Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members (19421 Views)

Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal / Johnbosco Onunkwo Donates Fire Extinguishers To Ochanja Market / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members by jnoz23(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2019
oluwamile:
.am only seeing one car here
Admin it's like u are typing at the beer parlour

Op wrote car not cars,
Someone is reading from the beer parlour!
Re: Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members by Johans1991: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2019
oluwamile:
.am only seeing one car here
Admin it's like u are typing at the beer parlour
maybe you are reading from d beer parlor or maybe you don't know the different between plural and singular
Re: Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members by Charly68: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2019
It is December period,that is how politicians give back to their loyalists .Good one bro
Re: Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members by Kennyswagz2: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Agugbadin:
One reason why corruption will not end in this country is that when the media wants to describe people who's source of their wealth is not known, they are simply described as Oil mogul I find it really difficult to understand why.
untill there is death penalty for corruption, corruption will never end
Re: Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members by DedeNkem: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Many Nigerians are suffering and yet this money miss road is busy spending heavily on those who are already doing well!

I guess he's making an investment for his future political ambition!

If I were him, I would start by changing my m*oronic name (Johnbosco) to simply John!
Re: Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members by dumodust(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kristaz:
For those questioning his source of wealth, Johnbosco Onunkwo is a major player in the oil industry. He is a high profiled engineer in one of the major oil companies in Port Harcourt. His source of wealth is not questionable. Go to NAOC, Port Harcourt and ask of Onunkwo and you will be amazed and overwhelmed by his source of wealth.
High profiled engineer my ass... We all know people working for oil companies, e no reach this posturing unless he's living fake live

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa / UK Court Laments Greediness Of Nigerian Officials In P&ID Scandal / PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.