Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) (26549 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Americanboy35: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn?

See his words :

I don’t want her to be treated differently. I’m pretty sensitive when it comes to her. I have stopped talking to few people because of her.

“Thou shall not Touch! I love this girl, and I promised not to break her heart. And I never WILL. Every time she smiles to me or looks at me, and ask “are you okay daddy?” Or “do you need a hug?”

“My heart melts. She is one of the very few that has my mumu button. It breaks my heart when I remember someone walked out of her life. I am so emotional typing all these.

“ So Yesterday, November 8th 2019 around 10am, I adopted Amiyah.

“4 Years ago, she gave me her heart. Yesterday, I gave her my surname. ❤️”

He's been dating the mother of the girl for the past three years but all he can think of his Amiyah, the daughter. No words of emotions about the mom whom he has been sleeping with all these years.

It seems the mother is a white woman, that's why she trust him blindly.

I pity the mom too. She doesn't know what's about to hit her in some years down the lane. He fought passionately to claim another woman's daughter as his own for three good years but he forgot to claim the mother whom he has been messing up with, as his own as well.

Inside life.

I wonder if his gf takes her own daughter from him and relocate to Asia, how will he feel? cheesy
You so right, he's only interested in the child

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by ctleurocollege: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn?

See his words :

I don’t want her to be treated differently. I’m pretty sensitive when it comes to her. I have stopped talking to few people because of her.

“Thou shall not Touch! I love this girl, and I promised not to break her heart. And I never WILL. Every time she smiles to me or looks at me, and ask “are you okay daddy?” Or “do you need a hug?”

“My heart melts. She is one of the very few that has my mumu button. It breaks my heart when I remember someone walked out of her life. I am so emotional typing all these.

“ So Yesterday, November 8th 2019 around 10am, I adopted Amiyah.

“4 Years ago, she gave me her heart. Yesterday, I gave her my surname. ❤️”

[s]
He's been dating the mother of the girl for the past three years but all he can think of his Amiyah, the daughter. No words of emotions about the mom whom he has been sleeping with all these years.

It seems the mother is a white woman, that's why she trust him blindly.

I pity the mom too. She doesn't know what's about to hit her in some years down the lane. He fought passionately to claim another woman's daughter as his own for three good years but he forgot to claim the mother whom he has been messing up with, as his own as well.

Inside life.

I wonder if his gf takes her own daughter from him and relocate to Asia, how will he feel? [/s]cheesy

Do you think he can't get a woman outside anytime he wants? imagine that you spend three years to adopt a child only to rape her? many are truly mad in this country
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by ctleurocollege: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

[s]
His actions do sound suspicious though [/s], but still we can only watch and see. Maybe he intends to propose to the mother of the girl soon.

Let's not jump the gun. cool

It sounds suspicious to Nigerians but not suspicious to civilized people
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Wjosh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
A hero indeed.thanks not for allowing that child experience life without a parent
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Hexdavewalkersl: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Awwwwn❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.