Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) (39888 Views)

Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by jaybenugo: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAh894_5ovg

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the adorable moment a little girl practiced hair plaiting with her dad's hairless scalp, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1426580/little-girl-practices-hair-plaiting-dads-hairless-scalp-photos-video/

25 Likes

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by ITbomb(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
The joy of fatherhood

345 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Thanos5555: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
cry

wheres the hair, shes practicing on

just looks like BMC and BAT crew trying to present thier candidate to Nigerians

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very soon I go born too embarassed

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by visijo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Friendships where you both started as enemies >>>>>>>
Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by kingthreat(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
That man's head is like Sahara desert. No matter the rain that falls, nothing will grow there.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Learning make perfect

Meanwhile:

Breaking news:

Tinubu escape from NBA conference

9 Likes

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by YahooBoy147(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by tonicyril: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nowadays fathers are different from olden days gorinmapa fathers grin grin

Weneva i see my little daughter eehn, a go just dey happy, she's not up to 3months ooh but how she dey do dey make me love her, and i like to dey trouble her as if she's my mate, na hin mama dey restrict me sometimes that she's stil little ad cant handle that kind of rough play. But the girl sef gan no kuku complain oh, anytime she see me na so she go dey stretch legs and hands con dey jump for bed grin grin

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Rebirth212: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
The joy of a father playing with he's children cuz many kids and fathers never had dat opportunity

Those dat grew up without their father understand better

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Starboytwo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omo, make meself born jare.

Only 1 kid.

Na the lucky lady I dey try do competition for like this.
Oh, God abeg, na boy I wan born biko.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by xpressionx(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Awwwn
Who is free let's marry this weekend

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by nighthawk1: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
So much love

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Dipclick: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by blingxx(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
I got no problem with this , atleast I know I'm not going bald till my 60s or so grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by wwwihy: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Marry . ... you guys will refuse... you see the joy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Yolkfrik: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bad girl smiley
Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Boogyman557: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make THUNDER fire anybody wey talk say PIKIN no Sweet..

PIKIN Sweet..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Father and daughter bonding. That's how beautiful memories are created.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Cbbava7: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Q
Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by noble71(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
cheesy
I love the bond they share together.

Vote Peter Obi for President

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Commada: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wow
Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by mmadad: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
That's nice
Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by SHINJA: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
wwwihy:
Marry . ... you guys will refuse... you see the joy

Ok

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) by Dididrumz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cute and funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife / Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.