Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' (1347 Views)

Different Responses For The Question "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road". / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road??? / Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by mizkay(f): 9:07pm On May 22, 2007
This made me laugh after a hard day's work - hope it does make you laugh too!!!
So WHY EXACTLY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? A few of your celebs give you the answer: -

GEORGE W BUSH
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.

BILL GATES
I have just witnessed eChicken2003, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook and internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN
Why are you asking me why the chicken crossed the road?
Abeg, i don't want wahala o! I am innocent.

UNCLE SEGE
The chicken is so happy with her new GSM and big salary that she crossed the road to vote for me again.

GANI FAWEHINMI
Why won't the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car! No food in her stomach!
No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed , why won’t it cross to the other side?

CHRIS OKOTIE
The question strikes to a mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the henfolk for advancing across the broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is gonna cast its vote for JP and hence justifying its subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

Source: Anon.
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by anusule(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2007
cant help laughing. nice one wink
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by spoilt(f): 7:09am On May 23, 2007
real funny.
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by desorlah(f): 10:08am On May 23, 2007
Funny though.

@ poster, so why did the chicken cross the road? I need to hear your own answer!
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by Everbright(f): 10:42am On May 23, 2007
really funny lol grin
would have loved to hear Ribadu's and Charles Soludo's responses too grin grin
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by boraddo(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2007
SEUN (nairaland)

i don't care why the chicken crossed the road. period! and if u keep asking foolish questions on nairaland i will ban u. i am the admin
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by breeolan(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2007
very funny,
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by mizkay(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2007
desorlah:

Funny though.

@ poster, so why did the chicken cross the road? I need to hear your own answer!

well my answer is - 'the chicken crossed the road because the road could not cross the chicken. if the road cannot cross the chicken, then the chicken must cross the road, ' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by Aduks(f): 8:36am On May 24, 2007
CHRIS OKOTIE
The question strikes to a mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the henfolk for advancing across the broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for JP and hence justifying its subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road '' by otuonye(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2007
CHRIS OKOTIE:

That guy! I do not understand him sometimes. The guy has a testimony of blowing some grammar that are difficult to understand.

I was taught [in effective communication course] that for you to be a good speech-presenter, that you should come down to the level of the audience and speak what they will understand. But this guy no gree.

If he speaks all the english in the world and no one understands him, what impact has he made? I think he should learn that Nigerians [or people generally] are not impressed by the grammar you blow, but by the simplicity of your speeches.

JOJO

(1) (Reply)

Oni Fe Fi Jega Se Wedding Planner! Jor Oh / Wait For Me / The Wise Dad:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.