Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? (525 Views)

Tinubu And Osinbajo: What Comes To Your Mind With This Picture? / Before And After Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo, What Do You Think? / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Our veePee is being humiliated left, right and centre. LOL.

Please advise Osinbajo, what do you think he should do? Some say resign. But I can tell you right now that osinbajo has no power to resign. Some say 'man up and bite'. Hmmm.

What would you do?

Mods, to the front page.
Let's advise our veepee

1 Like

Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by CanadaOrBust: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Our veePee is being humiliated left, right and centre. LOL.

Please advise Osinbajo, what do you think he should do? Some say resign. But I can tell you right now that osinbajo has no power to resign. Some say 'man up and bite'. Hmmm.

What would you do?

Mods, to the front page.
Let's advise our veepee

There is nobody called “Mods”. Call lala instead

Personally I think he should challenge Buhari to a fist fight, he was a soldier

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
I will honourably resign.
But here the vice president is power drunk.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'd Continue doing my job.

The game plan is to compel him to resign. (I wonder why so many people are blind to this).

Staying on the job frustrates the game plan
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
What information do you have that makes you think you or any other person on this forum can advice the Vice President?

Lol. You must be kidding.

Some people on this forum sha.
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by ChoCho54(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
FrLukas:
What information do you have that makes you think you or any other person on this forum can advice the Vice President?

Lol. You must be kidding.

Some people on this forum sha.
Please you are getting irritating with your fake moral entitlement to play judge here. Just so you know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why didn't atiku resign during his tenure with baba obj? It is Nigerians that are making this thing look like a big deal. Osinbajo is allege of any corruption that may call for his resignation. President has a duty so does Vice president. There are many countries that know the name of our vice president if I may ask you, what is the name of the US vice president? Don't Google just say it.
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by ChoCho54(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
My advice for osunbande is to man up and fight! Let him fight and fight dirty!

He already made the mistake of letting them hit him first. In the battle for survival, attack is defence.

I advice him to go FBI on his enemies and expose their shii the way they exposed him too.

But can the mere commissioner even bark talkless bite?

Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Okoroawusa: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ignore you
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by meccuno: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

There is nobody called “Mods”. Call lala instead

Personally I think he should challenge Buhari to a fist fight, he was a soldier
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by donbachi(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
As many of dem wey put sand sand for my garri...I must make sure sey I put concretes for their own...before I go wait for impeachment,if possible..but sey na resign I no go resign.
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by seunmsg(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Relax and enjoy the show. 2023 election is a marathon and not a sprint. He should concentrate on his work as Vice President and remain loyal to the country and president Buhari.

Those telling him to resign or fight back are his enemies, he should ignore them and not play into their hands. No resignation, no fight back. He should keep calm and persevere. He will win at the end.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by CanadaOrBust: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
seunmsg:
Relax and enjoy the show. 2023 election is a marathon and not a sprint. He should concentrate on his work as Vice President and remain loyal to the country and president Buhari.

Those telling him to resign or fight back are his enemies, he should ignore them and not play into their hands. No resignation, no fight back. He should keep calm and persevere. He will win at the end.

But which kind constitution gives the VP no direct power whatsoever. We copy America sheepishly, forgetting we have different mentality
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
Please you are getting irritating with your fake moral entitlement to play judge here. Just so you know.

Cho cho cho cho cho...you no go keep quiet if you no get anytin reasonable way you wan tok?

What info do you have that you want to advice the VP?

His 80 advisers and special assistants no do plus all I'm lawyers. Na you wan come advice am?

No vex Mr advicer. Oya, carry go. Advice the VP. I'm sure he's on Nairaland waiting for your advice.
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Shezzy13: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2019
seunmsg:

There's no win at the end for osibanjo ...that's the truth..
He's political career is over as long as Nigeria is concern..who will vote him as president.
Muslim north or minority Christian's in North?
Or you banking on south or east...even west?
The thing is that most of you don't understand the north..both their Muslims and Christian's..
In the north intergrity is everything ..Buhari is president because of this..you can be everything?but don't lose tthat intergrity ..
An average northerner sees pastor's as next to Christian God..and they command respect..that's why is a great celebrTtion if a pastor. Converts to Islam..is a trophy..
So imagine a pastor from Rccg..caught looting national ttreasure ..a senior pastor at that..almost like a son to Daddy adeboye..

What will you think if Iman of nattional.mosque or sulttan is caughtt with hard evidence of looting and engaging in corrupt practice..
The north ain't liberal...either your in or out..

Atiku lost tto Buhari ..because he lacks intergrity and curruption yoga..

On what ground will osibanjo win at the end...
They have his files..he can't fight.. he's grounded already..any attempted atttempt or negative reaction will lead tto forced resignation ..not sttories ..
And he's trying to play safe and loyal v.p.. butt you his people ain't helping mattters ..hyping him out..
He stepped on toes..he came to equity with a dirty and creased hands..and then turn round to claim saint..
Nobody likes that..you don't steal and call others thief..while una shared loot.
You need to go close to people in the working of government ..need to go close to those in Villa and understand what is happening..

Osibanjo is over...those telling to resign knows what's up..have you seen any politician supporting him? Even his Godfather has abandon him..Is that not a coded message..
All of sudden osibanjo is on his own..except for social media rants by ignorant folkes that knows nothing..

You've supported APC ..I believe you should atleast have a northerner at tthe helms of APC tthatt is close to you..atleast seek info on happenings from him..
If am osibanjo..I will make peace with tthis men..build Bridges and resign ..
No need fighting..because right now..nobody got his back..he's alone..

Naija politics is not for pastor's ..
Is hardcore.and real.
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Branzy(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

But which kind constitution gives the VP no direct power whatsoever. We copy America sheepishly, forgetting we have different mentality

America vp is also the senate president
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by powerhouse3(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2019
I will advise him to retain his present state of calmness.and watch as event unfold...

No fight ,No resignation, No bantering.... for nothing confused your enemy than remaining silence in the face unwarranted provocation.....

Las Las ,the OBONG EMEM title bestow on him wasn't a fluke.....
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by OBUKSBAYELSA: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Fight to finish (for my rights).
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2019
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Fight to finish (for my rights).

How many people can an osinbajo fight?
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by CanadaOrBust: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Branzy:

America vp is also the senate president

Which is ceremonial. Which is why he is never there. He cannot cast a vote(except to break a tie) and he cannot even address the senate. The real president is the majority leader
Re: If You Were Osinbajo, What Would You Do? by orisa37: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Act like Osinbajo.

(1) (Reply)

Attitude Of Civil Servants Made Me Reject Ministerial Appointments Twice, Says / The South South Zonal APC Caucus Meeting Was Called Without Due Consultation To / The Misconception of ASUU's Position on IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.