Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,755 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides (330 Views)

Atiku Vs Osibanjo Who Will Win / For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides by 100RSD: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2019
1. Buhari has 25 aides.

2. As at 2017, Osinbajo had 52 aides.

3. When Buhari took ill and went to London for close to 6 months, Osinbajo increased his aides to over 80.

4. Buhari complained. Osinbajo ignored.

5. Last week, Buhari went to London, then Abba Kyari sacked about 30 of Osinbajo's aides.

6. As at yesterday, Osinbajo begged Kyari to delay the sacking and wait till Buhari returns.

7. Kyari refused.

Re: 1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides by slimfit1(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2019
The man that didn't get certificate needs it more. Osinbajo why put your in laws that his name in Nigeria will always carry weight to get any job. You fail me with information everywhere is Google not your friend? Aba pastor erora now. Ok now let us face our enemy you can see it is not one Nigeria ba. Them just dey deceive you.
Re: 1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides by stonemasonn: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2019
slimfit1:
The man that didn't get certificate needs it more. Osinbajo why put your in laws that his name in Nigeria will always carry weight to get any job. You fail me with information everywhere is Google not your friend? Aba pastor erora now. Ok now let us face our enemy you can see it is not one Nigeria ba. Them just dey deceive you.
the guy is just creating jobs for his boys. I'm not in support though.
Re: 1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides by slimfit1(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2019
stonemasonn:
the guy is just creating jobs for his boys. I'm not in support though.

That is what i don't understand why dont you help real people that know nobody and help them. The problem is that rich people always support each other while poor people always fight against each other.
Re: 1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides by TooMuchStuff: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Abba kyari is not an elected official but appointee of Buhari. Where does he get the power to confront a whole VP who the South voted for ?

The constitution?
Or
the Cabal of Hausafulani Muslims of North?

Something isn't adding up.
Re: 1. Buhari's Vs Osibanjo's Aides by Monogamy: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Insider Aso rock...

How is villa doing today?

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Appeal Court Rules On Oyo Guber Poll / Fire Fighters Prevent Fire Outbreak In Niger Government House / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.