Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit (21496 Views)

Protests In Kaduna Against El-Rufai, Insecurity, Mass Sack, Hunger (Photos) / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs / Crisis Begins After ABBA Kyari's Death, As The Cabal Fight Over Oil Bloc, OPL 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Wet1234:

Hey not bad my friend.
We want to empower NPDC, the exploration section of NNPC with more control and it's good Nigerians handle this asset. I don't know you but alot goes underground about how these IOCs control production. You think they are your friends?

In Saudi Arabia, we have Saudi Aramco. In Russia, we have Gazprom. So please give the asset to NNPC. And other indigenous operating companies. Conoil has grown, and many others.

It's good news and for the first time, Buhari is thinking straight if he does not plan to Islamise and take the oil to his Duara brothers.

Trash.

Never bring NNPC or her subsidiary NPDC into discourse. All are failures and for their gains. Please don't go there because they are the worst of them all....#fact
Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by Saao(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2019
Difrent:

How is the signing illegal?
Duly passed by NASS
signed by the president whether in Nigeria or UK. Being away from the country doesn't mean he is no longer our president ,and if you feel otherwise what I expect you waillers to do is send one of your errand boys probably adeyanju or ozekhome to approach the court to decide whether the president can sign a bill abroad or not....no law presently prohibits that. That it has never happened before doesn't mean it's wrong.
Mr. Man, I noticed something with you supporter of politicians, any argument always linked to pdp or apc. I'm not part of you guys that's by the way. Section 145 sub 2 of it was introduced after the death of yar adua, remember prior to that , a national budget was signed or forged by the cabal and the ag said he can rule from anywhere then the ag was right but it was since amended by introducing sub 2 to sec 145 of our constitution. Apc chairman said it last week or so, president can't carry out official duty in private visit in other countries or in private apartment outside aso rock. Days to come, it will be contested in court.
Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by connkg(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2019
There's little to mull over.
More shale in the US basin means cheaper home refining for IOCs.
Means less for the Nigerian budget and more problems for our "no subsidy"/ under recovery.

The Nigerian government should look towards suggestions made by the Society of Engineering to save itself from total loss from poor policies that didn't drive down gas flaring and from poor income diversification. Our entire oil history appears to be only marginally profitable, as at now.
Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash.

Never bring NNPC or her subsidiary NPDC into discourse. All are failures and for their gains. Please don't go there because they are the worst of them all....#fact

Not when I am also in thesame industry. You can tell that to a passerby
Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by fyneguy: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Samanza89:
Artificial intelligence taking over...

Government bad policies...

Private sector laying off due to bad economy...

Government not concern about the plight of workers...

Workers being sacked into the already saturated labour market...

Nigeria where are you finally heading?...

I weep!!!

grin grin grin grin

Nigerians sha.

Can you explain how the law that seeks to fetch more revenue for your country amount to a bad policy

What this development means, if it's true, is that we should never be tied to the aprons of foreign firms again.

Nigeria must take deliberate measures to develop capacities to manage and exploit her resources, with little or no reliance on foreign partners, who might abandon us, at the slightest provocation.
Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2019
Wet1234:

Not when I am also in thesame industry. You can tell that to a passerby

Same Industry of no transparency. Anyone handing over such assests to NNPC is just like a dead sentence.

Is even better in private hands than that thing called nnpc.

They are criminals in an Industrial scale.
Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Same Industry of no transparency. Anyone handing over such assests to NNPC is just like a dead sentence.

Is even better in private hands than that thing called nnpc.

They are criminals in an Industrial scale.

Not true
Re: Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit by 7lives: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Omoodua007:

Idc what happens to Niger delta
You had NDDC ministry of Niger delta 13% derivation and presidency
You ought to had built more prosperous cities than South west
Instead ijaw was trying to establish itself as a dominating force smh

They stole everything, one of their SINNERTOS, collected mobilization fees for 300 contracts without executing even one of those contracts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto / Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.