Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (94484 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Eniola Badmus Sprays Money On Chioma, Davido’s Girlfriend, Dumps Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
look at this Yoruba boy taking what will make him not to cum on time as usual

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
I asked for 20 million and u are drinking beer
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Jidmic(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na turbo king be this, OBO get match!
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by 9jamag(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
blueanoni:
whats my business

Loading ma mails list on my turbo mailer today na sunday cool

How do you generate leads brother, abeg
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Cantonese: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chioma: which kind one be this? When you start to shack like this?

Davido: This life I can’t kill myself, I can’t kill myself, I can’t kill myself....
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by ozowarac: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Papa ifeanyi again?

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
greggng:
I thought some of you could understand exactly what happened...let me educate you guys....there is this fume that comes out from beer whenever u open it especially if them don shake the beer....that was what Davido was sipping like children....chioma been an advance lady , feels Davido is disgraceful despite his social standing ...u cannot take away the village from the village man
Do u have any more foolish comment?
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Lonelypacifist6: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
I hate people telling me what to do? the lady that I stopped it for is about to be my ex-wife, so live your life on your terms if they don't like it they can fvck off.

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
The puccifaction has begun

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Lonelypacifist6: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
grin

Naso trouble dey start...

woman go begin try change you once you put a ring on their finger

Nagging don start now, no more forming Mrs Nice Girl

Soon she go cut him off from his friends, stop him from doing things that make him happy like smoking and drinking.. and very very soon she would start caging and policing him

Las Las Davido go still come nairaland come create fake account to seek advice over chioma wahala for romance and family section I swear exactly my Life, cut me off from my friends, changed totally, said it's all going to be fine I'll never disappoint you or look down on you blablabla, Until one day I was going home and I felt like crying because I know when get I home what I'll hear is Where have you been? why are you just coming home by this time and what not, didn't even have the balls to ask for divorce, I'm blessed she did herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by BlackCrainte: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Baba Ifeanyi cheesy

David no see better name give that boy.
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Habaa papa Ifeanyi dis is 2 much nah grin

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Dreadful: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
sanmtiago:
kiss This babe fine die
Cuteness overdose
Na Igbo nahhh abi you dan forgit?

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by mxgospel(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
����
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by mxgospel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
shocked smiley
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by stanley000: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
walahi this girl's ugliness should be a case study. it's really worrying seeing a girl look so much like an ape.

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by RemiOAjayi: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
realmedia:
Drop your best caption for this new photo of singer Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/11/caption-this-new-photo-of-davido-and.html

Thank God, she will help to minimize his excess for alcohol. A good woman is priceless
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hahahah, those are the attitudes she will have to contend with, it will be difficult for him to stop drinking, unless if he's determined to quit.

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by bonnyhope: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=sanmtiago post=83909250]just admit she’s fine bros ! You remind me of this popular Nigeria phrase “there are people who still won’t like your picture even if you
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by blueanoni: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
9jamag:

How do you generate leads brother, abeg
pm
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by shedy03(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Relax Chi the mommy boy, let the daddy drink. the mother do the breastfeeding not the daddy.
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
sanmtiago:
kiss This babe fine die
Cuteness overdose

I know that feeling when you have a fine chic as a wife.

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Starz825(m): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2019
And the chioma girl wasn't even looking at Davido....lokk at the picture very well...she looking at someone behind Davido.....

Davido was only drinking...chiomo is aware of that...say na artist thing
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:07am On Nov 11, 2019
With that look, expert can easily tell how she makes face when making love, especially when she is coming
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Borntofuck: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Na lie I dey dey Chioma said why you dey use teeth dey open bottle na
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 11, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.
I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

My contact is on my signature. 070613650.18
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by dave4rella(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2019
angry

My wife anytime I want to take alcohol
She had to dash them off and closed my bar

I was like.. Damn! Love makes man weak
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by 8k2nuts: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
iammo:
grin

Naso trouble dey start...

woman go begin try change you once you put a ring on their finger

Nagging don start now, no more forming Mrs Nice Girl

Soon she go cut him off from his friends, stop him from doing things that make him happy like smoking and drinking.. and very very soon she would start caging and policing him

Las Las Davido go still come nairaland come create fake account to seek advice over chioma wahala for romance and family section

Lol. Create fake account. You guys are too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Kingchineme6(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
shocked
tobby20:

Una don start with your inflation
Naso another person go come now say nah 6m
Abeg nah 4.5m oo
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
I no go listen to Nigerian music again I no know sey dem be drunkers.
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by da3pu0(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
Just for the camera nothing much
Nigerians ehn we can take every thing serious.

We make payment to your 1688 suppliers @ #52/rmb

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.