politicians that flirt from party to party struggling to remain relevant, because without politics they can’t feed!

Today they’re crying “oh my home” while holding an umbrella over their heads, tomorrow they’re brandishing local brooms while screaming & foaming at the mouth that the umbrella is a symbol of corruption! wink

In fact someone help me draw up a meme; Baba Iyabo is tired! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Myhusband(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2019
if Lyon and poly bag win, he's surely going to jail

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by contigiency(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Is he confused? Last time he said he will go into farming after governance, and today we are hearing this. What has changed?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by ursullalinda(f): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2019
His life ....his business

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Offpoint: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2019
I've never believe any politicians words serious... non has ever kept to their words.

If you're in search of a topnotch graphics designer to handle your job professionally, I'm the right guy. I'll deliver like a midwife.
Whatsap0705 451 5809meToday

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2019
netpro:
Fear dey catch Dickson.

He knows APC will throw the book at him after he hands over. His law practice will come handy.
APC can't do anything to rich politicians. they can always afford all the lawyers they need. some people thought fayose will not see the sun again
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Nsarug80: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2019
His legal savvy must have evaporated as a result of his political engagements.
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by vicdom(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2019
post=83781829:
To your tent O' Israel!

His report card after his tenure can be scored by Bayelsans indigenes, they surely know better than a y outsiders.
Make some people no come for your head ooo. You bera retire from active Nairalanding oooo
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2019
Myhusband:
if Lyon and poly bag win, he's surely going to jail
you guys said same thing about fayose
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by vicdom(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2019
post=83781829:
To your tent O' Israel!

His report card after his tenure can be scored by Bayelsans indigenes, they surely know better than a y outsiders.
wink
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2019
abiolert:
Ok, that won't stop you from going to jail, because your 8yrs of stewardship has nothing to show for the total funds you received as a governor of this oil rich but economically backward state with only the dirty city of yenagoa to show for it
fayose
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by abiolert(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

fayose
Ambode
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Originality007: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2019
netpro:
Fear dey catch Dickson.

He knows APC will throw the book at him after he hands over. His law practice will come handy.

no common sense
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by chriskosherbal(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Nice thing to do Dickson
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2019
angry..... Na you get your LIFE ! So ....................

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Angrymode: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2019
The guy is getting ready to defend himself by himself grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2019
Tell that to the marines. Who is deceiving who, with all the money he has looted?

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by tk4rd: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Better for him naa..
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by ABCHDE: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83781829:
To your tent O' Israel!

His report card after his tenure can be scored by Bayelsans indigenes, they surely know better than any outsiders.

God bless Bayelsa state.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by netpro(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2019
contigiency:
Is he confused? Last time he said he will go into farming after governance, and today we are hearing this. What has changed?

What he will say depends on the audience.

Don't be surprised if he arrive church on Sunday and tell them he was going to become a minister of the gospel. Anything for votes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Q

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde / If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) / Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.