Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

“Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths (22274 Views)

"Avoid Thuggery" - Tinubu Admonishes Youths / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by joepepsy(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2019
If you blow you scatter to pieces na.
kestolove95:
cari ur useless sef comot from hia, I won blow joor
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Onitola2: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2019
loswhite:
because of hunger in the land....life is getting difficult and alot of ppl that are even working cannot afford basic life so parents do not care anymore
agreed, but so many of us dey do pass our boundaries at times,imagine a girl earning less than 20k telling me that she wants to buy 15k cloth for her friend's wedding, I'm like after wedding, won't she eat or need tp to work again? Many of us don't even know d difference between hunger and starvation, wants and needs.
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by CorporateJay(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2019
daddytime:
We lost it as a nation with a bit of moral the moment we allowed words like, "I don blow, I don hammer, I don make am, I don collect, big boy/girl, sharp man, guyman etc" take a deep seated root in our lexicon.

wetin we for do.. collect am for people mouth as them dey talk am?
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Yoighaman(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2019
cucumbae:
Enemy of progress.Why you no go arrest tinubu?

Tinubu grew, he didn't blow.
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Vikynas: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Introvertedmarc:

You said it all.... but the Govt has some part to play in job creation.
kudos
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Badonasty:
Some people go dey say make government create job but do you expect a guy that makes at least ₦200k every month to do a job of ₦30k monthly...these guys mouth do wide
So na 30k 9 be the highest pay a government or private organisations can pay, right? I dey vex everyday oh. I dey vex for this so called leader. D Oga kpatakpata of them all
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Ripama: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Introvertedmarc:

You said it all.... but the Govt has some part to play in job creation.
How many youth are really ready to work and grow? Salary can never be enough, if you want to blow overnight.
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by teepain: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
heartofcity12:

The politicians are not dead yet. They can still be brought into justice. Age and nature has nothing to do with crime.

Criminals don't bring criminals to justice! And not all criminals on Earth will do time before their demise even though they have done the crimes.

What is more important is to have a new and upcoming generation that would eschew those vices of the older generation and forge a better future for themselves and the generations coming after them.

At a time in America, there was a generation of white Americans who couldn't condone sitting on the same seat with a colored person; but as times went by, a new generation developed who didn't see anything wrong in a black man becoming the President of America.

1 Like

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by homirefacuny(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
phayvoursky:
I BLAME NOT THE GOVERNMENT FOR THE RECENT INCREASE IN CRIME AND ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA. THE GOVERNMENT ALL OVER THE WORLD NEVER HAS THE INTERESTS OF THE PEOPLE AT MIND.

WHO DO I BLAME? THE RELIGIOUS BODIES. A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULACE HAS AN AFFILIATION TO A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION. ON FRIDAYS OUR MUSLIMS BROTHERS GO TO MOSQUES IN THE SAME VEIN, THE CHRISTIANS ON SUNDAY DO CHURCH.

OUR RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS IN RECENT HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT PROSPERITY WITHOUT WORKING, SUCCESS WITHOUT SACRIFICE, WHICH IS IN SHARP CONTRAST FROM THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST OR MOHAMMED.

AS LONG YOU BRING IN MONEY TO INTO THE COFFERS OF THE RELIGIOUS BODIES; YOU'RE BLESSED; WHICHEVER WAY YOU GET THE MONEY ISN'T THE ISSUE TO BE GIVING A THOUGHT.

"the govermment all over the world"... That's an hasty generalisation. You are very right with other parts of your statement tho.
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by loswhite(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Onitola2:
agreed, but so many of us dey do pass our boundaries at times,imagine a girl earning less than 20k telling me that she wants to buy 15k cloth for her friend's wedding, I'm like after wedding, won't she eat or need tp to work again? Many of us don't even know d difference between hunger and starvation, wants and needs.
lol... very true
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Aidejay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
The goal post has been moved
21 years is now the youngest billionaire age
And it's reducing
So Blow
Then grow
U can do both at the same time
But legally
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Alhajimalam: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:

No answer them mad people,them Dey blow by embezzlement our money. Why e no give account of how much them done gather since them don Dey catch boys. Bad belle.
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Slymking: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Badonasty:
Some people go dey say make government create job but do you expect a guy that makes at least ₦200k every month to do a job of ₦30k monthly...these guys mouth do wide

Your point exactly? Like what are you saying?
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by noziz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:

No go blow scatter o!
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by webngnews: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dey wan blow by force
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Mosco100(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
bglrooww
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Alawode01(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Akanlo ede,that they should stop spending extravagantly.
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by adekolaelect(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
cucumbae:
Enemy of progress.Why you no go arrest tinubu?
so your progress depends on Illegalities ,Rituals and crime ? OK continue one day monkey will go market he no go come back .no mater how our politicians blow ,they grow before they blow we should lean to Grow before we grow .Imaging an SS 2 students eying how to ride an expensive 20 millions Merzedise Benz's car?
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yoighaman:

Tinubu grew, he didn't blow.
Bullion van thieves
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Mryacks: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2019
daddytime:
We lost it as a nation with a bit of moral the moment we allowed words like, "I don blow, I don hammer, I don make am, I don collect, big boy/girl, sharp man, guyman etc" take a deep seated root in our lexicon.

So true..
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by MrCork: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
kestolove95:

..quick questions..do u were thong? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Government Orders Traders, Drivers Out Of Marina / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.