Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. (4005 Views)

Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by Newsyworld: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
A ‘DRAGON Girl’ who went blind for three weeks after getting her eyeballs tattooed says she has no regrets about risking her sight – and has set herself a four-month deadline to complete her transformation.

Amber Luke, from Australia’s New South Wales, started getting work done at 16 – and also revealed her...

https://www.newsyworld.com/dragon-girl-who-went-blind-tattooing-her-eyeballs-has-no-regrets-and-vows-to-be-completely-covered-in-ink-in-4-months/

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by sweetonugbu: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Her life

1 Like

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Low self esteem and stupidity in her eyes and written all over..

All in a bid to be termed cool by her fellow silly mates...

3 Likes

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by Gudiza(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Great... I can def see how she needs that brazilian butt lift.

1 Like

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by ecclize: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
what is this thing?

1 Like

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by teemotee: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
brazillian butt lift undecided dragons dont have big bum bum. confused idle girl

1 Like

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by Bellgal: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Honestly some white gals doesn't have sense

1 Like

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by dynicks(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
If only we could swap regions....

She coming to Nigeria while I moving over to Australia...
Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by NLSavage: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
They no longer want to be made in God's Image
Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by YorubaPrince: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
dynicks:
If only we could swap regions....

She coming to Nigeria while I moving over to Australia...

So you can go there to do Yahoo, abi? angry

Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by cybriz82(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Her palava..so far she no go stand for road dey dusturb us for 10naira..
Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by falcon01: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
there's alot I'm gonna with that
Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by Amstupid(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
How I want my wife to be grin
Re: ‘dragon Girl’ Who Went Blind Tattooing Her Eyeballs Has No Regrets And Vows To.. by MVLOX(m): 3:39am On Nov 08, 2019
which kind wahala be this na

(1) (Reply)

Social Media On Fire!! As Peter Okoye Flaunts His $3.8 Million Mansion (photos) / Saheed Balogun Now Born Again / Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.