Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) (41767 Views)

Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Young Boys Climb Dino Melaye's Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
The Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello, in the early hours of today, was greeted by Kogi Youths with chants of Ole and Ba-ma-yi while passing the State capital with his entourage.

It was gathered that the governor, equally caused a gridlock that lasted for minutes with his convoy.

Pedestrians, petty traders and commercial motorcyclists reportedly abandoned their motorcycles and joined in the mockery.

Bello is seeking a second term in office on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He won the party’s primary election and would fly its flag in the November 16 governorship election in Kogi.

Musa Wada, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), vowed to unseat Bello through an issue-based campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/364536124275944/videos/1523549494478749/

https://zenithnaija.com/kogi-youths-humiliate-governor-yahaya-bello-his-convoy-in-lokoja-photos/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yeye bellow

Useless yuth

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
More
Topic and ftc undecided
Are you okay angry

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hungry youths forming angry youths....politicians are selling their souls...whilst,the youths are selling their votes...two of a kind.

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2019
tongue

Good riddance to Broom rubbish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2019
how I wish Yahaya won't win but I will be deceiving myself if I believe he won't win with Buhari in power

if Buhari that's fighting corruption can withdrew Omisore's case and returned his seized properties to him just to gamble Osun election for Oyetola

if Buhari can withdrew Danjuma Goje's case just to support Ahmed lawan senate president

if Buhari can influence judiciary to called off dino vs smart election that recorded bloodless and less violence election then I can never be confidence that kogi election will be free&fair

Buhari and Democracy are two things that can't stand the test of Unity

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by shuttox: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Smh..where is the video??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2019
lubbish let them boo him with their voters card before I could take them seriously

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Devilfriend(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2019
is serving ban and I'm seriously missing her..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by nairalee(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Only in Nigeria

It is only in a country like ours that such a draconic, non-sympathetic governor will be bold enough to even show his face in public talk more of contesting for an election.

How can a sane human being with emotion and blood in his vein withhold workers salary for up to a year? These things beat my imagination.

And to think he'll contest and even get many votes will make u realize that there's something intristically wrong wit Nigerians.

Only in Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Mutecgold92(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Yeye Bello

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by femtex007(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmmm. This crazy youths will still end up Voting for him or snatching ballot boxes for him. U will be surprised to see him win again. This failure.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by realestniggah: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Conyoys like this need to be stoned not just booed

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2019
The election will be the most violent, cause violence is written all over Bello, that of presidential election will be a joke, APC like trouble and blood shed just to win at all cost, if u get siblings doing NYSC that wants to work as ad-hoc staff tell them to pull out please

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Ekakamba: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Them go boo, rant for Social Media but won't go out to vote. Mumu dey smell. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2019
I laugh in Chinese
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by chikeze(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Desperate yahaya. Funny thing is that he will still work his way back to power. Like him or hate him.
Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by femtex007(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Devilfriend:

are u serious?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Pdp youths . You mean

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Hope they can boo him with their votes too

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Devilfriend:

No wonder have not seen his annoying posts of late. Watin d guy do?

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Tobinrobin(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Sadly these same set of people will still vote for him or oh well he’s going to rig the election & th suffering will continue smh

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by wilcox(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
The day of reckoning is near. Bello swore to rather lose his election than have Dino return to The Senate so am watching how this will be accomplished.

This guy was supposed to be the best governor giving to fact that he got there in a miraculous way but some how he forgot and allowed the money to rule his sense.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by Merit123(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
See me see this lazy youth oo, grin

I swear if the governor throw them #500 at that moment them go rush and peak the money and begein they hail him.

Nah money them want the man to drop.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Devilfriend:

I wish his account gets deleted dude is so insensitive and infuriating with his Buhari post angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.