Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) (39949 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Pmtvng: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Due to border closure, Nigerians seems to manover several ways of importing rice into the country, praizenews report.

These men were seen hiding imported bag of rice inside bag of dry pepper.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4s20XuAxH-/?igshid=1k1jmz2bd06er

Wow. Nigerians and their way of manipulating things.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerians-hides-bag-of-rice-inside-bag-of-dry-pepper/

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Pmtvng: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
See More Photos and Watch the Full Video that has got people talking ==> HERE

More

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Taba21: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pmtvng:
Due to border closure, Nigerians seems to manover several ways of importing rice into the country, praizenews report.

These men were seen hiding imported bag of rice inside bag of dry pepper.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4s20XuAxH-/?igshid=1k1jmz2bd06er

Wow. Nigerians and their way of manipulating things.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerians-hides-bag-of-rice-inside-bag-of-dry-pepper/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Imaging Nigeria common rice has turn into cocaine

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Abdul05: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Treason

3 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Australia customs and immigration go burst dem pa,
Our own here to dull

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by money121(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Ok
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Jordan97: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Only LEGENDS know that this border closure is political.. The plan is to limit the flow of rice into the country and help DANGOTE(who suddenly went into rice production) to boost and gain market for his business..

But what do I know?? grin

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by StarUp: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2019
Speechless... (in Michael Jackson's voice)

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Humphrizy(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2019
I Laugh in Swahili....Any way na way in dx country...but I still don't understand what's so special about this foreign rice nii

If you need Any Brand New or American used iPhones,Samsung Galaxy phones or Laptops..
Call or whatsapp 080"92"15"195"9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by ifeconwamama247: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2019
But must we eat this foreign rice? Why the hustle

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by sonature1: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2019
I often shake my head when I read news like this.

What flows in this country is negative energy

A Nigerian mind is NEVER positively creative...it is full of evil and crime.

God forbid!

15 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Luckysbab: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2019
ifeconwamama247:
But must we eat this foreign rice? Why the hustle

The matter tire me.

7 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2019
This boarder closure is a political gain

Dangote is now producing rice

and he is also an Apc

use your head!

The just concluded election

he supported Apc

this is the way to compensate him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Buhari should just ban the eating of rice in Nigeria
That way anybody caught selling Rice will be sentenced to death.
Nigeria needs to work and rice smugglers are the reason our dear country is in a mess.
say no to rice consumption
so no to smugglers

Useless country

14 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by mosegifted: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Jordan97:
Only LEGENDS know that this border closure is political.. The plan is to limit the flow of rice into the country and help DANGOTE(who suddenly went into rice production) to boost and gain market for his business..

Too much sense will not kill you my guy... respect

11 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2019
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
cool dem developers handiwork

2 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
I'd rather have a nation full of manufacturers and producers, than a nation full of traders.

8 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
This is Nigeria...

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Luckysbab: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Jordan97:
Only LEGENDS know that this border closure is political. The plan is to limit the flow of rice into the country and help DANGOTE(who suddenly went into rice production) to boost and gain market for his business.

Una don start.

So all the rice brands that are selling well in the market currently are from Dangote?

He suddenly went into rice production; why didn't the other big men do so all the while we were reliant on foreign rice?

We think Dangote is the problem when we really just wait and allow foreign brands to dominate the market - Shoprite, DSTV, Jumia, Opay, etc.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Australia customs and immigration go burst dem pa,
Our own here to dull
choi,baba this is very challenging on the part of the government

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
That rice is a no go area for one with ulcer!
Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Jordan97:

Why are you not cultivating rice? It is only takes between 90days and 120 days to harvest depending on variety and within 48hrs of harvesting, it is processed and ready to eat. At least, during the 4 years I worked in Anambra state rice sector I cultivated the rice I consumed and gave out to people.

So what is holding you back?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Why go through all these trouble to trying to bring such a small quantity of rice just like the other woman that put rice inside her body?
Is it just for bragging rights so that they can brag to their friends that they are MVP and lie that they defeated the customs guys and brought in 1 trailer of rice even though it was probably just 3 cups?
This small time smuggling thing is now bordering on insanity. If it was cocaine I would say maybe even a little amount will be profitable but how does rice that was mixed with pepper help anyone?

11 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Jordan97:

The problem I have with some dangote products is the quality.
Dangote noodles and pasta were both substandard in my opinion.
The noodles weren't tasty and the pasty was so damn heavy and fatty.
I hope his rice will be high quality though.

6 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Rice Hidden Inside A Bag Of Dry Pepper (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2019
There’s a way wey dis our own local rice take dey,sand dey yapa inside,secondly the color of the rice is a turn off in fact anytime I see the rice I will almost wanna throw up.well .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.