Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon (19886 Views)

Bombshell For The Obedient Movement / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by denko(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2019
I hope u won't die of heart attack when it happen.
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense lies ..Buhari is an honorable man that will never do such

5 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by LabDNA: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2019
Lol

What wiseman saw sitting down in 2015...

3 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2019
To me this is my personal opinion, the western power will not allow such as they know it will create a greater crisis in Nigeria which they may not want to be involve due to the huge humanitarian and financial implications it will cost them.
instead, the North is now shopping for whom from the south that will do their Giddings come 2023 but for third term, it will never work in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Blazebond(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2019
E nor go better for every enemies of nigeria o,e nor go better for them at all,make buhari and his followers take note.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by millionboi2: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2019
Funny but very true

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by akwarandu(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
I agree with Mr falana on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
O
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by hammerD: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2019
ChukwumaCOD:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/attack-on-media-part-of-third-term-agenda-falana/amp/

AFTER YORUBA PUT US INTO THIS SHIT, U LOT THINK IT SHALL EVER BE WELL WITH U?

FALANA, U WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT A KNOW DICTATOR AND HUMAN RIGHT ABUSER TO POWER.

LAS, LAS, THE WHOLE NIGERIA WILL SEE YORUBA FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE IN NIGERIA.

A BUNCH OF CONFUSIONIST, THAT HAVE CREATED PROBLEMS FOR NIGERIA SINCE 1960, TILL DATE..

8 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Edyice: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Yorubas are now complaining grin

10 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Xisnin(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
falana should be stoned to death because you are among the unfortunate people that brought and supported this calamity called bullhari so you don't have right to tell us what we have already known so fvck off sir
See this imbe cile feeling important.
Go get a job.

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by LordKenya(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Someone Shud pls dash me 1k abeg, I want to use it to sort out something today. Pls don't ignore. God bless. My details is in my signature below. UBA bank
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by hammerD: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2019
IF BUHARI CAN REMOVE CHIEF JUSTICE AND PUT HIS OWN AND RIG ELECTION.

BUHARI CAN GET THIRD TERM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

IN FACT, YORUBA MEDIA WILL SUPPORT IT AS LONG AS THEIR SON REMAIN VP.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Thegoodone13(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2019
It can't work in Nigeria
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Myself2(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2019
kayusely70:
I remember the forging of the late Yardua signature and the statement of the then Attorney General Aondoaka, saying the president can rule nigeria from anywhere in the world, they shut out jonathan the vice president

You know the then president later died in office, so what are you trying to say ?
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by sencekompis: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
When we warned you retards that Buhari is no good, you called us haters. no the chicken has come home to roost. we know those who brought this dictator to power. They will never know peace.

ur contribution made no sense

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by madridsta007(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
When we warned you retards that Buhari is no good, you called us haters. no the chicken has come home to roost. we know those who brought this dictator to power. They will never know peace.

Thank you.

Tomorrow, if they have the chance the SAME thing will happen. They will connive with the north to remove a Southern President once that Southern President isn’t Yoruba.

Falana and his people havent seen anything yet.

7 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Xisnin(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:
grin grin grin
Yorubas una never see anything yet....una shout just dey start. If Buhari decides to go 4 a 3rd term,my humble self who has been against him, will happily vote 4 him n I know a lot of SS/SE will vote 4 him. Una go get sense by force. See the idiots wei force this terrorist on us,don dey sing another song.
Shut up.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Kuginzi: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2019
Falana is dreaming or confused!!! Let him ask Obasanjo about the bad experience he had about 3rd term agenda
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Myself2(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2019
LordKenya:
Someone Shud pls dash me 1k abeg, I want to use it to sort out something today. Pls don't ignore. God bless. My details is in my signature below. UBA bank

Have you no shame ??
Do you know a lot of things you can do and you make more than 1k ??
Get creative man, not this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2019
I hope not.

undecided
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by hammerD: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2019
ONCE WE SAY, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND IT IS 2020, BUHARI WILL FEEL HIS LEAVING DATE IS MUCH CLOSER AND START PUTTING THINGS IN PLACE FOR A THIRD TERM.

BUHARI HAS NO PLANS TO VACATE ASO ROCK.

AS FR NIGERIANS WE WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK ON HELPLESSLY.

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by MedicH: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2019
this is the kind of situation nigeria needs. since they no wan get sense. by 2022 now buhari go move to amend constitution and nobody can stop him.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2019
Beautyaddy:
Falana needs to quit his fake news.

Buhari has no plan to run for a third term.

Does the Nigeria Constitution even allow that?
How many days would it take to change or reverse the constitution? Does buhari even respect it in the first place with the manners he's disobeying court orders? We no get constitution abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by sencekompis: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:

ur contribution made no sense, whats the way forward not chatting like a toddler.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by ACHILLES45: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2019
Yorubas go get sense las las

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by ogbuefi677(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
falana should be stoned to death because you are among the unfortunate people that brought and supported this calamity called bullhari so you don't have right to tell us what we have already known so fvck off sir
I'm beginning to believe this stereotype that yoruba ppl(most sha,not all) are slippery, double tongued etc.
After defending and emboldening Buhari,including defending him in his non existent certificate,this afonja has turned now to suddenly see the light.

9 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Kuginzi: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
You can be a retard but the fact still remains; "NO IGBO PRESIDENCY IN NIGERIA"

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Samuels90: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Jimmyson:
Buhari can go ahead and rule for the next 100 years. It will not have any negative effects on me nor my family.
Yeah... That's the problem of Nigerians. Me me Me.

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by sencekompis: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:

ur contribution made no sense, whats the way forward not chatting like a toddler.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by LordKenya(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Myself2:

Have you no shame ??
Do you know a lot of things you can do and you make more than 1k ??
Get creative man, not this nonsense
I just need it urgent. I do unskilled labour sometimes, but right now I just need it to complete the one I have with me to sort out something.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by madridsta007(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
To me this is my personal opinion, the western power will not allow such as they know it will create a greater crisis in Nigeria which they may not want to be involve due to the huge humanitarian and financial implications it will cost them.
instead, the North is now shopping for whom from the south that will do their Giddings come 2023 but for third term, it will never work in Nigeria!

LOL.
Western powers hahaha.
Who are those that helped propped in this terrorist regime?
The despotic regime in Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Burundi Togo, you don’t know that it’s France propping them?
The neo-colonialist would always prefer that Africa is stunted as it supports their economic stability if Africa comes to beg them for its own survival.

If it gets to third them, believe me, they would support this regime if it’s in their own interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Last Time Nigeria's Economy Was Stable Was A Decade Ago - Wale Edun / Light Up Lagos Project In Badagry / Who Is Babajide Sanwo-olu? The Documentary On The Candidate Showing Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.