Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) (48438 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Owabeddings:

Where do you stay
currently in ekiti
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by greatbliss: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
I 'm in need of a sandwich maker, want to use it to start up snack business to take care of my 2 kids, I'm a single mum. based. in Enugu God bless my helper abundantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by moonberry: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
are you the same person as moonwater

No. I am not.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Legits(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Emmyreal124:
I asked for assistance here and the response I got was not that good anyway am offering ten free blog to first ten people to indicate intrest...... Please note:, I will create and transfer to you.... You can get it domain for yourself...... Indicate and drop the name you wish to use..... I will deliver something like this
am interested... Allrounder
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by sleit: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2019
tabithababy:

Yes it is, what then is your marriage to greatresearcher. Chaiiii

shocked

Can it be?

Could it be?

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Legits:
am interested... Allrounder
dm
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by bdchange(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
kristen12:

I'm interested but I have a BSc and not OND and I'm not more than 27years. I've sent a pm already.
I saw this now after getting your pm. I already instructed you to send your cv but after reading this comment I will advise you not to send it again. The bank really need OND graduates. So I don't think you will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Mariangeles(f): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'd like to propose that those who have received something from someone should give others the chance to receive too, and not to jump on every offer .

This is not a first-come-first-serve thing.
Once you've been slotted to receive, don't ask to receive from another giver.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Legits(f): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Tried sending a dm dunno it's not going.. pls can you drop your email or you can send me: ayodejimariam11@gmail.com thanks
Emmyreal124:
dm
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'd like to propose that those who have received something from someone should give others the chance to receive too, and not to jump on every offer .

This is not a first-come-first-serve thing.
Once you've been slotted to receive, don't ask to receive from another giver.
Im on top of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Legits:
Tried sending a dm dunno it's not going.. pls can you drop your email or you can send me: ayodejimariam11@gmail.com thanks
sent
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by kristen12(f): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
bdchange:

I saw this now after getting your pm. I already instructed you to send your cv but after reading this comment I will advise you not to send it again. The bank really need OND graduates. So I don't think you will be contacted.
Thanks, please if there's any other place my CV can fit it. I'll be glad to do it.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rich4god moonberry kalesi Legits

Message on WhatsApp @ 0817 1909 599
Or reply your mail. .... No time
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
moonberry:

God bless you... I am interested
Name:factaddict.
I have started but need some info

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Fine girl, how far you?

I'm fine, Piiko. How na?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CaptainMitch: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
I dey o, I say make I hail you, any better?
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm fine, Piiko. How na?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I dey o, I say make I hail you, any better?
Go and open ur thread for your gist pls

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CaptainMitch: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Or else what
AwkaetitiBabe:
Go and open ur thread for your gist pls

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bigblessed:
We will like to offer free accommodation only, to any trustworthy nairalander, who will like to visit Port harcourt this Christmas period for the whole of December (1st to 31st).

Go about visit places, do your genuine businesses for one month and peacefully hand over the keys as collected.

Interested? Let's chat here.

Is this still available?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Bigblessed: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yes please (with a heavy heart).

Kindly furnish us with the following details:

*Where you are relocating from.
*Your occupation.
* Purpose of visiting (personal or official).
*Will you be staying with person/persons?
- *if yes, who and who?
Thank you.

maiahsaiah:

Is this still available?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bigblessed:
Yes please (with a heavy heart).

Kindly furnish us with the following details:

*Where you are relocating from.
*Your occupation.
* Purpose of visiting (personal or official).
*Will you be staying with person/persons?
- *if yes, who and who?
Thank you.

It’s not for me but my brother who is serving at Ebonyi state and doesn’t want to come back to Lagos during the holidays, since he has visited home a lot during the year.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Aceed: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Well itz a simple sturvs

I need someone to mentor me through making money on forex or domain biz
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by DESAN(f): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mobileowowa:
You guys should leave this lady alone. If you want to give please give and stop criticizing her initiative. Please do you have a Lagos center? I have tried to reach-out to you via DM as your mobile number is no longer stored in my phone (I did'nt back-up on google contact). Please respond to me. My wife got lots of cloths and shoes to give away and certainly your initiative will be one of centers to drop-off items for give away. Thanks
am interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Goldpeas(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
maureensylvia:
following the thread....all locations are Lagos Chai no north here

We can start our own na...what part are you located?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by StevensJojo(f): 12:58am On Nov 20, 2019
deltateam:

Beware of scammers and ritualists.
I mean like free accommodation my foot! Probably the person’s departing spirit that will be handing over the keys. And in port harcourt of all places!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by maureensylvia(f): 1:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Goldpeas:

We can start our own na...what part are you located?
Kano ooo
nice idea, I love it.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Goldpeas(m): 4:09am On Nov 20, 2019
maureensylvia:

Kano ooo

nice idea, I love it.

Me too!!!!

We should totally do something together.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Emmyreal124:
I asked for assistance here and the response I got was not that good anyway am offering ten free blog to first ten people to indicate intrest...... Please note:, I will create and transfer to you.... You can get it domain for yourself...... Indicate and drop the name you wish to use..... I will deliver something like this
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Prettychichi21(f): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2019
bdchange:

I'm an OND holder, I'm interested please
Goodmorning
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Prettychichi21(f): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Owabeddings:
I have a Mary & Clarks heeled shoe(size 6) and two brand new tops (size 40) for give away. All I want this Christmas is for everyone to patronize Owabeddings- 08079667425.

Benin City residents only.

https://www.nairaland.com/5504647/put-smile-childs-face-today

I'm in Benin and I'm interested please

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply)

Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.