Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) (26554 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I don't know about anyone in the southwest. I remember vividly watching some of these orphanage on TV where they say one of their major problems is finding homes for kids.

Just look for orphanages around you

Hi, please do you speak from experience?
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by marvin906(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2019
pawesome:
In Nigeria,before you adopt a baby,the kind of suffer those people will suffer you and still charge you like you buying the baby is heartbreaking...those pple are using those orphans to make money and it has to be looked into

My mom wanted adopting a baby so we went dia
conditions
1. We to pay 150k for the child
2. Bring guarantor that has not less than 10m in his account
3. We will be sending a monthly fee to an account to be kept for the baby just incase we abandon d child

true...
buh not all..
try church orphanages they are a lot better buh that doesn't mean the stress is less..
have my plans on adopting will go through them when am ready

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:
Already read this on Instagram.

He should marry the mother of the child already and stop playing footsie.
She has other kids abeg....maybe they are like 4 now

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Ndipe(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2019
God bless his heart.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

Something tells me, he's in love with the cute lil girl and not even the mom.

Not single phrase how he is bonding with the mom. It's just all about the girl.

Sighs, travails of a single mom!

The kid is very cute.

2 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by NMotorwerks: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Beautiful at heart Bro! Commendable, May God smile on you and bless you abundantly. Love Unconditional.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

Something tells me, he's in love with the cute lil girl and not even the mom.

Not single phrase how he is bonding with the mom. It's just all about the girl.

Sighs, travails of a single mom!

The kid is very cute.

So true.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Skmoda360:

She has other kids abeg....maybe they are like 4 now

Are you sure about that?
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Premiumwriter: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Crazyblue:

Hi, please do you speak from experience?
no.

It's my plan to own an orphanage some day though

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by PoliteActivist: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2019
Premiumwriter:
reality is different from your theory.

There are many orphanages in Nigeria that will be glad to give you a child if they feel you are able to care for it.

Don't just sit in your room and think you can formulate things in your head. Go out and try it first

It is very hard to adopt a child in Nigerian
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by frozen70g(f): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Thank God its abroad, if its in Nigeria, they will use one stupid tradition as excuse for him not to adopt that child

Don't be supprise that child is going to shine light on that family

And for the animal that is her biological father, I won't blame you for adopting her out since you can't handle her

For the mom, you have tried to give her out to someone who knows her worth

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Litmus: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2019
blackboy:
In Nigeria he wont go ahead he would have turned his back n japa. In Yankee most Naijas behave sane.

Not true. My mother looked after many peoples children and unofficially adopted several. Before I was born, during the civil war, even as a young woman my mother saved many lives and helped to deliver many children safely. I later grew up in a sort of open home with people coming to stay with us for some time and leaving suddenly. Many stayed permanently with my mother and her children and by the time I came along these people became honouree uncles and aunties to me. My father sent many to school.

..even at worst; so-called baby factories should inform that children are much sort after in Nigeria. Nigerians are kind people, they generally have large families and extended families and children are beloved. The Nigerian individual of this Post would not be the loving individual he is if he had not been brought up in a loving Nigerian household.

2 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2019
The world now knows she she was adopted. The irony grin grin grin
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Trojan00(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:
this can never happen in nigeria!

police will so frustrate u!

and napti will label u child trafficker!

then even if u succeed in adopting her, once she is 17 her people will come disturbing u to return their pikin - all because they wan chop her bride price.

useless country!

once a child is legally adopted he/she becomes urs by law so no one can drag bride price with you. If you know your rights. If that's all you can see from this topic
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Premiumwriter:
reality is different from your theory.

There are many orphanages in Nigeria that will be glad to give you a child if they feel you are able to care for it.

Don't just sit in your room and think you can formulate things in your head. Go out and try it first

My dear aunt adopted a girl as a baby. She's grown up now and in the university.

The poor girl suspects something isn't right. She was told her mum died at child birth and that her father is the son of the woman who adopted her. The woman is now 82yrs but as fit as a fiddle.

Sadly , she lost her son to sickle cell. Travelled with his wife to Dubai for their honeymoon. There ,he had a crisis and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by subcbouy: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2019
All this disparity no follow her ambition in life. Much later, she begin looking for her real chromosome. What am I saying sef.?

2 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Litmus: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Ramos16:

Because Nigerians are mostly dubious

Why are you dubious, and so proud of being dubious, you are boasting and bragging about it for the world to know? undecided

...or maybe its just your birth that’s dubious…

2 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

I taya oo, There are hundreds of Abandoned children in care homes in America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
The guy is a fool, What this guy don't realise is that the woman might still be Having sex with the kids father, behind his back. sad

Her excuses would be, she still loves him, Women loves bad boys. Trust me, i know.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
When the biological father turns up when she is 10, 14, or 16 he would claim his daughter back.

The girl would definitely wants to know who her real father is. QED.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

Are you sure about that?
Read very well again
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Ramos16(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Litmus:

Why are you dubious, and so proud of being dubious, you are boasting and bragging about it for the world to know? undecided

...or maybe its just your birth that’s dubious…

WHO IS THIS SCUMBAG, park well jare, you better not quote me with stupid responses like this again.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by victorian(f): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

So true.

Las las, the mom will end up heartbroken and dissapointed.

If he doesn't end up having sex with the girl when she turns 16years.

