Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode (712 Views)

Salihu Lukman: APC Members Are Angry About Femi Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by kcub: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
21 Questions for FFK

I want to do a remix of 50 Cent’s 21 Questions and I hope to get more hit that 50 did.

1. What is FFK’s current work description?

2. Is it true that he has not been sighted in public functions and places because he is terminally ill?

3. Why is FFK struggling to pay his rent?

4. Why was he not invited to his daughter’s wedding?

5. Where is his first wife, Saratu Atta?

6. Where is his second wife, Yemisi Wada?

7. Where is his third wife, Regina?

8. Why was OBJ sleeping with one of his wives and his first daughter?

9. Why did his wife and daughter sleep with Atiku?

10. Why did FFK beat his own mother and all the wives he has had?

11. Why did his wife, Yemisi Wada, flee with their daughter to Ghana after heavily beatings from him?

12. Did he beat his present wife to the extent she almost had a miscarriage?

13. Did he use Apostle Suleiman to cover up for his Precious beatings?

14. Why did he lie that it was Buhari that arranged his wife’s beating?

15. Why was FFK sleeping with his mother, his own mother

16. Is FFK really a pig? Does he snore like a generator?

17. Can FFK ever stop drugs?

18. Why did Shama Maliga reveal the sexcentric nature of FFK, his wives and daughters? MUST READ:

19. Why did he brag and LIE about sleeping with Bianca Ojukwu?

20. FFK should us his father’s role in the murder of Akintola

21. When will FFK get a job? Why are political gladiators tossing an old man around?

He who lives in a glass house must not throw stones.

1 Like

Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Shezzy13: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
How osibanjo pay you.. they said truth is bitter..many can't chest truth..they prefer lies and propaganda..
Fani doing his job ..haters hating ..must everyone be praise singer and asslicker..?
Did the pre 2015 opposition not did worst than fani?
So why taking it personal..whY being petty over nothing..
Or was he lying about things he said?

Na wao for you o ..op

Your obssesion ain't healthy.

2 Likes

Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by kcub: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Shezzy13:
How osibanjo pay you.. they said truth is bitter..many can't chest truth..they prefer lies and propaganda..
Fani doing his job ..haters hating ..must everyone be praise singer and asslicker..?
Did the pre 2015 opposition not did worst than fani?
So why taking it personal..whY being petty over nothing..
Or was he lying about things he said?

Na wao for you o ..op

Your obssesion ain't healthy.

Obsession ? Noo, freedom of expression

He can call out anyone so can I . we all are doing our job
Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Shezzy13: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
kcub:

Ok.. enjoy.
Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Iamgrey5(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
FFK the typical Slow poke
Drug addict cheesy
Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Dedetwo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
kcub:

This term is the biggest fraud fed to mankind.
Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
How does this post change the fact that osibade is an errand boy to the Fulani cabals in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bro go get a life better still a job.

If you are being paid to do this, I will tell you the truth it's not worth it.

Leave politician to fight their own fight, while you fight yours, no politician or party will do for you what you want to start doing for them.

Meanwhile I install car trackers
Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
FFK the typical Slow poke

Drug addict cheesy
FFK dodon APC ( terror to APC)
Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by kcub: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
pickatyou:
Bro go get a life better still a job.

If you are being paid to do this, I will tell you the truth it's not worth it.

Leave politician to fight their own fight, while you fight yours, no politician or party will do for you what you want to start doing for them.

Meanwhile I install car trackers

How much cheesy
Re: I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
kcub:

How much cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Letter Abdulaziz Yari Writes To Mattawale For His Pension / Nigerian Tribal War - Finger Pointing Game / Four Top Police Officers Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.