Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,847 members, 7,841,207 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) (23295 Views)

Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank / EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by LEGACYANTHONY24: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBgDvA5Dmoc

Watch me in this latest video titled *Mr Smart*

*Over sense can lead to over foolish*

Pls *like* my comedy video channel by clicking on Subscribe icon below the video.... (Its free)

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
A sizable number of Bankers are thieves
Richdad
True
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by positive11: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
But come to think of it how did this Major General get the large sum if money pls how much is a major ganerals salary?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Empiree: 1:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Kendumazy:
Imagine the audacity of stealing customers money, spoilt the reputation of the bank, staffs, himself, family and his state. His jail term should be determined according to the following.

1. The rank of the bank. If the rank of the bank is 15. That's 15yrs
2. Staffs. If his branch has 20 staffs, that's 20 years,
3. His age. If he is 30 years, that's 30 years.
4. How many are they in his family. If they are 5. That's 5 years.
5. State. What number is his state in the state and capital. If it's number 18. That's 18 years.

Oya, add everything together. That's his jail term. Sense will not kill me.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.
Nor do I believe in EFCC until they arraign and persecute Nigerian politicians. All the monies they recorvered, did they arrest any of the culprits?. How about Diezani and many more of her?.

Efcc is corrupt until they start to bring those officials to justice. Confiscating their properties is not enough. This goes to show you there is injustice in Nigeria. Do you remember Bernard Madoff, an American Jewish market maker involved in ponzi scheme scamming Americans of billions of dollars at Wall Street, US govt recorvered most of the money, sold his estates and stocks to pay off his victims. On top of that US govt jailed him for 150yrs. This is justice.

Nigerian govt shouldn't just recover money but should jail them as a deterrent.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by aspiring44: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2019
The prisons are get filled up every other day.

We should have better institutions .
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by aspiring44: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=83807381] Nor do I believe in EFCC until they arraign and persecute Nigerian politicians. All the monies they recorvered, did they arrest any of the culprits?. How about Diezani and many more of her?.

Efcc is corrupt until they start to bring those officials to justice. Confiscating their properties is not enough. This goes to show you there is injustice in Nigeria. Do you remember Bernard Madoff, an American Jewish market maker involved in ponzi scheme scamming Americans of billions of dollars at Wall Street, US govt recorvered most of the money, sold his estates and stocks to pay off his victims. On top of that US govt jailed him for 150yrs. This is justice.

Nigerian govt shouldn't just recover money but should jail them as a deterrent.[/quote

They do things to the letter over there because they build institutions and not individuals.

]
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2019
redsquare:
Guy you be confirm mugu. Of all the people to steal their money, na Major General own you see? grin

I had the same thought. Most thieves are not clever.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2019
ZlatanIbile:
Ole ni everybody èmi àti ẹbí mi, Major General na thief too
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Empiree: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=aspiring44 post=83808694][/quote] and why is that difficult to do in Nigeria?. Is the law meant for the poor only?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released / Police Accused Of Killing Father Of 15-Year-Old Boy Butchered In Delta. Photos / Husband And Wife Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.