I see it happening. What a pity. Some men sef.

Sounding like he's an angel, whereas it's all for his own selfish reason. Mom thinks she has gotten a husband for herself and father for her kids.

Nothing knowing, she has unconsciously gotten a husband for her lil daughter.

And lil girl is in love.. Lol.

Jesu!

You see why I can never ever be a single mom! By the grace and power of God amen.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

Sounding like he's an angel, whereas it's all for his own selfish reason. Mom thinks she has gotten a husband for herself and father for her kids.

Jesu!

You see why I can never ever be a single mom! By the grace and power of God amen.

Uhmmmm...let's take a pause here, shall we.

We can't be so sure what the man's intentions are.

Frankly it'd be silly to adopt a 3 year old because he is expecting to lay her in like twelve years time.

Doesn't sound plausible to me.

I think the guy has good intentions for the little girl.

I just hope he marries the mother as well.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by yeyeosoronga: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
nick50:
Na them afonjas ..78% of Yoruba population where born out of wedlock ..in fact baby mama was originated from their culture

So how is that your concern? Children are celebrated in Yoruba land regardless of their birth circumstances. We are always thankful for the gift of life, and for fertility. We thank the gods that we don't abort the innocent souls and our women losing their wombs in the process. If anything at all, we take more children legally into our fold to raise. We are not known to sell our children. We bless our ancestors..

To those saying the child will still ask after her father, there's nothing wrong in that. The real father was welcome in her life, and he chose to shift that responsibility. When she is old enough, its human nature to wonder who her biological father is, and that's alright. It doesn't mean she will deny her dad who has raised her all her life. We know who she will be with in his dying days.

To those saying the man is just trying to raise her so he can violate her when she's older, Not all men are dogs who will sleep with their step daughters or treat them cruelly. I thank God for men and women raising other peoples children as their own. More grace upon you. You will reap the fruit of your labour on these children.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

Uhmmmm...let's take a pause here, shall we.

We can't be so sure what the man's intentions are.

Frankly it'd be silly to adopt a 3 year old because he is expecting to lay her in like twelve years time.

Doesn't sound plausible to me.

I think the guy has good intentions for the little girl.

I just hope he marries the mother as well.

Where I got concerned about this whole issue is when he's not even adopting the rest kids. But only that lil girl. Why choose one out of the rest of her kids to love and nuture? It doesn't add up.

If he truly loves the mother, let him adopt all her extra 4kids. Not just one.

And he's not even mentioning how much he loves the mother.. Only that lil girl.

Cmon!

A man can wait as long as it takes to be with the one his heart beats for.

He even said on his page, when he saw the lil girl, his heart beat came alive Smhhhh.

I have a friend, single mom whose new husband adopted all the three kids she has and paying their school fees and all.

So let this one do the same. Don't choose one and be smitten about her only, the remaining 4 kids nko? Who will love those ones?

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by nuelyoyo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Americanboy35: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

Jesu!

The guy is more in love with the child more than her mother, i just pity the mother sha

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by JJOF(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:
this can never happen in nigeria!

police will so frustrate u!

and napti will label u child trafficker!

then even if u succeed in adopting her, once she is 17 her people will come disturbing u to return their pikin - all because they wan chop her bride price.

useless country!

Lolllz, that bride price part cracked my ribs cheesy cheesy
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

Where I got concerned about this whole issue is when he's not even adopting the rest kids. But only that lil girl. Why choose one out of the rest of her kids to love and nuture? It doesn't add up.

If he truly loves the mother, let him adopt all her extra 4kids. Not just one.

And he's not even mentioning how much he loves the mother.. Only that lil girl.

Cmon!

A man can wait as long as it takes to be with the one his heart beats for.

He even said on his page, when he saw the lil girl, his heart beat came alive Smhhhh.

I have a friend, single mom whose new husband adopted all the three kids she has and paying their school fees and all.

So let this one do the same. Don't choose one and be smitten about her only, the remaining 4 kids nko? Who will love those ones?

His actions do sound suspicious though, but still we can only watch and see. Maybe he intends to propose to the mother of the girl soon.

Let's not jump the gun. cool
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by victorian(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Americanboy35:

The guy is more in love with the child more than her mother, i just pity the mother sha

As in ehn?

See his words :

I don’t want her to be treated differently. I’m pretty sensitive when it comes to her. I have stopped talking to few people because of her.

“Thou shall not Touch! I love this girl, and I promised not to break her heart. And I never WILL. Every time she smiles to me or looks at me, and ask “are you okay daddy?” Or “do you need a hug?”

“My heart melts. She is one of the very few that has my mumu button. It breaks my heart when I remember someone walked out of her life. I am so emotional typing all these.

“ So Yesterday, November 8th 2019 around 10am, I adopted Amiyah.

“4 Years ago, she gave me her heart. Yesterday, I gave her my surname. ❤️”

He's been dating the mother of the girl for the past three years but all he can think of his Amiyah, the daughter. No words of emotions about the mom whom he has been sleeping with all these years.

It seems the mother is a white woman, that's why she trust him blindly.

I pity the mom too. She doesn't know what's about to hit her in some years down the lane. He fought passionately to claim another woman's daughter as his own for three good years but he forgot to claim the mother whom he has been messing up with, as his own as well.

Inside life.

I wonder if his gf takes her own daughter from him and relocate to Asia, how will he feel? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.