Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you (7960 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010

Theme: All Will Be Well.

VENUE: Congress Ground, Redemption Camp, KM 46, Lagos Ibadan Expressway

Date: Mon, 13th of Dec, 2010 - Sat, 18th of Dec, 2010

Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye and other anointed Men and Daughters of God
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
you are all invited to the present of God
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
you are welcome in Jesus Name
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010

Theme: All Will Be Well.

Date: Mon, 13th of Dec, 2010 >>>>> Sat, 18th of Dec, 2010
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by poweredcom(m): 1:30am On Nov 16, 2010
grin grin grin They have come again to make road difficult for individual travelling , kai na wa ooo, hey when will this mentality stop
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2010
poweredcom:

grin grin grin They have come again to make road difficult for individual travelling , kai na wa ooo, hey when will this mentality stop

Thanks for your contribution at least you make the thread to come forward, but i have to let you know that it wasn't RCCG that actually cause majority of the traffic along Lagos Ibadan Express Way, majority of it was cause by the government that allowed trucks to park along the road and some of them are cause by bad drivers who got there driving license without passing through driving school.

I have to let you know that RCCG is currently working on a major road that link Lagos Ibadan Express Way and Ikorodu/Shagamu road and Lagos Ikorodu road, many of our members used this road to connect to the camp and that is greatly reducing the traffic along Lagos Ibadan Express Way, when the flood at Ajegunle Ikorodu was making life difficult for people around that area i advice people to use that link on this forum and on facebook and people greatly use that road.

We should be happy that people are giving the opportunity to be at the present of God, because it has really help many and still helping many and still going to help as many as possible that believe in Almighty Jehovah the Father of Light and the creator of the Universe.
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
As you come all will be well with you in Jesus Name (Amen)
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
You are welcome in Jesus Name
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by skyone(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
poweredcom:

Be honest where's your village located?
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
Thank you all for your contribution, you are welcome in Jesus Name
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by KunleOshob(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2010
@HSLBroker
And what value with this congress add to our lives? I mean RCCG has been holding these congresses, convention and camp meetings for several years without adding value to even the members lives [spiritual or otherwise] even though some members make baseless claims. The only effect of these RCCG activities we see is the nuisance they create along the express and RCCG getting richer. What real value is it adding to society?[Not baseless claims please] and what do I stand to benefit as a christian if I attend your jamboree?
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Joagbaje(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2010
What is your issue with churches?  Why have you taken Satan assignment as accuser of the brethren?
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Image123(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2010
Kunle, that's needless. The OP just posted about measures being taken by the church to combat the traffic. You should for once say "I was glad when they said, let us go to the house of God", or like your people say, take your eyes away from there.
Plus, would you rather have people be with father christmas then, or with some 'music artiste' star?
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by KunleOshob(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2010
@joagbaje
Churches need to be held accountable and put to the test of scrutiny. 1 thess 5:21

@Image
All these RCCG regular jamborees and other church annual events don't glorify God in any way and don't add value to the christian life. They are just social events using the church as a platform. I am yet to see any value added in all these church festivals. We see a lot of top politicians visting there every year yet these same politicians are occultist and they are busy looting us dry. Gbenga Daniel is a regular face at RCCG camp yet we know of all the evil attrocities he is commiting in his state. If RCCG can't impact on him to be a better leader thereby affecting millions positively why are they deceiving us a creating the impression that there is something special going on in there camp?
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Image123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2010
There's still no better place to be, where else could they go?
No human can save, only Jesus can truly save. I've seen people who continue to hear God's Word on repentance and judgement and grace but who are yet to be saved. Or who didn't respond immediately. There are some who go to this meetings and testify of been saved, healed, Spirit filled and so on. So many receive a 'faith boost' when they hear 'men of God', fact. So abeg free them, or 'remove your eyes away from there'.
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by KunleOshob(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
@image
Whilst I agree you have a point, I still submit that these crusades are vastly over rated and they add little value to the body of christ. It may increase number of worshippers in the church but are they truly saved? Are they truly doing the will of God? It is a known fact that Nigeria being the most religious country on earth is still one of the most corrupt and least developed. We have millions of worshippers in these churches yet there lives don't reflect that of christ, what value are they adding with the millions they attract to these crusades? Are there not more better, effective and suttle ways of winning genuine souls who will do the will of christ? Why don't these mega churches have any positive visible effect on society?
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Almuhandis: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
cool personally speaking i have a lot of respect for papa redeem.but do you have to gather christians to a HG congress? jesus gave it to all believers for permanent deployment-its always with us xtians.One does not need to gather to be part of something that you already have,once a year.Its bothering on error!pls lets check it in the light of the teachings of our Lord and God-Yesua Almasiya.
Shukran! shukran jiddan
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Image123(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
It is not a gathering of christians. You don't make calls for salvation in a gathering of christians. I understand it is a gathering of people as many as can come.
Plus there's nothing wrong with a gathering of christians (Hebrews 10v25).
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2010
KunleOshob:

@HSLBroker
And what value with this congress add to our lives? I mean RCCG has been holding these congresses, convention and camp meetings for several years without adding value to even the members lives [spiritual or otherwise] even though some members make baseless claims. The only effect of these RCCG activities we see is the nuisance they create along the express and RCCG getting richer. What real value is it adding to society?[Not baseless claims please] and what do I stand to benefit as a christian if I attend your jamboree?

Salvation! Salvation!! Salvation!!! after you are save all other things will be added unto you, John 1 verse 12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God NIV in other word they are automatically becoming Sons and Daughters of God.
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by ogajim(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
I am a believer in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.

What I don't believe however is that the EXPLOSION in the number of "Churches" in Nigeria has added value to the lives of my fellow country men and women. Crime is higher, public officials steal more than ever, everyone still want to get rich quick or die trying, "Churches" preach everything but HOLINESS, etc.

Like Sonny Okosuns once sang: Which way Nigeria?

True Christianity starts from within the individual as God doesn't live in temples built with human hands.

Shalom brothers and sisters.
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2010
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by ogajim(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
Is the Redeem church now all about money or has it always been that way? Some of the sermons I hear there sometimes make me want to puke.
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2010
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by KunleOshob(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
And what is RCCG going to entertain us with if we heed their invitation? Would we be served food/ refreshments? I mean as guests they ought to entertain us. I hope they are not going to ask us to contribute money to them again as we would be guest there and they are the ones who shd spend money on their guests.
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
KunleOshob:

And what is RCCG going to entertain us with if we heed their invitation? Would we be served food/ refreshments? I mean as guests they ought to entertain us. I hope they are not going to ask us to contribute money to them again as we would be guest there and they are the ones who shd spend money on their guests.

Thanks for your contribution, all you asked for is physical, but you will be entertained spiritually by the holy spirit, that i can guarantee you in Jesus Name
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
God is our course here and to eternity
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2010
RCCG (Redeem Christain Church of God) Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010

THEME: All Will Be Well.

DATE: Mon, 13th of Dec, 2010 - Sat, 18th of Dec, 2010

MINISTERING: Pastor E. A. Adeboye and other anointed Men and Daughters of God
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by KunleOshob(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
@hslbroker
So why does RCCG collect physical cash then if all they will give out is 'spritual'. Even Jesus fed the multitudes free of charge when they came for his crusade.
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2010
KunleOshob:

@hslbroker
So why does RCCG collect physical cash then if all they will give out is 'spiritual'. Even Jesus fed the multitudes free of charge when they came for his crusade.

I'm a member of RCCG just like any other millions of members all over the world, there are some questions I will not be able to give answers to here on this thread, I'm here voluntarily just to remind people of the coming event, but answering your question, God made it a command for us to bring all our tithes and offerings to his house and RCCG is one of the faithful house of God on earth Malachi 3: 10 " Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may meat in mine house,and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

I will not like this thread to turn to argument page or place

Thanks for your co-operation
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by KunleOshob(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
So how did "meat" mentioned in malachi become cold hard cash collected in RCCG as tithes ? Does that not amount to fraudulent manipulation of scriptures to scam members of 10% of their income?
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by ogajim(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
H$LBroker:

I'm a member of RCCG just like any other millions of members all over the world, there are some questions I will not be able to give answers to here on this thread, I'm here voluntarily just to remind people of the coming event, but answering your question, God made it a command for us to bring all our tithes and offerings to his house and RCCG is one of the faithful house of God on earth Malachi 3: 10 " Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may meat in mine house,and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

I will not like this thread to turn to argument page or place

Thanks for your co-operation

H$LBroker:

Don't you see the irony in your statement and the Scripture you quoted? You quote a Scripture that has nothing to do with a Christian and decide not to discuss it! I don't expect you to answer Kunle's questions because you have avoided mine too, your "consultant" pastor Joagbaje is here too for moral support I guess.
Lord help us all and continue to fill us with his grace and anointing so we can see the errors in our ways smiley
Re: RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
This argument about tithe and offering is all over the world for centuries even before most of us was born and the debate still continue and it will continue like that till the end of the world, I'm not ready for this argument about tithe and offering, I'm only here to do my part by letting people know the right place to be at anytime is the present of God.

Please everyone, I'm not contentious in nature, but I respect and appreciate everyone contribution to this thread.

You are welcome in Jesus Name to the present of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? / . / The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.