Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn (2563 Views)

Tension As Peter Obi Cries Out After DSS Makes Move To Arrest Him Over Treason / Tension As DSS Makes Move To Arrest Peter Obi And Datti Over Treasonable Felony / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by Ekakamba: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
DSS Makes U-turn, says it is ready to release Sowore.

Details shortly.
Source: Sahara reporters.

Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by Ekakamba: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
cool
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by CallMeDrino: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Better
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by kayusely70(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by ursullalinda(f): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Seems the hunger strike is working....when the head is lawless...the rest of the body will be directionless
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
I was telling somebody 2 days ago that Buhari wouldn't allow sowore to leave the dss custody despite the court order and perfection of their bail conditions but the person was blindly arguing because of his love for the APC. He even went further by saying its because sowore didn't have money to bail himself, blablabla. Now, I've been vindicated. Buhari I know would never change. Only a bad leader would show less respect for the rule of law which binds us as a sovereign nation and his blind supporters too would be hailing him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by Sunofgod(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Awaiting the corpse!!
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by johnmartus(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Buhari is a perfect gentle man who obye the law and not intervene on court issue.
fairfora:
I was telling somebody 2 days ago that Buhari wouldn't allow sowore to leave the dss custody despite the court order and perfection of their bail conditions but the person was blindly arguing because of his love for the APC. He even went further by saying its because sowore didn't have money to bail himself, blablabla. Now, I've been vindicated. Buhari I know would never change. Only a bad leader would show less respect for the rule of law which binds us as a sovereign nation and his blind supporters too would be hailing him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
johnmartus:
Buhari is a perfect gentle man who obye the law and not intervene on court issue.
lmao

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by digitaltrades: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
johnmartus:

Please I need to know: the dumb comments you make on this platform, are they intentional or you are naturally like this?

I think FFK is right; you hailers have very low IQ.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by LadySarah: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2019
The hunger strike worked!They need hIm alive.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by oz4real83(m): 5:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Contesting in that ill-fated election was the greatest mistake sowore ever made. No candidate ever stands a chance against an incumbent leader except the system manipulates itself at the highest level against the incumbent like the case of Gej versus Pmb. Revolution as an activist is different from revolution as a politician. The govt now sees him as a politician trying to forcefully take power from an elected govt and not as an activist. Such is Nigerian politics for you. I just hope he finds his rhythm again after this. We have few sowores and we can't afford to lose them.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by Lagbaja01(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2019
He was one of the instrument of change then....the detention, na next level for him...if not that we all make mistakes i for talk say me him dey there till Xmas....
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by Passionate888: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2019
johnmartus:
The mumu never do?
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by johnkey: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2019
digitaltrades:

Please I need to know: the dumb comments you make on this platform, are they intentional or you are naturally like this?

I think FFK is right; you hailers have very low IQ.
You took the words right outta my mouth, it takes a person with extremely low IQ to still support this government after all that's glaring to the eyes. I fit shoot any buharist if I meet one for real life. Hope that day doesn't come.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by johnmartus(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2019
Yes.
Passionate888:
The mumu never do?
Re: BREAKING: DSS Makes U-turn by oglalasioux(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Has the the only 'righteous' man in Nigeria given orders for his release? If any DSS dare without his orders. ..

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill / Maersk Refutes Claims That Onitsha Inland Port Is Fully Operational / Obi Supporters Stole Picture Of Hope Uzodinma Rally For Peter Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.