Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? (7343 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by crackhaus: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2019
missjo:

Never baby kiss
kiss

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by partnerbizn5(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2019
spiritedtete:

She is cheating on you 100%.... As a married man with longer years of experience.... The red flag is you ain't giving your wife a satisfactory sex...

Got get a dick Enlargement... Don't even tell her. Surprise her. Do it fast and win her back.

To her answer about women being the same... That is a big fat lie. Some women will see your average performance she didn't like as a life saver. While some will not. Interms of attitude.. No human is the same. Don't allow her manipulate you.

Learn to also keep quiet after few sentences... Don not argue with her back and fourth... You will lose your respect quickly. Learn to conserve your emotions. Let your look speak more.
Dick enlargement indeed.

married for 200 years indeed.
mtchew

You really know much abt medicine
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by spiritedtete: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Dick enlargement indeed.

married for 200 years indeed.
mtchew

You really know much abt medicine

Who is this little skallywag on my mention... Don't have problem with me okay... Have problem with the topic. Put your time to advise the writer.. not feeling irk over an opinion that has got nothing to do with the growth of your life okay!

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
blank:
My 7 and 8 year old boys can and do make breakfast for themselves. My husband taught them well. How can you not have time for kitchen but you have time to eat?

You guys need to tone down on the abuse. Being verbally abusive to each other does not create a loving environment, it causes everyone to be defensive and looking for war.

Imagine if she had returned and told you about the bashed car and you had said something like, " Honey, I am so sorry that it was because you were rushing home to make breakfast for me that you had an accident. I truly appreciate all your efforts in keeping the home happy. Thank you darling. Let's not make a big deal of the bashed car. Let's see how we can fix it and not let it happen again". Then you give her a hug and a kiss and show her the breakfast you remained for her. Tell me you guys wont be having a great time.

You cannot change someone's behaviour but you can only change your reaction. Please, enough with the abusive words. They are not good habits to form.
[/s]
Not every man would be like your 7 and 8 year old boys. Not all men are domestic. Op stop taking marital advice from women and you need to warn her seriously to stop such nonsense and give her the last warning. It’s the duty of your wife to cook whether you are at home or not.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
ImaIma1:

I should shut the hell up? Is that how you talk to your wife? You are here wailing and whining about her being disrespectful yet you cannot even keep your emotions in check and act like an adult.

Were you tied and dragged to the altar? You decided to marry someone after 2 weeks of dating. You decided to taste what you were not ready to eat. Be careful how you use your tongue on me. I am not your wife and I am not the type of woman that you can bully or suppress.

Be guided!

[/s]
Shut up my friend. You’re also talking to someone’s husband(op)

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
zeb04:
you should be arrested for this.

You dont even know me so why call me a slut ?

[/s]
Because you were defending a slut
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Not every man would be like your 7 and 8 year old boys. Not all men are domestic. Op stop taking marital advice from women and you need to warn her seriously to stop such nonsense and give her the last warning. It’s the duty of your wife to cook whether you are at home or not.

Sir did you read the story first before striking out everybodys posts...

The OP was behaving somehow with the cooking stuff, everybody can see that

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
midnighter:

Sir did you read the story first before striking out everybodys posts...

The OP was behaving somehow with the cooking stuff, everybody can see that
I personally can’t cook if my gf is staying in the same house or visits me not to talk of wife. So many men are like that. Coding is hard already, you can’t expect op to add the cooking

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by kalvoken(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
johnkey:
wasting her yansh as how, like you're not banging it hard enough?

Walayi you must have been mad, formerly mad or over mad grin grin grin grin cheesy

See question!

BTW, I smell this to be a cooked up story. But if true, this guys are better called fvck mates.

Imagine, wasting my nyansh, small penjs, ugly woman like you. This better be film @Op

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yinibixema:

I personally can’t cook if my gf is staying in the same house or visits me not to talk of wife. So many men are like that. Coding is hard already, you can’t expect op to add the cooking

You couldn't even try to get started on the food? When you have a small child and you are both busy...?

That's kind of sad don't you think

Coding is hard! And rushing back from the market in Lagos traffic to start cooking from scratch is so easy...

I'm not saying the lady's behaviour is right (because it's terrible) but that cooking aspect was partly OP 's fault for being inconsiderate

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
midnighter:

You couldn't even try to get started on the food? When you have a small child and you are both busy...?

That's kind of sad don't you think

Coding is hard! And rushing back from the market in Lagos traffic to start cooking from scratch is so easy...

