Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? (13082 Views)

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
ishit4body:

You have said nothing worth my time to reply. Silence is the best answer for a foolish nig, ger.

You should have just said this bull to yourself and ignored the quote button, you walking contradiction. Your whole existence is an oxymoron, she-male face on a cardboard shaped body tongue You are just mad because their trailer has wheels and yours is stationary grin
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Oluwabee(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
This is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd angry shocked embarassed
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Exponental(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2010
[size=30]This isnt befitting.
They shld av allowed ds girls to be picked by their families or rather chatter some of the cabs waiting at the airport.
Only GOD knows if the truck is not one of the trucks that brought rams to Lagos for sallah sales. [/size]
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by GBT(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
The French national team cruised around Paris in the same trailer after they won the world cup in 1998

@ Alloy, ican assure you it was not exactly the same in all respect.

Thisis the height of insanity for the F.A and a big let down when i thought they have have started internal cleansing and that they have have started on the right path with some decision taken now this show of SHAME
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by donobi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2010
i don laugh dire.
make God punish NFF official.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by donobi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
i don laugh dire.
make God punish NFF official.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by chic2pimp(m): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2010
gididi:

Believe it or not,cow will not enter that wreck called trailer.
I Make You Right On That grin grin grin
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by 3sha4lyf: 2:04am On Nov 19, 2010
ishit4body:

You are realy senseless. You hate someone you cant see? You need to be sent to a pshychiatric home. Yes, and i will personally pay for it. Or if you realy hate me so much, you need to jump in front of a moving trailer, maybe this same one you are talking about. You need a single shot put into your belly, and i will ake sure that happens so soon, for being so foolish to say you hate someone you dont see. Common sense elludes you so blatantly.
ishit4body:

Some people dont realy think before they talk. The fowl who says black people, what has that got do with the issue on ground? and some foreigners even come here to talk brash about Nigeria, those whose countries national sports team can not even afford money to send their team to the competition talkless of winning it, and all you people can do is to post comments upon comments that has no meaning, absolutely no meaning.

The issue is not the trailer, the issue is the reason behind it, you all know the reason behind using the open trailer, this is not new, 1996, Kanu and co, they won the olympic gold, Keshi and co, when they won the African nations cup, the 1984 under 17 winning team also rode on a trailer, hey, even the French team that won the corld cup rode in a trailer. The people who knows what matters wont make these meaningless comments.

They rode in a trailer - yes, but tommorrow, you will be the one shouting the government has over compensated them when you hear what government has in stock for them.

Hypocrites- we all know Nigeria can afford to put them in a gold plated limousine, but, if that is done, you all will first kill yourselves first and say the same thing, you will say, shame on the black people. Just as i like it said here, shame on those goat eating black people who come here to talk ras.

ONE SENTENCE, YOU'RE AN IDIOTIC KID!!!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by nastydamus(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2010
oh boy, this one na hold something (tightly) o. And Dora is complaining about the use of 'Naija'? Naija I hail thee abeg.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Litmus: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/350795_SuperFalconsbackinNigeria1_jpg0bcf94622c82671f06621c31d0f3532b

Nigeria sef, look at the state of the lorry, look at the state of the women’s faces, look at the state of the up-raised hands. Them no fit even spell, "WE CELEBRATE YOU" , on that banner, instead them spell am, "WE CELEB OU". Damned Illiterate people, illiterate nation of buffoons. Egwo, look at the airport in the background, that na airport? Look at that person on the right with fair fingers, no-be bleaching?  Look at that man on the bottom lefty corner with bald-head, ee get craw-craw, no be hunger de make the man loose him hair? silly country, them no get food, people loosing their hair for lack of nutriment and them de talk of nuclear power. See how the sky de shine waza,waza waza because them no get rain, no bird for sky because people just de shoot anything for food , even vultures. Look at the cheap mobile phones, them no get shame, them de show am as if na Nokia.  Egwo, Nigeria, shame of Africa I don tire!

geeze, what a board full of nagging foreign women!

If there's one thing I've learned on Nairaland it is that Africa is full of jealous people.

Nigeria Women won the cup, please celebrate and work, quietly,  to improve the other things.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by kaypinchi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
Obviously, NFF or whatever didn't plan for this.
Looks like they were not sure the girls would win in SA.

Otherwise, it would cost them nothing to give-out a quick contract (as usual) to bring in an open luxurious bus into the country.
Somebody just missed an opportunity to make more money. It won't happen again.

