Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno (23661 Views)

1,081 Boko Haram Members, Senior Commanders Surrender In Bama, Borno / Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Edyice: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abba : this are our brothers , don't allow the military kill / punish them

LIFELESS : OK

Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by MedicH: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
now they will receive call up into the army
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Enculer2: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thru surrenderd to their brothers in suicide bombing.

Same people same terror same evil.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Yeeyo: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thats rubbish there is no repented boko haram just eliminate them.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Chidex50(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
After wasting lives.........Inside life ooo
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by masix11(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Does that mean their sins are forgiven?
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Jabioro: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
I have nothing to say..they will officially be the armed carrier..
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Greenbirth: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Is a high time the northers knew how to value human blood.these mother fuckers just kill any how. You want to live but you don't want other person to live. Just imagine. They should be forced to marry only one wife and have only 2 children.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Asapchris(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
They
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by wisdomchukus199(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Now, Bubu will give them millions of Naira and release them. To be honest, these people are not a group of Boko haram, they are normal people organized by Bubu, calling them Boko haram to waste our money. Just be watching them now they will pay them.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by webngnews: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by AmazingELixir: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
They should just neutralise them... no time or scarce resources to waste on those pathetic creatures
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good as they surrendered.
they should just be shot dead immediately.

no wasting time you fvcking idiots.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Bekool(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beosten:
Please who invented the useless rule of engagement? Shoot the fatherfurkers at close ranges.

They seriously need to force northerners on birth control. They are producing too much idiots that are readily available for terrorism.

My daughter is on the way, and I already hit the ground running. No way you will expect her to grow up and become a terrorist. Smh

Fulani northern leaders won't allow that to happen that's the only way for the north to continue to win presidential elections in Nigeria.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Bekool(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The world most populous nation is the world strongest country, called China.
These parasites economy laid the foundation of modern Nigeria. The groundnut pyramid & cotton farms built Nigeria's infrastructures.
That corruption has destroyed our education is a fact, because common Nigeria's People & culture is hard for these Southern semi illiterates to comprehend. Imagine they don't know the difference between Hausa/Fulani and Kanuri tribe. Its only Kanuri people that participate in Boko Haram.

This is nothing but northern propaganda southern Nigeria have always been surviving the north even before Independence. The British almagamation of southern and northern nigeria was simply done to make the poor north to be able to survive with the resources of the rich south thats why the north and its leaders are so scared of division or even restructuring the history this is there for all to see.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Litmus: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
We know the pattern angry : several Bokko terrorists surrender, Nigerians rejoice in the belief that Boko terrorists are suffering, and this surrendering is a sign that the organisation will soon crumble; but then, BAM! Boko or Anseru (or whatever they call themselves) strikes in a big way, destroying towns or killing scores of our soldiers. Same happens when we here news of Boko striking in Cameroon, Niger or Chad and we think, ‘Aha, Nigeria is too hot for them’ but then WHAM! they strike in Nigeria killing scores in a big way. Well, I figure now that these antics are a Bokoharam/Anseru psychological tactic. However, i believe that if Nigeria continue to tighten border, ban fuel in the area and perhaps instigate other border restrictions we the public have not thought of yet, Bokoharam and the other terrorist method of operating may be shaken and, even if their attacks are not severely curtailed, they may resort to tactics that may give away those that are sponsoring them.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by drololaaof: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gagging the media is good for the security forces because we will not hear or see the truth but what suits them. Those surrendering are not die hard ,they look like those who are forcefully conscripted into BK .
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Solorrman(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beosten:
Please who invented the useless rule of engagement? Shoot the fatherfurkers at close ranges.

They seriously need to force northerners on birth control. They are producing too much idiots that are readily available for terrorism.

My daughter is on the way, and I already hit the ground running. No way you will expect her to grow up and become a terrorist. Smh
just try to solve the unsolvable drama in ur alcoholic and dancing religion. Boko Haram are very unislamic and deserve death but with all these they closer to God than u, atleast they claimed to fight for religion only that they are wrong but are u guys expecting going to heaven by dancing and singing ? Jesus Christ was the first said God in history of the universe to be having an anus and penix,i never heard a God can go to toilet to urinate and excret in any sect or religion but Christianity. Ur errors are plain,u dnt need to search or Jesus was God or his son just,imagine a God in the toilet that's ur answer. Satan is better than u in only one part,he knows there is God and Jesus can never be the God only dump vagabonds who claimed being educated but said 2 plus two is equal to 30. A God in toilet,nobody can say i tell lies about Jesus because everybody knows he eats and any history said he was given birth,he didn't come from heaven as a big man,it's only in Christianity that God came out of vagiina.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Solorrman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Hausa Fulani people are the problems of this country, they breed the children they can't take care of, they've no regard for rule of law, they don't respect basic accountability and procurement guidelines in Ministries and Agenciesunsolvable drama in ur alcoholic and dancing religion. Boko Haram are very unislamic and deserve death but with all these they closer to God than u, atleast they claimed to fight for religion only that they are wrong but are u guys expecting going to heaven by dancing and singing ? Jesus Christ was the first said God in history of the universe to be having an anus and penix,i never heard a God can go to toilet to urinate and excret in any sect or religion but Christianity. Ur errors are plain,u dnt need to search or Jesus was God or his son just,imagine a God in the toilet that's ur answer. Satan is better than u in only one part,he knows there is God and Jesus can never be the God only dump vagabonds who claimed being educated but said 2 plus two is equal to 30. A God in toilet,nobody can say i tell lies about Jesus because everybody knows he eats and any history said he was given birth,he didn't come from heaven as a big man,it's only in Christianity that God came out of vagiina. they're parasites.
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Solorrman(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:
congrats to the new Amnesty beneficiaries in Town. once Buhari resume to work they should be rest assured they will be given a work and money to start a life while graduates in the country keep struggling for jobs and non governmental empowerment

we elected illiterate but we expect him unsolvable drama in ur alcoholic and dancing religion. Boko Haram are very unislamic and deserve death but with all these they closer to God than u, atleast they claimed to fight for religion only that they are wrong but are u guys expecting going to heaven by dancing and singing ? Jesus Christ was the first said God in history of the universe to be having an anus and penix,i never heard a God can go to toilet to urinate and excret in any sect or religion but Christianity. Ur errors are plain,u dnt need to search or Jesus was God or his son just,imagine a God in the toilet that's ur answer. Satan is better than u in only one part,he knows there is God and Jesus can never be the God only dump vagabonds who claimed being educated but said 2 plus two is equal to 30. A God in toilet,nobody can say i tell lies about Jesus because everybody knows he eats and any history said he was given birth,he didn't come from heaven as a big man,it's only in Christianity that God came out of vagiina. perform like Trump. funny Nigerians
Re: 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno by Myhusband(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Solorrman:

with everything you wrote it prove the kind of mumu religion you're talking about ode

where Did I abuse Islam in my post that you quoted? see this bokoharam apprentice using style to praise his mentor

dummies plenty among y'all. read what you wrote again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) / Anambra Frontline APC Aspirant, Okonkwo Stirs Up Delegates As Buhari Arrives / Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.