Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price (31061 Views)

FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration / FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Data Price To Drop By 60% by 2025, Says Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Awol1:

Honestly, I don't know why it's become a rocket science to make DSTV "pay as go"?
Dstv like MTN have bribed the hell out of our govt. They're never gonna do nada abt them
Re: Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
ornicus:
The man is just grandstanding. You cannot force any telco to adjust their rates. The telcos are a perfect free market, you do not like one, you move to another. Each have their own peculiar operating challenges which NCC cannot do anything about.

Regulation of the price of petrol is one of the reasons for moribund refineries and a lack of investment in refineries. Because return on investment is not guaranteed

This is just the man saving face
I'm impressed that you realise dis.
Can we all now agree that the minister is an incompetent square peg in round hole for him not to know that he can't fix prices in a free market?
Re: Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

Honestly, I don't know why it's become a rocket science to make DSTV "pay as go"?
I don't really know either

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User / 5 Things You Shouldn't Do With Your Android Device / Top 10 Addictive Games On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.