Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone (491 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) / Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone by Pmtvng: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian standup comedian Stanley Chibuna aka Funnybone has revealed that comparing his mom to ladies of nowadays may render him single for life, praizenews report.

Funnybone made the revelation in a recent interview with Sunnews. When asked on marriage and his choice of a wife, the rib cracker said:

“I wish to marry a woman like my mother, but if I compare my mother with the women I see around now, I won’t marry.

You can’t find her breed again. I had a picture of what she wanted for me and I would work with that.

She wants unity; someone that would solidify the love my siblings and I share.”

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-wont-get-married-if-i-compare-my-mom-with-women-of-today-comedian-funnybone/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: 'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone by Pmtvng: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone by donbachi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
I wish u well
Re: 'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone by Nickijoy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone by mamajj17(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Simply look for your Mother Mate now, they are still everywhere dear undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“london Twitter, They Don't Have Sense" - Davido (video) / Sum 41 Order In Decline Download. Album Full / Bbnaija2019 – Mike Shares How He Has Remained Faithful To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.