I'm not saying the lady's behaviour is right (because it's terrible) but that cooking aspect was partly OP 's fault for being inconsiderate
With that kind of op’s wife, the moment op start cooking, then she will always feel it’s his responsibility to cook

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Shut up my friend. You’re also talking to someone’s husband(op)

Oh shut up and move along. And point of correction, I am not your friend.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
ImaIma1:

Oh shut up and move along. And point of correction, I am not your friend.
[/s]
If i send you electronic slap from here ehn
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yinibixema:

With that kind of op’s wife, the moment op start cooking, then she will always feel it’s his responsibility to cook

But now that he didn't even try, he still didn't get his food so what now?

Unfortunately she has a bad character from what we have read but that doesn't mean that a wife should always cook, no matter the circumstances and a man never has to help out.

That's what you wrote and I disagree with it
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 4:41am On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

But now that he didn't even try, he still didn't get his food so what now?

Unfortunately she has a bad character from what we have read but that doesn't mean that a wife should always cook, no matter the circumstances and a man never has to help out.

That's what you wrote and I disagree with it
I understand your point. But if I’m the one, i would just drive out and find something to eat myself or i can insist she cooks the food by fire by force. You can se the wife doesn’t respect the op at all to even mention cheating to his face, so op need to be strict with her
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 5:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

I understand your point. But if I’m the one, i would just drive out and find something to eat myself or i can insist she cooks the food by fire by force. You can se the wife doesn’t respect the op at all to even mention cheating to his face, so op need to be strict with her

Yes I agree with you. She really get mind...
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 5:16am On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Yes I agree with you. She really get mind...
Yes so op needs to be strict with her because she didn’t respect herself in the first place
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 5:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

Yes so op needs to be strict with her because she didn’t respect herself in the first place

Yes, you are right to advise him to be strict with her but I just didnt agree with your reason.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by anonimi: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2019
myang500:
Morin Nlanders,

Is it true that marriage is actually a do or die affair that whatever comes ur way u have to take it and live with it? That question is solely for the married men, and for the married ladies on here, I just wanted to know if you would react the way my wife did regarding what am about to explain, because she said all women are the same that even if i am to re-marry, that the woman will be worse off than she is, but i disagree.
The issue of tending to my food comes with a struggle at times, and being a father of two and living in lagos aint easy. She told me she was going to market to get some supplies for her clothing biz, i was like i hope u did come back soon so i can get breakfast cos i was working from home. She said she would be back before 9, lo and behold, it was already quarter past ten and she called saying shes on her way asking what i would like to eat, i was like is this the promise u made to come back early, she said well there was traffic and that i need to understand that we are sharing bills to pay equally now so I must give her the freedom is hustling per her own timing. I was like I didnt marry you to give me rules, part of the reason why u are my wife to give me food and not what ur saying, i said i have arranged breakfast she should bother. She got back, and the first thing she said is..i have bashed the car because i was rushing home to make u food, i was like i already told u before u drove off that i sorted myself, whats the rushing home to make food for me for. Then it came to my attention that she has consecutively been bashing both cars over the course of 4 days, i was pushed to ask her what she has been doing causing these sort of ill-luck bashing the cars here and there and having the other being fixed almost everyday, weird and un-unsual, she quickly termed it that i was trying to say shes cheating, that i need to get a life and stop being insecured. I was like i'm not insecured, and i cant be insecured over a woman of her looks. She got angry and said, me with my small pen**s, i was like an ugly woman like u can never make me insecured. I kept quiet but she continuously carried out her tantrums. This is coupled with the fact that somestimes last week, she made a statement out of an argument that she will have sexxx with another man in the house and i will never know of it. I was really angry and wanted to report to her dad, she cried and begged me not to, knowing fully well of the consequences that might follow. Ladies can u guys say these sort of things to your hubby out of anger? are u guys all the same?

Both of you are not mature enough to be married and may be better off being single with a house-help to tend to your domestic needs and a fcvkmate for your s3xual needs.
Marriage no be by force.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, you are right to advise him to be strict with her but I just didnt agree with your reason.
Which reason is that?
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
Which reason is that?

Yinibixema:

The bolded is what I disagreed with...being "domestic" is not a genetic trait that some guys have and others do not...

If one can see the woman is busy and it would be more practical for him to help with the cooking or washing then the person should do it and not leave everything to her because "he is a man"

Her behaviour notwithstanding the guy was being too rigid...how can you be at home in the kitchen waiting for somebody to rush home and cook your food while you starve all in the name of coding

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 5:58am On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

The bolded is what I disagreed with...being "domestic" is not a genetic trait that some guys have and others do not...

If one can see the woman is busy and it would be more practical for him to help with the cooking or washing then the person should do it and not leave everything to her because "he is a man"

Yes but some women would take advantage of that and she will expect you to always cook whenever she’s busy. You don’t start what you can’t finish
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

Yes but some women would take advantage of that and she will expect you to always cook whenever she’s busy. You don’t start what you can’t finish

Yes we said that already. I mean that I agree with you but your reasoning was wrong. If one of them is busy or stuck somewhere how will they just sit there waiting for heaven to fall?

