Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? (795 Views)

Osun PDP Members Protest, Accuse Gov Makinde Of Interference In Party Affairs / Governor Dapo Abiodun Of Ogun State & Governor Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State, / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by bakry86: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2019
I used to have the mindset that Lagos State governors must perform better than any other governor in South West due to the obvious reason... 'There is money in Lagos'..
However, Governor Seyi Makinde's performance so far is very outstanding and highly impressive.. hence the comparism.
Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by DCmonster: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Seyi makinde offcourse! Man pays my salary ASAP. Seyi is not a stooge like the point and kill psycho seating in alausa. Seyi makinde is a gentleman to the core and self-made man unlike tinubu stooge sanwo-olu.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Makinde of course. Sanwo is a puppet

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2019
And Sanwo Olu owes you stipend?

DCmonster:
Seyi makinde offcourse! [b]Man pays my salary ASAP. [/b]Seyi is not a stooge like the point and kill psycho seating in alausa. Seyi makinde is a gentleman to the core and self-made man unlike tinubu stooge sanwo-olu.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by SanusiGworo: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2019
How can you compare Seyi (best PDP gov at present) with the worst governor in the country?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Seyi has no Godfather

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by DCmonster: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2019
madridguy:
And Sanwo Olu owes you stipend?

He owes lagosians and arbitrary deduction from the civil populace with absolutely nothing to show for it. My colleagues in Lagos earns less than I do, I cant still come to terms with that. I can't even visit my badagry home because the road hasn't been motorable for years now under the useless party APC. So yes, sanwo-olu owes me and lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by madridguy(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2019
Owes Lagosians under which ministry?

DCmonster:
He owes lagosians and arbitrary deduction from the civil populace with absolutely nothing to show for it. My colleagues in Lagos earns less than I do, I cant still come to terms with that. I can't even visit my badagry home because the road hasn't been motorable for years now under the useless party APC. So yes, sanwo-olu owes me and lagosians.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
People who have never been to lagos or Ibadan are the ones judging.
Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by DCmonster: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
madridguy:
Owes Lagosians under which ministry?

You obviously have no stake in Lagos state and here you are trying to defend sanwo-olu.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by Hhansome(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2019
For now Makinde is in the lead of all newly elected governors.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by orisa37: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2019
bakry86:
I used to have the mindset that Lagos State governors must perform better than any other governor in South West due to the obvious reason... 'There is money in Lagos'..
However, Governor Seyi Makinde's performance so far is very outstanding and highly impressive.. hence the comparism.

Making of be Oyo.
Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by bakry86: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gov Seyi Makinde is actually doing wonders with the little available resources..

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by LegendHero(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
The children of hate will leave their Sad East and be deliberating on the governors of the SW.

If they can spend one day on their own matter their region would have been better for it. But all they know is shout propaganda and poke nose into Yoruba agenda.
Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by Bola146(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na Seyi Makinde ooooo
Re: Who Is A Better Governor, Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Or Makinde Of Oyo? by AgentNairaland(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
None Of The Above, Gov Idaru-Dapo Mo Abiodun Of Ogun State Is The Best

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Inec Ad-hoc Staff Killed In Kogi / Another US Senator Condemns Buhari's Government On Sowore's Treatment / BREAKING: US Government Seizes Air Peace Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.