I assure you Nairalanders, the next time Nigeria wins something, (even if na WAFU cup), we'll see like 10 new buses in use. grin
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2010
3sha4lyf:

ONE SENTENCE, YOU'RE AN IDIOTIC KID!!!
Just shut it. Seriously how could you be hating on someone you can't see and know nothing about. Is that not totally crazy and psychotic.
You want to tear a person up because you disagree with her legitimate opinions? SMH
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2010
kaypinchi:

Obviously, NFF or whatever didn't plan for this.
Looks like they were not sure the girls would win in SA.

Otherwise, it would cost them nothing to give-out a quick contract (as usual) to bring in an open luxurious bus into the country.
Somebody just missed an opportunity to make more money. It won't happen again.

I assure you Nairalanders, the next time Nigeria wins something, (even if na WAFU cup), we'll see like 10 new buses in use. grin
Just don't talk rubbish. Yes they won a football match. But how much do the NFF make from this competition?
You think everyone is so insanely crazy about women's football. I don't give a toss about it personally.
If the private sector want to cash in on the act then all well and good. However the government should have much more important priorities.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
G.B.T:

The French national team cruised around Paris in the same trailer after they won the world cup in 1998

@ Alloy, ican assure you it was not exactly the same in all respect.

Thisis the height of insanity for the F.A and a big let down when i thought they have have started internal cleansing and that they have have started on the right path with some decision taken now this show of SHAME
It is not height of insanity. However there was no need for such an open air parade in the first place. They could just have been conveyed to reception in a flag draped coaster bus.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Engrdan(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2010
This naa real bolekaja. WHERE is NFF taking them to? mile 12 or lafenwa market in Abeokta to buy pepper and vegetable so as to cook for the house?
nnhm!!!!!!!! this is confirm rubbish from NFF. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by footreja: 1:16am On Nov 20, 2010
tensor777:

Just don't talk rubbish. Yes they won a football match. But how much do the NFF make from this competition?
You think everyone is so insanely crazy about women's football. I don't give a toss about it personally.
If the private sector want to cash in on the act then all well and good. However the government should have much more important priorities.

You are the one talking rubbish. They did not won a football match as you said. They won the Women version of The African Nations Cup. It's more than winning a single match as you foolishly said. Your type is the kind of people running our football. They can't kick a ball, yet they will deprive footballers of their honours. Because you don't like female football, that should nt have affected your reasoning. Self-centred Nigerian
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by HighChief4(m): 2:38am On Nov 20, 2010
^^^ Gbam!!! Gbam!!!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by fstranger: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2010
footreja:

You are the one talking rubbish. They did not won a football match as you said. They won the Women version of The African Nations Cup. It's more than winning a single match as you foolishly said. Your type is the kind of people running our football. They can't kick a ball, yet they will deprive footballers of their honours. Because you don't like female football, that should nt have affected your reasoning. Self-centred Nigerian

Chill man. Tensor thinks he is better than others because he lives with the great Queen of England! What an i*mbecilic imbeci*le.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by calculusx(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2010
NLs, NFF has forgotten Fashola have lots of open air trailers used during the last Eyo Festival still parked in State house on the Island, This is a disgrace to Naija. Bleep Dora
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by sukkyfab: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2010
guys abeg,forget about the trailer,hail the heros.nice idea from NFF,showing them for the world to see.we all knew they where the ones wen they came,who knew wen the so called "Eagles" entered the country after the tournament, NFF,Government,u na try.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2010
footreja:

And so what. How much do you want the NFF to spend. How much did they make in the first place? Someone talked about importing a luxurious bus just to convey the girls? Is that sensible??
However if the players and their feats are marketable then there would an opportunity for the private sector to get involved.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by favouredjb(f): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2010
oh naija,when ar we gon learn,this is pathetic and rather shameful
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by kaypinchi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
tensor777:

Just shut it. Seriously how could you be hating on someone you can't see and know nothing about. Is that not totally crazy and psychotic.
You want to tear a person up because you disagree with her legitimate opinions? SMH

tensor777:

Guy, you got anger problem Seek therapy.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Goldenmeda(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nigerian will remain Naija
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by LKRavitz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
tensor chill the fucc down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Rugby Sevens Names Squad, Arrive South Africa For Olympic Qualifiers / Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine / Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.