What if she also says to herself "If I keep rushing back and cooking at all hours, he will take advantage of me and keep expecting me to do that when I am busy" So who is winning the league now?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 6:09am On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Yes we said that already. I mean that I agree with you but your reasoning was wrong. If one of them is busy or stuck somewhere how will they just sit there waiting for heaven to fall?

What if she also says to herself "If I keep rushing back and cooking at all hours, he will take advantage of me and keep expecting me to do that when I am busy" So who is winning the league now?
She can’t think like that because it’s her responsibility in the first place to cook because some men like me don’t know how to cook.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

She can’t think like that because it’s her responsibility in the first place to cook because some men like me don’t know how to cook.

Thats what Im trying to say. She didnt grow her cooking ability with her breasts did she Being a man or woman is not the point in this circumstance

The issue is that there was nothing to eat...if youre in a relationship with somebody and you can see something is not okay why not help them? At least even if you cant cook you can get started on peeling or washing something

I dont understand this kind of mentality...her responsibility to cook when she is stuck in hours of traffic somewhere? So you'll be sitting there waiting for responsibility while your stomach is dancing atilogwu

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Thats what Im trying to say. She didnt grow her cooking ability with her breasts did she Being a man or woman is not the point in this circumstance

The issue is that there was nothing to eat...if youre in a relationship with somebody and you can see something is not okay why not help them? At least even if you cant cook you can get started on peeling or washing something

I dont understand this kind of mentality...her responsibility to cook when she is stuck in hours of traffic somewhere? So you'll be sitting there waiting for responsibility while your stomach is dancing atilogwu
Yes i would rather wait or go outside and satisfy myself
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
Yes i would rather wait or go outside and satisfy myself

Yes
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by yeyeosoronga: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2019
myang500:

I already did a DNA test on them both, they are my biological children. No worries on that side. The see finish issue is what i always tell her, na the see finish make her do things that I have stood up like a man to draw a ine on never to happen but will still happen, then will expect me to take her sorry and move on immediately, when i keep the silent treatment, she comes up with i dont know how to handle issues, or i dont like to communicate, communicate wetin over and over again? The funny thing is, yesterday I had gone to a salon to request for home service for pedicure and manicure. So two ladies followed me home. Upon my entering, i told her two people are here to come and do pedi and medi for me. So i asked the house maid to boil water. Within some few seconds, she approached the ladies saying, please and please go and get the water yourself once it has finished boiling, the house maid and i are going out, in a rash tone to know she was angry, i then called her aside, and told her that was uncalled for, these people are here to work, you didnt have to lay your personal wrath on them, she was like yea but i ought to have told her before choosing to bring the ladies home for service, i was like you have always deliberated for me to bring in whoever i want to whenever you refuse to help me with my leg saying its salvery for me to ask her to do my leg. This is still in the midst of reconciliation with me, that she brought up this attitude, the see finish is extreme and it justifies the fact that I know that she can never change, the attitude is in her. Shes asking that we go for counseling, i know its just for the clout, it wont change sht, i told her to go first, i will follow, she hasnt.

You should have told her before bringing strange women to the home you share with your wife, in the name of pedicure/manicure. It's just common courtesy.

Perhaps she thought you guys were having a ménage à trois?

Imagine if she just one day brings home a 6packed , buffed up male gym instructor for private workout classes at home without informing you first?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Yinibixema: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly, but he didnt do either of those things

He waited for her actually
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Well his approach still, is wrong and her attitude/behaviour is compounding the matter.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by DenreleDave(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2019
elektra:
LMAO
You are in the house but you are calling somebody in the market to come back and give you food. Does that make sense? What happened to your hands? She is splitting bills with you, but you find it beneath you to make food for your own self? I just tire.

Dear I'm not married yet but the Op bleeped up... U can't be at home and can't cook by yourself. U calling sumone from afar to come cook for you...

Honestly I'm not impressed at all and at the same time, they are both insecure

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by DenreleDave(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

I should shut the hell up? Is that how you talk to your wife? You are here wailing and whining about her being disrespectful yet you cannot even keep your emotions in check and act like an adult.

Were you tied and dragged to the altar? You decided to marry someone after 2 weeks of dating. You decided to taste what you were not ready to eat. Be careful how you use your tongue on me. I am not your wife and I am not the type of woman that you can bully or suppress.

Be guided!

I like you but u shud keep shut. Imalma dear, he knows what he is facing, it's his marriage.. U av yours, he has his..

Notin about washing linen in the public, it's anonymous stuff.. Let him. Vent his anger dear

That you are not experiencing this in ur marriage doesn't mean another person is not experiencing it...

I love you imalma

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: Cousins Die While Having Sex. / Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships / I Suspect My 16 Years Old Cousin Watches Porn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.